What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

#1 overall draft spot on a new dynasty league (1 Viewer)

Chadstroma

Footballguy
Here is the deal:

16 Teams in four 4 team divisions. 35 roster with 7 IR spots. The IR reserve spots may also be used as a taxi squad for rookies. A rookie may be placed in the IR once they are drafted and stay there as long as you wish but if they are placed off the IR after their rookie year they can not go back to IR unless they are hurt.

$20 entry flat fee. Full pay out minus cost of site; Five equals awards. 1) Champion of the League 2) Highest Regular Season Point Total 3) Best Regular Season Record 4) Highest One Week Score. 5) Best NFL Game Picks.

There will be Head Coaches that score 10 points for each win.

Starting lineups will be: 1QB,1RB,2WR,1TE,1K,1HC,2DL,2LB,and 2DB. No flex positions.

Scoring is pretty basic TD/yard decimal.

The draft will start around the NFL draft and each turn will have 24 hours to make their pick or be skipped to the end of the draft.

We will be using RTSports as host site.

I am looking for guys who like to chat it up on the message boards. Being FBG I know you are all competitive and savvy so I am not worried about that. If interested, e-mail me at Chadstroma@hotmail.com

Any questions, post them here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok- dropped one of the guys out of the league because he has been MIA and has not paid up. He had the #1 draft position. The draft is on hold until we fill that spot- first come, first served. Need you to set up, pay your $20 paypal, and make the first overall pick.

Ok- dropped one of the guys out of the league because he has been MIA and has not paid up. He had the #1 draft position. The draft is on hold until we fill that spot- first come, first served. Need you to set up, pay your $20 paypal, and make the first overall pick.
PM sent.

Users who are viewing this thread