What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Fix Dynasty Playoff (Winner's Bracket) (1 Viewer)

Who will win game 1?

• Consrtuxboy seed 3 (8-5, 2072 pts)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Twilight seed 6 (6-7, 2037 pts)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Family Matters

Footballguy
The Fix Dynasty playoffs begin this week. Who do you think will win? With only 35 points seperating the 3 seed from the 6 seed, it is a evenly matched set of games. Who, if anyone, has the advantage heading into this weekend?

Construxboy (Fixed Div Champ) has a 2 game win streak while Twilight has a 2 game losing streak. Twilight will be getting Santonio Holmes back after a 2 week absence to go along with RB studs Addai, Jackson and Parker. So he could be a tough game. Construxboy has the always dangerous Carson Palmer at QB and the recent TE stud in Dallas Clark. No doubt he's rooting for Harrison to take it easy another week. You know, for his health. :confused:

So who do you think will win?

Last edited by a moderator:
Losing Ward was a big blow for me as my RBs aren't that good. Grant has a nice matchup. The biggest issue with this team is that not only do I have Palmer, but I have Johnson and Houshmandzadeh as well. So I tend to go as the Bengal passing game goes.

Anybody voting for me should keep in mind I'm probably not going to have a QB this week. :link: Oh well.

Even with no QB, you might still get me. By my count you need about 12 points from Eric Johnson tonight to win.

Users who are viewing this thread