What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official OHIO STATE-MICHIGAN Thread*** (1 Viewer)

Awesome

Woke up this morning and someone took down my UM flag and destroyed it. I am going to assume it was one of the 5 or 6 houses with OSU flags and Brutus blow ups on my street. What a shame.

AwesomeWoke up this morning and someone took down my UM flag and destroyed it. I am going to assume it was one of the 5 or 6 houses with OSU flags and Brutus blow ups on my street. What a shame.
:goodposting: people are #####
The wierd part is, I am new to the neighborhood. Been here 6 months....seems like you would make sure I dont have a crazy streak in me before doing that.Think Ill get out my hunting gear after the game and just organize it in the front yard. :goodposting:

AwesomeWoke up this morning and someone took down my UM flag and destroyed it. I am going to assume it was one of the 5 or 6 houses with OSU flags and Brutus blow ups on my street. What a shame.
:goodposting: people are #####
The wierd part is, I am new to the neighborhood. Been here 6 months....seems like you would make sure I dont have a crazy streak in me before doing that.Think Ill get out my hunting gear after the game and just organize it in the front yard. :goodposting:
Take your hunting knife, tackle one of the brutus blow ups, decapitate it, put it's head on a stick and carry it back to your house while laughing hysterically, plant stick in your front yard. Wait for response.

:lmao: I recommend using sniper fire to take down all the Brutus', but do it during the game.

oof - ugly pass by Prior there. big difference between 3rd and ~3 and 3rd and 8. He'll need to make plays like that in order to get better. Time to punt again

Two Michigan fundamental mistakes have cost Michigan 10 points. And yes they are fundamental mistakes. You don't miss 25-30 yard field goals on clean snap and holds, and you don't drop the ball in the end zone. So far Michigan is winning the physical game, but they're losing the coaching game. They just aren't coached very well. Very sloppy. If they could clean it up, they can win.

Sometimes I wonder if you really are a Michigan fan
Not a blind homer, I am a realist.He isnt very good and he is gonna get beat out by Devin Gardner next year. Unfortunately, that means another true freshman at QB. I just dont see how he fits in this program.Hence, he should transfer to SD state or something. Brady Hoke would be excellent for him there.

Nice play by Forcier there to keep the drive alive - i was impressed that he was able to stay in bounds to get the pass off, let alone making the completion

Sometimes I wonder if you really are a Michigan fan
Not a blind homer, I am a realist.He isnt very good and he is gonna get beat out by Devin Gardner next year. Unfortunately, that means another true freshman at QB. I just dont see how he fits in this program.Hence, he should transfer to SD state or something. Brady Hoke would be excellent for him there.
Gardner will be a redshirt. Tate will have a year under his belt, and Gardner wont sniff the field untill he is a sophmore.

Users who are viewing this thread