Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Pretty good timewaster

munga30

I'm on level 22 and this thing looks impossible.

This one is the first one giving me fits.
On the last level. 22's not impossible. You can do it!
Did it. Just started randomly dropping it on the first spinning stick and got lucky bounces. I'll take it.

I'm on level 22 and this thing looks impossible.

This one is the first one giving me fits.
On the last level. 22's not impossible. You can do it!
Did it. Just started randomly dropping it on the first spinning stick and got lucky bounces. I'll take it.
Ok, I thought 19 was hard untill 22. 20 and 21 are pretty easy.

Last level's whippin' my ###.

The key is the reverse roll 90 degree turn.
Is there a key to level 22 or is the goal just to get fried a million times and hope you get few lucky bounces?
You need to rotate to keep the bars relatively horizontal when the ball is on it. You don't want to bounce at all.

I HATE YOU MUNGA, for introducing the hell that is the back ring to my life. The game makes me feel sicker than almost anything I have ever played or seen, but I can not stop playing. :shrug::lmao::popcorn:

My. Best. Thread. Evah.

Ha Ha, that's pretty funny. I've passed it to a few people as well. As for my own experience, it seems different than most. I played it yesterday for the first time (about an hour) and finally gave up on level 17. 17 is the cross wheel with both the flame and electrocution and nobody has posted about it. I'm sure L17 didn''t eat up half my time (30 minutes) but it sure felt like it. Today, I went back a couple times. My problem is that I can't stay for more than 5-10 tries before bailing. Guess, I'll give it another whirl over lunch.

Cool game and I hate this kinda stuff... :)

Ha Ha, that's pretty funny. I've passed it to a few people as well. As for my own experience, it seems different than most. I played it yesterday for the first time (about an hour) and finally gave up on level 17. 17 is the cross wheel with both the flame and electrocution and nobody has posted about it. I'm sure L17 didn''t eat up half my time (30 minutes) but it sure felt like it. Today, I went back a couple times. My problem is that I can't stay for more than 5-10 tries before bailing. Guess, I'll give it another whirl over lunch.Cool game and I hate this kinda stuff... :rolleyes:

I'm stuck on Level 17 too. What's the secret to this one?

Ha Ha, that's pretty funny. I've passed it to a few people as well. As for my own experience, it seems different than most. I played it yesterday for the first time (about an hour) and finally gave up on level 17. 17 is the cross wheel with both the flame and electrocution and nobody has posted about it. I'm sure L17 didn''t eat up half my time (30 minutes) but it sure felt like it. Today, I went back a couple times. My problem is that I can't stay for more than 5-10 tries before bailing. Guess, I'll give it another whirl over lunch.Cool game and I hate this kinda stuff... :goodposting:

I'm stuck on Level 17 too. What's the secret to this one?
Timing. (I ended up bouncing a lot and got lucky)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived