What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

This is funny. (3 Viewers)

how have I never seen this thread? goodness

The flip flop guy video was great, you don't know how relieved I am that I wasn't the guy on the video. That fear was very real for me when I clicked that link.

how have I never seen this thread? goodnessThe flip flop guy video was great, you don't know how relieved I am that I wasn't the guy on the video. That fear was very real for me when I clicked that link.
Me too. How long am I looking at to start at page 1 and click and view all the links? Should be a nice run.

Its a music festival in California. EVERY music festival appreciates older, bald guys with a couple extra bucks. In fact, I make it a point to see if any of those guys like pot because its always fun to share with someone that "hasn't smoked since I was your age." After the music itself, music festivals are all about camaraderie.And, of course, knowing your party and posting styles, you'd be well appreciated.

Users who are viewing this thread