Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Sober February

forgot I did this last year. I'm going to go again, starting tomorrow (no way I won't be drinking beer during a Broncos Superbowl).

It's not gonna be a sober Febuary though. I'm going to make it a "no beer/wine Febuary". For me, this is more about cutting out needless calories in an attempt to drop a few lbs, so I'm going with hard stuff only. I don't drink a lot of hard stuff to start with, so I won't actually be drinking all that much anyways...but if I want to loosen up after a tough day at work, I'm not opposed to a couple of fingers of scotch.

• 2 weeks later...

Took 2 week break. Had a couple tonight and got invited to a wine pairing dinner at a top restaurant in town Monday so gonna hit that. Then back on the wagon for 2 more weeks till Seattle trip.

:mix match:

• 11 months later...

There is just no way I can do this.

Super Bowl and the wife and I always take the day after off to go have fun. So that day is off.

Valentines Day--there is always some form of alcohol involved.

President's day is another 3-day weekend.

Walking Dead is back.

Daytona 500...

And then we have Spring Break in March.

I am just going to say I remained sober on 1/29--small victories, small victories I tell you.....

There is just no way I can do this.

Super Bowl and the wife and I always take the day after off to go have fun. So that day is off.

Valentines Day--there is always some form of alcohol involved.

President's day is another 3-day weekend.

Walking Dead is back.

Daytona 500...

And then we have Spring Break in March.

I am just going to say I remained sober on 1/29--small victories, small victories I tell you.....

:confused: