What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Little Kids Get Owned In This Thread (1 Viewer)

SaveFerrisB said:
SaveFerrisB said:
I gotta ball! Yarrrgh!!! :thumbup: :lmao:
The audio on that montage is outstanding.
Literally everything about this video rules. From the first clip where they set that kid up and the :lmao: tumbles out of the way, and they slo-mo it and show the title, to the kid at 0:27 who is literally laughing like "hahahahahaahhaahahahhah", to the mom drilling her kid on the law and the adults trying not to laugh, to the kid screaming like he's been shot at 1:18, to O GARSH O O O O!, to more laughing at kids at 1:42.I seriously think this video is more important than the Bible.
My power rankings:1. Slomo replay of little girl vs. earth ball (0:41)2. Tosses little ball in the air as a diversion to kick big ball to face (1:20)3. Machine gun laugh as victim lays motionless (0:27)4. Girl plugged in back of head on front lawn (1:01)5. Couch-big ball-wall 3-hit combo bonus (1:09)6. Kill shot followed by muffled laughter (1:40)7. Little kid blindsided and decleated followed by laughter (1:50) 8. O Garsh! (1:29)9. I gotta ball! Yargh! (0:54)10. Payoff of opening sequence (0:12)Can't believe that kid pinned to garage door by big ball (1:16) didn't crack my top ten, but that's a tribute to the depth of the field here.
omg i almost died after 20 secondsbig black dot for when im not at work

It wasn't the kids mom who picks him up, it was another of their reporters. I watch these guys in the mornings and it almost seems like they don't care if they have viewers.
Awful. He looks like a Ben Affleck knock-off...and that's not a good thing. But what about the butchy woman in the hat that yells "In Yo Faaace!" when she holds Tyler up to dunk? :fishing:

:) He should be receiving the scholarship interest letters soon.The first hit was a bit extravagant, but if the ball is live, what are you supposed to do? If they don't want tackling, take the helmets and pads off, and play flag or two-hand touch.

On the second hit, it looked like he came all the way over from RCB to make that tackle on the opposite sideline. Most of the tubby bastages reading this thread can't run from sideline to sideline, much less deliver a decleater at the end of that run.

:thumbup: He should be receiving the scholarship interest letters soon.The first hit was a bit extravagant, but if the ball is live, what are you supposed to do? If they don't want tackling, take the helmets and pads off, and play flag or two-hand touch.

On the second hit, it looked like he came all the way over from RCB to make that tackle on the opposite sideline. Most of the tubby bastages reading this thread can't run from sideline to sideline, much less deliver a decleater at the end of that run.
I think he's playing OLB in a 4-4?

G-Dang it! I was just about over my obsession with the pink-haired girl with too much eye make-up in the "Young Girl Talking About Herself" video and you have to link Parry Grip.

I don't have a video of it, but when my son was 3 years old (see avatar), I was playing with him around a soccer goal at my wife's school. He was standing behind the goal and I was going to try and kick the ball over the net to his side. Instead I blasted the ball right into the net. The net gave little resistance and my son was just a bit too close to the goal and the ball actually hit him in the face. Instead of just a red mark from the ball, he had a nice little rope burn across his nose from the net. We were done playing soccer at that point and he got some ice cream.

Users who are viewing this thread