What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

This is funny. (1 Viewer)

Not youor typical post in this thread, but this made me chortle. I was browsing SOCOM: Confrontation for the PlayStation 3 today on eBay, and I found this listing:

THIS AUCTION IS FOR A ALMOST NEW SOCOM GAME THAT I PURCHASED FOR MY KIDS. THE REASON I AM SELLING IT, WAS CAUSE 5 MINUTES INTO THE GAME THEY WAS FIGHTING WHO WENT FIRST. I REMOVED THE GAME PUT IT BACK INTO THE CASE AND HERE IT IS. THERE LOST IS YOUR GAIN. ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERN FEEL FREE AND ASK. PAYMENT DUE WITHIN 3 DAYS OF CLOSED AUCTION. THANKS FOR LOOKING AND GOOD LUCK.

So for halloween, girls get to dress up like sluts, and dudes try to be as funny as possible, or go the spooky route. This is just dawning on me...and I'm wondering why guys don't dress like sluts for Halloween as well?
Some do. Those guys are more commonly known as "homosexual".
I think the rest should try it. All you would need would be leather pants and some cuffs.

Garfield minus Garfield

Garfield Minus Garfield is a site dedicated to removing Garfield from the Garfield comic strips in order to reveal the existential angst of a certain young Mr. Jon Arbuckle. It is a journey deep into the mind of an isolated young everyman as he fights a losing battle against loneliness and depression in a quiet American suburb.
:wub:

Garfield minus Garfield

Garfield Minus Garfield is a site dedicated to removing Garfield from the Garfield comic strips in order to reveal the existential angst of a certain young Mr. Jon Arbuckle. It is a journey deep into the mind of an isolated young everyman as he fights a losing battle against loneliness and depression in a quiet American suburb.
:ptts:
Semi-honda but well worth posting again.I had a kid show up to class with one of those giant "Garfield's 147th Treasury" books a couple of weeks ago. I showed him how the strips are even better if you imagine Garfield isn't there. It started a trend. The librarian asked me "All of my Garfield books are checked out...what did you tell them?"

Garfield minus Garfield

:goodposting:
Semi-honda but well worth posting again.I had a kid show up to class with one of those giant "Garfield's 147th Treasury" books a couple of weeks ago. I showed him how the strips are even better if you imagine Garfield isn't there. It started a trend. The librarian asked me "All of my Garfield books are checked out...what did you tell them?"
:lmao: That's awesome. Garfield Minus Garfield is genius.

Garfield minus Garfield

:goodposting:
:lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread