What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Reggie Bush On Sirius NFL Radio (1 Viewer)

gebz306

Footballguy
Reggie Bush will be on Sirius Satellite Radio, NFLChannel 124 every Wednesday Throughout the season.

He will be on Today, Wed 4th @ 3:15 EST

The Afternoon Blitz

Weekdays 3 pm - 7 pm ET

Adam Schein, Solomon Wilcots and Jim Miller take your calls and invite you to get involved in the conversation. NFL Hall of Famer John Madden delivers pre- and post-game analysis of the weekend action on Mondays & Fridays. Email your thoughts to afternoonblitz@sirius-radio.com.

:lmao:

Here's what I got out of it.

With a year under his belt:

: Understands the offense better which will allow him to spend time reading defensive schemes during the game

: The game is slowing down a bit

: Rookie mistakes are out of the way

: Used a "Free Flow Do (doh?)" work out style this offseason which works on pushing you to the extreme limit, balance and injury prevention.

: Looks to be better inbetween tackles

He doesnt consider carries as his priority, but # of total touches throughout the game. Receptions + Rushes + Special team returns.

He felt he understood the NFL the last half of the season.

He compares himself to the kind of player Barry Sanders, Deon Sanders, Eddie George and Desmond Howard were.

Dungy compared him to Faulk

Brees compared him to Gale Sayers

Looks to have more WR looks than in 2007

Gameplan vs Indy

Calm the croud by RUNNING more (I think = McAllister)

Stop Indy Defensive Ends from disrupting the pass

Score a FG or TD every posession

:goodposting:

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's what I got out of it.With a year under his belt:: Understands the offense better which will allow him to spend time reading defensive schemes during the game: The game is slowing down a bit: Rookie mistakes are out of the way: Used a "Free Flow Do (doh?)" work out style this offseason which works on pushing you to the extreme limit, balance and injury prevention.: Looks to be better inbetween tacklesHe doesnt consider carries as his priority, but # of total touches throughout the game. Receptions + Rushes + Special team returns.He felt he understood the NFL the last half of the season. He compares himself to the kind of player Barry Sanders, Deon Sanders, Eddie George and Desmond Howard were.Dungy compared him to FaulkBrees compared him to Gale SayersLooks to have more WR looks than in 2007Gameplan vs IndyCalm the croud by RUNNING more (I think = McAllister)Stop Indy Defensive Ends from disrupting the passScore a FG or TD every posession:)
I could have sworn I heard Shein and wilcox talking about bush doing KR duties as well. Something along the effects of "it's not like Sehorn or another defensive player trying to get the ball in hands; this is something bush has been doing since pee-wee football. Last year was really the only time he hasn't done it in his whole career" and "the saints O will be really tough to keep out of the red zone if they are starting drives consistently on the 40".Was I hearing things correctly? I can't find any conformation on Bush w/ KR duties anywhere. Anyone know anything?

Barry Sanders, Deon Sanders, Eddie George and Desmond Howard
Wow -- What an eclectic group. I don't think that group of players has ever been together in one sentence before, especially along with Reggie Bush.

Barry Sanders, Deon Sanders, Eddie George and Desmond Howard
Wow -- What an eclectic group. I don't think that group of players has ever been together in one sentence before, especially along with Reggie Bush.
I can understand Barry and Deon - maybe even Howard being lumped together, as they all had quicks... but George???????

I could have sworn I heard Shein and wilcox talking about bush doing KR duties as well. Something along the effects of "it's not like Sehorn or another defensive player trying to get the ball in hands; this is something bush has been doing since pee-wee football. Last year was really the only time he hasn't done it in his whole career" and "the saints O will be really tough to keep out of the red zone if they are starting drives consistently on the 40".Was I hearing things correctly? I can't find any conformation on Bush w/ KR duties anywhere. Anyone know anything?
He is expected to handle a few PR opportunities but they are leaving KR to Stecker. Lance Moore is the new "Beer Man" and will do most of the PR duties. He's had a great preseason and it's a way for him to get on the field, I think. Reggie won't touch the PR but once in a blue moon. I can see it with the game being close, the Saints are down, building momentum and wanting to break a big play after a defensive stop...

Here's what I got out of it.

With a year under his belt:

: Understands the offense better which will allow him to spend time reading defensive schemes during the game

: The game is slowing down a bit

: Rookie mistakes are out of the way

: Used a "Free Flow Do (doh?)" work out style this offseason which works on pushing you to the extreme limit, balance and injury prevention.

: Looks to be better inbetween tackles
this is the offseason workout that Tomlinson favors. Reggie modeling his game after LT's is a good thing in my mind...

Users who are viewing this thread