What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Best Board Games (2 Viewers)

Risk, Monopoly, Scrabble, Stratego, Trivial Pursuit, Cribbage...hell, I like any board game.

But, have you played Clue: The Great Museum Caper? I loved that game. You couldn't nab me if I was the thief. Great game for those that couldn't possibly like Dane Cook.
My brother and I played Risk and Stratego all the time growing up. Great games. If we played 100 games, I think I won 2. ######## ALWAYS beat me.

Risk, Monopoly, Scrabble, Stratego, Trivial Pursuit, Cribbage...hell, I like any board game.

But, have you played Clue: The Great Museum Caper? I loved that game. You couldn't nab me if I was the thief. Great game for those that couldn't possibly like Dane Cook.
My brother and I played Risk and Stratego all the time growing up. Great games. If we played 100 games, I think I won 2. ######## ALWAYS beat me.
Is that you baby brother?

Last edited by a moderator:
Axis and Allies: While a fun game, I have a problem with any war game that takes longer to set up than the actual war it was based on.

Users who are viewing this thread