What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Adrian Peterson after what we saw week 13 (1 Viewer)

gebz306

Footballguy
How unbelievably nimble and explosive he looked today. I thought he would be useless for the rest of the year. At most I was expecting a few carries a game that would only hurt C. Taylor's value and render the Minn RB's useless.

To all who are so glad to have AP back for week 14 vs SF in fantasy playoffs chime in here!

:excited: :popcorn: :excited:

How unbelievably nimble and explosive he looked today. I thought he would be useless for the rest of the year. At most I was expecting a few carries a game that would only hurt C. Taylor's value and render the Minn RB's useless.To all who are so glad to have AP back for week 14 vs SF in fantasy playoffs chime in here! :excited: :popcorn: :excited:
The thing I liked even more than his nimbleness was the fact that he was getting most of the carries until the game was out of reach. I thought Chili might've babied him back, but it appears the ADP train is in full motion.

Too bad my season came to an end once Favre AND Schaub went down... :popcorn:

But to see this kid come back like nothing had happened in the last weeks was plain awesome... I could have made a big splash in the post season but now i concentrate on next year and what to do with my #2 overall pick... :excited:

Users who are viewing this thread