What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Mad Men on AMC (2 Viewers)

My wife had this reaction:

"So, he had Nick Carter's hair and that "fabulous" schtick? That was his go to, A-game move? Good thing he was handsome."

For those goons who have trouble following...

Everything you need to remember about last season
Actually a pretty good summary. It was a better season than I remembered. The biggest problems were the Sylvia nonsense and the firm firing Don, as if they could make it two weeks without him. Also not a fan of Don cheating on Megan unless it's with Betty. Also, less Ginsberg and more Ken.
Less Ginsberg? Guy barely gets any screen time. You talk about the firm being screwed without Don, but honestly what has Don done lately? Talk about whores with Hershey's, pester Chevy about getting a pardon for some putz, and instead of working on the car, spend an entire weekend of work contemplating how to win back his mistress.

Last edited by a moderator:
More of the same from last season? Disappointing. Got to throw us some red meat now and again.

Neve Campbell must be hard up for work.

And you know Don is way off his game when he turns down Neve Campbell
So sad to see Don out of touch. Him on the people mover and people scurrying by him was so fitting
What is this shtick?Don't pulling the strings. He sends Freddy in with work and by the end of the hour Peggi is on the floor crying.

Don is the puppetmaster
Don unable to close his sliding glass door and sitting out in the cold seemed like him in control to you?

And you know Don is way off his game when he turns down Neve Campbell
So sad to see Don out of touch. Him on the people mover and people scurrying by him was so fitting
What is this shtick?Don't pulling the strings. He sends Freddy in with work and by the end of the hour Peggi is on the floor crying.

Don is the puppetmaster
Don unable to close his sliding glass door and sitting out in the cold seemed like him in control to you?
Big picture, Scruggs, big picture.

I thought it was a great episode, but it did tie some things up too easily. At the end of last season it seemed a foregone conclusion that the marriage was over. Next thing you know, Megan is looking SMOKING HOT at the airport and they are back together.

Roger is the best. "Let's go somewhere they have Vodka."

Best line of the night: "This is a business school, isn't money good here?" Joan is a lot smarter than given credit for.

They're back together in name only Abe. The end is near. They made it pretty clear that neither one can stand each other.

He told her in the previous episode that he couldn't go to LA, she said why are we trying to keep this together so they probably tried to give it a test run. If they really wanted to be with each other he would be sitting at her house out there. He has nothing else to do.

They're back together in name only Abe. The end is near. They made it pretty clear that neither one can stand each other.

He told her in the previous episode that he couldn't go to LA, she said why are we trying to keep this together so they probably tried to give it a test run. If they really wanted to be with each other he would be sitting at her house out there. He has nothing else to do.
I though so too, but then they looked happy when they woke up together in the morning (as if they'd gotten through the awkwardness) and then he didn't pursue neve Campbell

I thought it was a good episode. For a few minutes there I thought maybe I had missed a part of it or even a whole episode. I kept waiting for the big reveal about Don and Megan and how they reconciled or how the practiced moved forward after the firing. I didnt really understand the Pete/Don conversation. I feel a bit lost but I also feel that the writers are going to tie everything in slowly.

I thought it was a good episode. For a few minutes there I thought maybe I had missed a part of it or even a whole episode. I kept waiting for the big reveal about Don and Megan and how they reconciled or how the practiced moved forward after the firing. I didnt really understand the Pete/Don conversation. I feel a bit lost but I also feel that the writers are going to tie everything in slowly.
Until the real estate agent showed up, I thought Pete had succumb to Bob Benson and was gay

Users who are viewing this thread