Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

***Official Kige Ramsey Tribute/Discussion***

TD32

Has anyone successfully contacted this genius yet?

This is shuke for footballguys.com.

I think we're over-reacting just a bit here, so on behalf of all the FFA, I sent him this gift as a token of our appreciation. :sadbanana:

This is the best thing ever posted here.

Congrats! Your thread has been added to the FFA Index!

:confused:

This is TD32 for footballguys.com

Guess it wasn't funny when I did it. :confused:

Can I get a couple 5 stars for starting this thread? TYIA

Has anyone successfully contacted this genius yet?This is shuke for footballguys.com.

:confused::confused::no:
email I sent came back. Said addy does not exisit. I honestly think a guy like this you can't just contact. You have to go through "people."

:nerd: From the website.........

Whoah there Kige, can't say I agree with this piece. Kige pulls no punches in this attack on liberals, and, while I disagree, it is easy to see the qualities of Kige Ramsey that drew me to this young man in the beginning. Also, I am noticing a trend in that it seems like Kige saves his most important rants for the kitchen counter. Some might call this unprofessional. I say this demonstrates Mr. Ramsey's common man appeal, as well as his common sense, in that every one knows the kitchen is the most important room in the house. Plus, it is a practical venue as well, as Kige is free to fix himself a little snack after he lays the smack.

:(

Has anyone successfully contacted this genius yet?This is shuke for footballguys.com.

:blackdot::thumbup::lmao:
email I sent came back. Said addy does not exisit. I honestly think a guy like this you can't just contact. You have to go through "people."
:shrug:Just added him as a friend on Facebook. We'll see if it goes through.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
:confused:Just added him as a friend on Facebook. We'll see if it goes through.
Success! Screen shot of profile coming.

Loved his take on Michele Wie:

"She should not have withdrawn on the 10th hole.....

...It is her parent's fault.....

...She should be playing on smaller events rather than competing with men (and women>WTF<?)