What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Bigbottom's tribute to Tom Brady (1 Viewer)

first the new york times and now this? man, we are this close to being the ####.....

Last edited by a moderator:
They played it randomly about a week and a half ago on 910 here in Phoenix during Jacobs and Marotta.
Interesting. I sent them a link to the Vick dogfighting song. Seemed like something Bruce would have loved. In a market with horrid sports talk radio, they're sadly about the best thing going.

Guy's gotta start bein' careful about what he posts around here, what with all this Press.

Guy's gotta start bein' careful about what he posts around here, what with all this Press.
I'm going to go purge all of my posts in the Gayest Thing You've Ever Done thread, since I don't want to undermine the cred I've got going with my homoerotic tribute to Tom Brady.

They played it randomly about a week and a half ago on 910 here in Phoenix during Jacobs and Marotta.
Interesting. I sent them a link to the Vick dogfighting song. Seemed like something Bruce would have loved. In a market with horrid sports talk radio, they're sadly about the best thing going.
They played it today at 4:20. Except for a few groans, they were quiet during the first part. The biggest laugh was during the Chinese food line and a smaller one at the "underthrew him a bone" line. Marotta hit the gong before it ended.On the plus side, a buddy of mine called me while it was on to see if I was listening, so he at least thought it was funny.Bruce also mentioned that it was by the same guy that did "that Brady song."

They played it today at 4:20. Except for a few groans, they were quiet during the first part. The biggest laugh was during the Chinese food line and a smaller one at the "underthrew him a bone" line. Marotta hit the gong before it ended.On the plus side, a buddy of mine called me while it was on to see if I was listening, so he at least thought it was funny.Bruce also mentioned that it was by the same guy that did "that Brady song."
Hell, I'll take a couple verses on the airwaves! That's awesome!!!

They actually played pretty much the whole thing...the gong came right at the end.

They actually played pretty much the whole thing...the gong came right at the end.
Did they mention the title (Dog's in the Kennel) or that it was on YouTube?

They mentioned the title. They also talked about it a little after the commercial, mentioning that the subject material was a little rough and they had probably sunk down a couple levels playing it. (I'm pretty sure they meant this playfully.)

They mentioned the title. They also talked about it a little after the commercial, mentioning that the subject material was a little rough and they had probably sunk down a couple levels playing it. (I'm pretty sure they meant this playfully.)
I got an e-mail from Jacobs yesterday saying they were going to have to play it. Doesn't surprise me Vince pulled the plug - uptight ####in Yankees fans. Still, that's cool. I must have just missed, as I think it was about 4:30 when I hit the car.

I got an e-mail from Jacobs yesterday saying they were going to have to play it. Doesn't surprise me Vince pulled the plug - uptight ####in Yankees fans. Still, that's cool. I must have just missed, as I think it was about 4:30 when I hit the car.
Does Vinnie seriously have a MySpace page? :lmao:

What the hell happened to Jacobs?

Last edited by a moderator:
He quit. Don't know why. The guy had his faults, but that show sucks without him.

He quit. Don't know why. The guy had his faults, but that show sucks without him.
Seriously. It was the only listenable local sports show here. I looked around a bit and it looks like he may have just got sick of doing two shows every day. He does a Repub hack show on 550 as well.

Seriously. It was the only listenable local sports show here. I looked around a bit and it looks like he may have just got sick of doing two shows every day. He does a Repub hack show on 550 as well.
I don't know if you still listen at all, but Jacobs called in yesterday to pimp an undefeated season for the Pats, and they were playing "Brady" in the background while he was on. Apparently it has become his theme music when he calls in. Great to hear biggie's vocals bellowing behind his obnoxious NY accent.

I'm bumping this because, holy cow, this was more than ten years ago?
I think this is what it means to get old. It feels like yesterday and a lifetime ago at the same time.

bbb, has anyone in your professional or charitable dealings ever heard this and knew it was you?

Users who are viewing this thread