What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Fix Dynasty Playoff (Consolation Bracket) (1 Viewer)

Who will win game 1?

• Team Legacy 3 seed (5-8, 1930)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Duckboy 6 seed (3-10, 1735)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Family Matters

Footballguy
The Fix Dynasty Consolation Playoffs begin this weekend and the #1 pick in the 2008 McFadden sweepstakes is on the line. Otherwise know as the draft, which team do you think will win the right to draft McFadden?

Team Legacy won his last game and has scored nearly 200 points more than Duckboy. TL is leaning on Peyton Manning and Derek Anderson to score big while his banged up RB's heal. Duckboy is hoping that the other Manning will make a name for himself this weekend and prays for the speedy return of rookie sesation Marshawn Lynch. These are 2 young teams setting themselves up for next year.

Family Matters said:
The Fix Dynasty Consolation Playoffs begin this weekend and the #1 pick in the 2008 McFadden sweepstakes is on the line. Otherwise know as the draft, which team do you think will win the right to draft McFadden?Team Legacy won his last game and has scored nearly 200 points more than Duckboy. TL is leaning on Peyton Manning and Derek Anderson to score big while his banged up RB's heal. Duckboy is hoping that the other Manning will make a name for himself this weekend and prays for the speedy return of rookie sesation Marshawn Lynch. These are 2 young teams setting themselves up for next year.
Last year I made the playoffs, this year, I'm down to Loser's Bracket, but my team needs MCFADDEN BADLY!! Please please please, let me win Mcfadden!!

Users who are viewing this thread