What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official Kige Ramsey Tribute/Discussion*** (1 Viewer)

slyfox4569 said:
How about asking that phony posting as me who his High School Math teachers name is ?
Welcome Kige, big fan here. :thumbdown: I admire the way you've become a self-made celebrity and look forward to your future work. :goodposting:

Hey Kige, I'm getting a local league together. As of now there aren't any open spots, but we would pay you to come to the draft and do video reports on each round. Thoughts?

Oh and Kige, since we're such great facebook pals, could you tell me which fan club to join? There are so many, I don't know which ones are legit and which aren't.

TIA

4 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 1 Anonymous Users)

3 Members: flapgreen, slyfox4569, Misfit

YES!!!!

:confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
Kige Ramsey said:
I'd be more than happy to turn over the reins to the real Kige Ramsey if you'd like. Big fan.

Shoot me a PM if interested, and I'll give you the password which you can then change.
PM with password sent. Any posts from this account in future will be the REAL Kige Ramsey. :shrug:

i luv kige he is so smart and hes also quite hansome!!!! i registered here only cuz i saw the link on his youtube page!!!! kige if u read this i luv u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kallie xoxo

Users who are viewing this thread