Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Little Kids Get Owned In This Thread

Gordo

I don't have a video of it, but when my son was 3 years old (see avatar), I was playing with him around a soccer goal at my wife's school. He was standing behind the goal and I was going to try and kick the ball over the net to his side. Instead I blasted the ball right into the net. The net gave little resistance and my son was just a bit too close to the goal and the ball actually hit him in the face. Instead of just a red mark from the ball, he had a nice little rope burn across his nose from the net. We were done playing soccer at that point and he got some ice cream.

Nice. A year or so ago I knocked my son's tooth out with a soccer ball. Pic.

In my defense he asked me to kick it hard. :goodposting:

Soccer ball in the face reminded me of the time I took one to the face. I'm a soccer referee and was doing a middle school game where we had an injury. I stopped play and then we resumed with a dropped ball. Both kids kicked the ball just as it hit the ground and it went straight up right into my face. :lmao:

Now I'm always sure to turn my head away a little on dropped ball restarts.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

That happened to me. But it was when I was about 13, and the kid that kicked it weighed approx. 250 pounds. He was lining up to kick it, and everyone got out of his way. I ran straight for him. Hit me right in the face. Picked me up off the ground and landed me on my ### about 3 yards back. Everyone kept asking if I was ok. I was, but my face did a funny wah wah thing for little while.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...