What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

This is funny. (4 Viewers)

Some of these are really insane, man I need to get an ear bud for work or something to listen to some of these tings.

Huge fake penis = funny. Clearly visible actual penis = also funny, but in a way that will make people edgy and uncomfortable. This is not a costume you wear if you want to meet women. This is a costume you wear if you want to meet victims.

Of course anything Westerners can do, the Japanese can do crazier. This is evidently some sort of Fourth Reich Reindeer superhero.

Your guess is as good as ours. We can't disagree with the label though.

Kicking off our last cluster of rest-of-the-world-ers, this British costume represents a pretty fundamental misunderstanding of either the Rudolph mythos, or the basic anatomy of reindeer.

For the winner in the not-Japan category, we have Germany at its absolute best. First of all, this is the creepiest lighting ever. It looks like a kangaroo prostitute standing under a lamp post on a deserted street, wondering how life slipped away from her. And why is her baby red? Is it still coated in afterbirth?

:wall: :drive: :ptts:

NSFW Drama between kids on audio chat playing World of Warcraft. They are in some guild where they team up to kill bosses and then everything falls apart. Audio only. NSFW. Some swearing. Ok a lot of swearing. I'm absolutely sure its legit. I've heard similar stuff once in a while. Mostly though everyone gets along.

Part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5idw4kW6zow

Part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nt4m1pOkSCI

Part 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHLVjxG1Eu4

Part 4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_qFJPkLwOc

The setup: some selfish dude (probably a liberal) is complaining about not getting gear when the rest of the guild is trying to explain it helps the group if it goes to someone else.

NSFW Drama between kids on audio chat playing World of Warcraft. They are in some guild where they team up to kill bosses and then everything falls apart. Audio only. NSFW. Some swearing. Ok a lot of swearing. I'm absolutely sure its legit. I've heard similar stuff once in a while. Mostly though everyone gets along.

Part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5idw4kW6zow

Part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nt4m1pOkSCI

Part 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHLVjxG1Eu4

Part 4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_qFJPkLwOc

The setup: some selfish dude (probably a liberal) is complaining about not getting gear when the rest of the guild is trying to explain it helps the group if it goes to someone else.
32 minutes of this? :goodposting:

Can you keep your political nonsense out of the funny thread?

So the wife and I went to Vegas last week. We get there early Sunday to throw some money down on the NFL games. Check-in wasn't until after 1PM so we had some time to kill. On a whim we decide to find an 'adult boutique'. Hey, it's Vegas.

I had seen a billboard on the way to the hotel that looked like it was advertising such an establishment so we headed there. Turns out the place was some sort of swing club so we didn't go in. But just a few doors down we saw a place with what looked like lingerie in the window so we head over.

Ummm...that place turned out to be a place that specialized in gay-wear. Not Crocs but leather chaps, vests, and stuff for cross-dressers. So I ask the dude behind the counter:

Me: What's the nearest adult store for ummm...'heteros'?

GD: Well there's one up Las Vegas Blvd a little bit. Just head north to Diversity and it's on the left. It's called Taco Town

Me: :shrug: Ummm...OK, north to Diversity, right?

GD: Yep.

Me: What's it called again?

GD: Taco Town

Me: :unsure: It's behind a restaurant or something?

GD: No, it's right there on the street.

Me: Taco Town?

GD: No, Talk of the Town.

Me: :lmao:

GD: :lmao:

Me: 'yeah can I get the nacho platter and a butt-plug'

GD: :lmao:

So the wife and I went to Vegas last week. We get there early Sunday to throw some money down on the NFL games. Check-in wasn't until after 1PM so we had some time to kill. On a whim we decide to find an 'adult boutique'. Hey, it's Vegas.I had seen a billboard on the way to the hotel that looked like it was advertising such an establishment so we headed there. Turns out the place was some sort of swing club so we didn't go in. But just a few doors down we saw a place with what looked like lingerie in the window so we head over.Ummm...that place turned out to be a place that specialized in gay-wear. Not Crocs but leather chaps, vests, and stuff for cross-dressers. So I ask the dude behind the counter:Me: What's the nearest adult store for ummm...'heteros'?GD: Well there's one up Las Vegas Blvd a little bit. Just head north to Diversity and it's on the left. It's called Taco TownMe: :rolleyes: Ummm...OK, north to Diversity, right? GD: Yep.Me: What's it called again?GD: Taco TownMe: :lmao: It's behind a restaurant or something?GD: No, it's right there on the street.Me: Taco Town?GD: No, Talk of the Town.Me: :confused: GD: :confused:Me: 'yeah can I get the nacho platter and a butt-plug'GD: :lmao:
I did not expect that. I thought, you know, you'd heard him right and it was, you know, a play on words or something and maybe was the opposite of the type of place you were in. :cough: :shock:

So the wife and I went to Vegas last week. We get there early Sunday to throw some money down on the NFL games. Check-in wasn't until after 1PM so we had some time to kill. On a whim we decide to find an 'adult boutique'. Hey, it's Vegas.I had seen a billboard on the way to the hotel that looked like it was advertising such an establishment so we headed there. Turns out the place was some sort of swing club so we didn't go in. But just a few doors down we saw a place with what looked like lingerie in the window so we head over.Ummm...that place turned out to be a place that specialized in gay-wear. Not Crocs but leather chaps, vests, and stuff for cross-dressers. So I ask the dude behind the counter:Me: What's the nearest adult store for ummm...'heteros'?GD: Well there's one up Las Vegas Blvd a little bit. Just head north to Diversity and it's on the left. It's called Taco TownMe: :goodposting: Ummm...OK, north to Diversity, right? GD: Yep.Me: What's it called again?GD: Taco TownMe: :shrug: It's behind a restaurant or something?GD: No, it's right there on the street.Me: Taco Town?GD: No, Talk of the Town.Me: :D GD: :lmao:Me: 'yeah can I get the nacho platter and a butt-plug'GD: :lmao:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: So what did you get? Besides the nachos and butt-plug, I mean.

So the wife and I went to Vegas last week. We get there early Sunday to throw some money down on the NFL games. Check-in wasn't until after 1PM so we had some time to kill. On a whim we decide to find an 'adult boutique'. Hey, it's Vegas.I had seen a billboard on the way to the hotel that looked like it was advertising such an establishment so we headed there. Turns out the place was some sort of swing club so we didn't go in. But just a few doors down we saw a place with what looked like lingerie in the window so we head over.Ummm...that place turned out to be a place that specialized in gay-wear. Not Crocs but leather chaps, vests, and stuff for cross-dressers. So I ask the dude behind the counter:Me: What's the nearest adult store for ummm...'heteros'?GD: Well there's one up Las Vegas Blvd a little bit. Just head north to Diversity and it's on the left. It's called Taco TownMe: :mellow: Ummm...OK, north to Diversity, right? GD: Yep.Me: What's it called again?GD: Taco TownMe: :shrug: It's behind a restaurant or something?GD: No, it's right there on the street.Me: Taco Town?GD: No, Talk of the Town.Me: :lol: GD: :lol:Me: 'yeah can I get the nacho platter and a butt-plug'GD: :lmao:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: So what did you get? Besides the nachos and butt-plug, I mean.
oOl :goodposting:

So the wife and I went to Vegas last week. We get there early Sunday to throw some money down on the NFL games. Check-in wasn't until after 1PM so we had some time to kill. On a whim we decide to find an 'adult boutique'. Hey, it's Vegas.I had seen a billboard on the way to the hotel that looked like it was advertising such an establishment so we headed there. Turns out the place was some sort of swing club so we didn't go in. But just a few doors down we saw a place with what looked like lingerie in the window so we head over.Ummm...that place turned out to be a place that specialized in gay-wear. Not Crocs but leather chaps, vests, and stuff for cross-dressers. So I ask the dude behind the counter:Me: What's the nearest adult store for ummm...'heteros'?GD: Well there's one up Las Vegas Blvd a little bit. Just head north to Diversity and it's on the left. It's called Taco TownMe: :rant: Ummm...OK, north to Diversity, right? GD: Yep.Me: What's it called again?GD: Taco TownMe: :unsure: It's behind a restaurant or something?GD: No, it's right there on the street.Me: Taco Town?GD: No, Talk of the Town.Me: :lmao: GD: :lmao:Me: 'yeah can I get the nacho platter and a butt-plug'GD: :lmao:
Can't say but think 'John Carlos and Tommy Smith'.

Users who are viewing this thread