What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Mad Men on AMC (2 Viewers)

can someone summarize what has happened since season 4? i stopped watching a while ago but I caught some of the marathon today, starting around noon. so I've got seasons 1-4 and most of this final season, just need to fill the gap in between. TIA.

also, what is that thing of Sterling's face?

can someone summarize what has happened since season 4? i stopped watching a while ago but I caught some of the marathon today, starting around noon. so I've got seasons 1-4 and most of this final season, just need to fill the gap in between. TIA.

also, what is that thing of Sterling's face?
Nope

I didn't realize how much I hated Megan until I watched all of these back to back. Now when she comes on the screen I want to flip the channel off.

I imagine in the future I'll re-watch a lot of seasons 1-4 and pass on any of the Megan years.
She nearly took this show down single-handedly. Terrible actress.

“I always worried about you because you marched to the beat of your own drum. But now I know that’s good. I know your life will be an adventure.” :cry: :cry:

How many shows have as many great characters as MM in history of TV?

I can't tell you the things I'd do to be reborn as Roger Sterling.

Users who are viewing this thread