What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

How Sexy is Sarah Silverman? (1 Viewer)

How sexy is she (scale=1-10)

Votes: 5 6.6%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 1.3%

Votes: 6 7.9%

Votes: 15 19.7%

Votes: 26 34.2%

Votes: 15 19.7%

Votes: 5 6.6%

Votes: 3 3.9%

• Total voters
Smart, funny, beautiful, makes a ton of money, won't be offended by anything I say, and knows how to show off her body. That's a pretty good combination right there.

Not much, in my book.

She needs to do something about those moustaches above her eyes.

We think she is hotter because she is a female comic, but is remotely funny, unlike the majority of that ilk.

She gets bonus points for that. Were she simply a starlet, she would not rate so highly.

This is NOT comparing her to "woman on the street," so none of those comments need to be made.

I don't understand why her name and the word sexy would ever be linked together. Then again, I also don't think she's very funny.

I don't understand why her name and the word sexy would ever be linked together. Then again, I also don't think she's very funny.
richard and fart jokes are funnier from a woman...actually I could not give less of a shiite. It's just fun to stir the pot.

Last edited by a moderator:
She's funny at times, and better looking than 98% of the other comediennes, but her voice is nasally and annoying and I bet she's really hairy.

Oh, and I'm also anti-semetic, so that's a deal breaker. :thumbup:

I also giver her a 6/10

A buddy of mine is Jimmy Kimmels personal assistant, and he claims that Sara is about as nice a person as you would want to meet.

Hot? I don't think so.....but I wouldn't say no either.

Full on sexy, but she kinda scares me at the same time. I'd love to sleep with her, but am afraid she'd make jokes about my lopsided balls during her next act. :bag:

I used to think she was sexy in a plain jane kinda way, and her humor was a bonus.

Now I think she's just a pig, who goes for the 'shock humor' and her looks are just kind of blah.

After eight beers, I'd tap it.

I think she is sexy in a weird, circus freak kind of way.

I would love for just one night, but then the next day, when the booze wore off and she started talking, I would be looking for the exit.

Snooze and you lose... to the jews.

A solid 7 without taking personality into account. For me, her sense of humor bumps her up a point. Nice nose.

A buddy of mine is Jimmy Kimmels personal assistant, and he claims that Sara is about as nice a person as you would want to meet.Hot? I don't think so.....but I wouldn't say no either.
This is something that always annoys me. The question wasn't hot, the question was sexy. I happen to think there is a significant difference between the two. it's entirely possible to me for a woman who is not hot, to be very sexy. The reciprocal of that is true as well. In fact, there are plenty of women that at hot, but not particularly sexy. Sexy is an attitude, and Sarah Silverman has it, hot is a physical thing.

A buddy of mine is Jimmy Kimmels personal assistant, and he claims that Sara is about as nice a person as you would want to meet.Hot? I don't think so.....but I wouldn't say no either.
This is something that always annoys me. The question wasn't hot, the question was sexy. I happen to think there is a significant difference between the two. it's entirely possible to me for a woman who is not hot, to be very sexy. The reciprocal of that is true as well. In fact, there are plenty of women that at hot, but not particularly sexy. Sexy is an attitude, and Sarah Silverman has it, hot is a physical thing.
BTW, go MFing Gators

GordonGekko said:
Isn't she the girl that gets punched in the face in Way Of The Gun?
Yes she is.Great line by Ryan Phillipe before that..."Hey, tell that ##### to shut up before I come down there and ####-start her face"

Yuk.

On all levels. Just nasty, unnattractive, unamusing and totally turn-off material. Id think of her instead of baseball when trying not to get wood.

She's that bad.

She's right there with Minnie Driver for the two women in Hollywood I'd most like to have a night of really uninhibited nasty, dirty sex.

She's right there with Minnie Driver for the two women in Hollywood I'd most like to have a night of really uninhibited nasty, dirty sex.
Ooooo, Minnie Driver. Good one. She is up next. It is only interesting on women where there may be a wide difference of opinion. Doing a poll like this on Scarlett Johannson wouldn't be very interesting.

I took my time with it and judged objectively. I gave her a 7. She's got a great figure, above average skin, a pretty face with some flaws (bushy brows, bigger gums, quirks), beautiful hair (yes, I just typed that) and she knows how to use her body. I think an 8 is a touch high, but if 7.5 was an option, I would have gone there.

I took my time with it and judged objectively. I gave her a 7. She's got a great figure, above average skin, a pretty face with some flaws (bushy brows, bigger gums, quirks), beautiful hair (yes, I just typed that) and she knows how to use her body. I think an 8 is a touch high, but if 7.5 was an option, I would have gone there.
Very well thought out post. :thumbup:

well that's good cuz i'm pretty pretty pretty durnk.

well that's good cuz i'm pretty pretty pretty durnk.
Hi buddy. Evidently you are still quite coherent. Surprising actually.

You just said that because I gave her a 7. Be honest.

Users who are viewing this thread