What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Cincy-Dayton-Columbus League is underway (1 Viewer)

This is the list for 2014

shuke, on 13 Sept 2013 - 12:32 PM, said:

shuke said:
1. shuke
2. guster
3. bonzai
4. flapgreen
5. BigJohn

6. Cheese
7. Wampus (if someone else runs the damn thing. Herding you cats for 3 years was enough).
8. Peyton
9. Patriot John
10. Trogg
11. Homer if he can make it
12. Binky if he can make it

Kirby

Paging jafo. I'm guessing bigfun and verbal kint have disappeared from teh face of the earth.
Probably in-

Doowain (just needs to confirm date)

Rushmore

Did we get an answer on Kirby?

We're looking at Sat Aug 23rd for live draft. Start telling me if that date is good.

If Doowain and Rush are both in, I'm fine going 14 if some vets want to return like Jafo or someone else. It's only July so too early to give their spot away. Beyond that, we're probably looking at a wait list or noobs teaming up.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd much prefer Friday the 22nd if possible. It keeps peace around the house and gives me an extra day to recover. :hangover:

EIther is fine...I am scheduled to work at 11pm at the cincy airport both evenings but will see if I can swap....if not will just have to draft and run to work.

Cheese - It looks like I went from confirmed on the list shown by Shuke ...to hoping to join ...to no longer listed as hoping to join on that list that you picked up. Did I read that progression right?

I am fine either way. Coordinating with a trip home will be dicey and I don't want to take a spot from someone that can be a sure lock. I definitely cannot make it that weekend of the 30th.

Cheese - It looks like I went from confirmed on the list shown by Shuke ...to hoping to join ...to no longer listed as hoping to join on that list that you picked up. Did I read that progression right?

I am fine either way. Coordinating with a trip home will be dicey and I don't want to take a spot from someone that can be a sure lock. I definitely cannot make it that weekend of the 30th.
Just an F up on my part. You're in, will edit.

22/23rd weekend has a good amount of support and limited complaining so far, so I would assume it will be 1 of those 2.

22/23rd weekend has a good amount of support and limited complaining so far, so I would assume it will be 1 of those 2.
Sounds good.

Any location suggestions yet? Horshoe or MVG in Monroe?

No problem - I'm not even clear yet on our family travel plans (wife and kids schedules). I wanted to check on the list status - again, if someone if a definite, and you have a full 12 - you can bump me first if I haven't locked in travel plans at that point.

I understand what a pain it is to gather people. I have been commissioner in our home league here for 17 years - and its a ##### herding guys, especially around a holiday weekend and/or Arkansas Razorback openers over the years (Our draft is that weekend of the 30th - specifics STILL not tied down yet either, several guys at odds with either Thursday, Friday, Saturday of that weekend).

Sounds good.

We need suggestions

Sounds good.

We need suggestions
I had just assume a reunion at the Beer Sellar :shrug:

Just an F up on my part. You're in, will edit.22/23rd weekend has a good amount of support and limited complaining so far, so I would assume it will be 1 of those 2.
Sounds good.

We need suggestions
:goodposting:

cheese said:
It's still there. Haven't been there in months.

My house, however, is NOT an option.

What we need is a place that has a fairly private big-screen TV that we could co-op for a few hours. I could hook the laptop up to it via HDMI and run the software I have to record the draft.

cheese said:
BigJohn said:
cheese said:

Sounds good.

We need suggestions
:goodposting:

It's an option as far as I'm concerned... let's hear some feedback

They have a party room or anything?

I may have a connection at Fricker's on Tylersville. Too far North?
where's that
Right above 275 loop either off 71 or 75, forget right now.
Way too far north for an old Kentucky drunk like me, but don't let that stop you. Sounds like you have plenty of options.
nashville here. I have family that I will be staying with in Loveland. Not sure if that's close.

where's that
Way too far north for an old Kentucky drunk like me, but don't let that stop you. Sounds like you have plenty of options.
nashville here. I have family that I will be staying with in Loveland. Not sure if that's close.
Loveland is slightly closer to the Frickers than downtown, but not a big difference. It's probably between 20-30 mins to anywhere we pick for you.

Sounds good.

We need suggestions
This is a must. Is that Hooters still there? I wouldn't mind playing some poker afterwards, though.

where's that
Loveland is slightly closer to the Frickers than downtown, but not a big difference. It's probably between 20-30 mins to anywhere we pick for you.
Hey I'm cool with whereever. Don't worry about me. Is there a buyin or we doing it for fun?

If everyone wants to do Friday night, I'll probably have to sit this one out. I won't be off work until Friday evening and have a 4 hour drive. I definitely don't want to be the guy forcing a changed date when everyone agrees on a certain time. It may be unrealistic for me anyway being this far away.

If everyone wants to do Friday night, I'll probably have to sit this one out. I won't be off work until Friday evening and have a 4 hour drive. I definitely don't want to be the guy forcing a changed date when everyone agrees on a certain time. It may be unrealistic for me anyway being this far away.
Friday is harder for me as well

You can't take a half day?

Users who are viewing this thread