What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

"The Bachelor" on ABC (3 Viewers)

Which is more likely to happen first with the TV show The Bachelor?

• Show gets canceled

Votes: 69 63.9%
  • producers cast a black man as The Bachelor

Votes: 39 36.1%

• Total voters
The old my first husband committed suicide so give me a Rose tactic, seems like someone pulls that out at least once a season.
Wish I kept track of how many times she said "like"

Also, LOVE how she thought he was so attentive and caring, meanwhile he looked completely uninterested and wishing she'd shut up
Inside, you know his mind was racing...

-####...I need to act supportive and caring, but this just makes me want to get rid of her.

-I can't get rid of her now...how long is an appropriate amount of time to keep her?

-What is that headband thing she's wearing?

-Is SHE the reason why he killed himself? I've gotta get rid of her now...

Jimmy Kimmel should be on every episode.
yep, best part of the show.

"So you are okay with him having sex with other girls?" :lmao:
The hot tub scene where they are making out and they pan out to Kimmel on the other corner, eating chicken wings...priceless.

That said - Jade is SMOKING hot. Nice play by the farmer with his ploy to get her on his bed...

"This is what we did last season at the hotels,"

[runs, jumps on bed.]

"Now you try"

I bet he wished the cameras went away for a little while so he could get handsy.

He had the lamest making out ever on that CostCo date. Just a bunch of pecks over and over. That probably gets boring after 5 seconds.

The old my first husband committed suicide so give me a Rose tactic, seems like someone pulls that out at least once a season.
Wish I kept track of how many times she said "like"

Also, LOVE how she thought he was so attentive and caring, meanwhile he looked completely uninterested and wishing she'd shut up
She and the 21 year old gal from Washington (who has a son named "Kale" for christ's sake) are doing a sensational job representing the intellect of the non-college educated girls from the Pacific NW.

Got bored watching the replay of AFC championship game so switched over to catch the second half of this. Pretty entertaining, Whitney is hot, seemed boring as #### in their one on one conversation but redeemed herself at the wedding crash. This dude sounds like a #####. Is she the crazy one?
Her voice would drive me to drive off a bridge.

I love that Ashley S. is somehow still around - her expression when Becca got the rose was awesome. Though, in this past episode and in the previews for next week, it is beginning to seem like she actually might not be the craziest Ashley.

Kaitlyn (Costco/dinner date) is not in to him.....nothing but pecking kisses with zero open mouth stuff......and they pecked a lot.....she found reasons not to kiss him, like looking for Fallon to walk in etc........Chris had to pick up on that negative vibe....

for not being "competitive"...the one who won the farm competition showed some moxy when the whistle blew.....I like that

not showing the hottest ### on the planet is getting real old......ok producers, we get the point.....you got tired of her telling you she had a nice ###.....get over it already......

I think the dark short haired chick is about to go on a serious run......she is a sleeper....

can you pick a worse time (pool party) to drop the husband/suicide card......and we didn't really need to see that entire conversation when there was action in the pool.....seems like producers are going out of their way to alienate whatever male audience they do get...

oh and I thought Chris was a little smarter/well versed....he is getting boring quickly

Brit/Jade/dark short hair chick/wedding crasher....my final 4 right now

Last edited by a moderator:
An Iowa farm boy boring? I just can't wrap my head around this.
yeah me thinks a good portion of these young ladies have realized he isn't as dreamy as they thought.....I think some have already checked out even though they are still in it and many will hang around just for the trips/booze/parties/etc....before self- sabotaging in some way later.....as the trips start winding down, they will come up with some reason to bail or make him boot them....

Just in case you thought that wedding crashing stuff really was spur of the moment... it wasn't. Reality Steve has the proof over on his site.

Not buying the wannabe Kardashian from NJ is a virgin. First of all no girl over 14 from NJ is a virgin and this chick has that look like she's gone down the shore and had sausage parties under the boardwalk. She figured it would make her more desirable but looks like that's about to blow up in her face, which is okay because she's used to things blowing up in her face.

Not buying the wannabe Kardashian from NJ is a virgin. First of all no girl over 14 from NJ is a virgin and this chick has that look like she's gone down the shore and had sausage parties under the boardwalk. She figured it would make her more desirable but looks like that's about to blow up in her face, which is okay because she's used to things blowing up in her face.
I'm guessing she's exploited some technicalities regarding virginity.

And crash & burn, bye Jillian. :lmao:

Okay my top 3 are Britt, Jade and the one who wants a man to love her like her grandpa loved her grandma.

Oh britt.

It's so easy to see why these smoking hot girls can't keep a guy (assuming this isn't staged)

Last edited by a moderator:
Britt, Jade and the Canadian chick, love all three. The rest can leave. Good season so far.

Jade really did pron? Linkz?

It seems very few of these women can get away with being hot without loads of makeup. Jade stands out as someone who actually looks better natural than made up.

Who else noticed the fake hand holding the ipad while they watched the cinderella preview on it? it was really unnerving to me.

It seems very few of these women can get away with being hot without loads of makeup. Jade stands out as someone who actually looks better natural than made up.
I think in a lot of cases they just wear way too much, either because they are insecure or they think it looks good. In general I hate a lot of makeup and I would guess most guys feel the same. Same with big fake nails, eyelashes, hair extensions, etc. Big fan of chicks who hit the supermarket in sweatpants, no makeup, and hair up in a ponytail.

something about jade's nose is off. she would normally be totally my type but i dont know what it is.

in related news/views, i'm beginning to see why this dude picks who he eventually picks per the spoilers.

Is this guy the biggest tool they have ever had as the Bachelor? I'm having a hard time actually paying attention and was just about to pull out of the train wreck until they showed previews of next episode.

Is this guy the biggest tool they have ever had as the Bachelor? I'm having a hard time actually paying attention and was just about to pull out of the train wreck until they showed previews of next episode.
That's how they keep a big chunk of their viewership and why you've got to love this bachelor. If you believe the premise is completely absurd (which it is), and you were this guy, you'd want to hook up with as many of these women as possible. It's pretty comical, this bumpkin surrounded by 8's and 9's with that big dumb grin after he's sucked face with 8 of them in the course of an evening. Then he makes it a point to emphasize to all of them, hey you guys, I'm here to find a wife. And it sure looks like next week he nails one of them. Then probably a bunch of the women will pretend to consider leaving, but, shocker, they decide to give him another chance. I'll bet in earlier seasons they probably cast a lot more accomplished, type-A women and they learned quickly it doesn't work. They need the wounded ducks, and the chicks who are insanely gorgeous but inexplicably lack any self esteem. Otherwise you're not going to end up with 4 chicks still willing to stick it out at the end.

That's how they keep a big chunk of their viewership and why you've got to love this bachelor. If you believe the premise is completely absurd (which it is), and you were this guy, you'd want to hook up with as many of these women as possible. It's pretty comical, this bumpkin surrounded by 8's and 9's with that big dumb grin after he's sucked face with 8 of them in the course of an evening. Then he makes it a point to emphasize to all of them, hey you guys, I'm here to find a wife. And it sure looks like next week he nails one of them. Then probably a bunch of the women will pretend to consider leaving, but, shocker, they decide to give him another chance.I'll bet in earlier seasons they probably cast a lot more accomplished, type-A women and they learned quickly it doesn't work. They need the wounded ducks, and the chicks who are insanely gorgeous but inexplicably lack any self esteem. Otherwise you're not going to end up with 4 chicks still willing to stick it out at the end.
Oh, I'm all for the drama and trying to hook up with every chick but this guy has zero charisma. They had to bring in Jimmy Kimmel in the 2nd episode to at least make the chicks laugh during their dates.

That's how they keep a big chunk of their viewership and why you've got to love this bachelor. If you believe the premise is completely absurd (which it is), and you were this guy, you'd want to hook up with as many of these women as possible. It's pretty comical, this bumpkin surrounded by 8's and 9's with that big dumb grin after he's sucked face with 8 of them in the course of an evening. Then he makes it a point to emphasize to all of them, hey you guys, I'm here to find a wife. And it sure looks like next week he nails one of them. Then probably a bunch of the women will pretend to consider leaving, but, shocker, they decide to give him another chance.I'll bet in earlier seasons they probably cast a lot more accomplished, type-A women and they learned quickly it doesn't work. They need the wounded ducks, and the chicks who are insanely gorgeous but inexplicably lack any self esteem. Otherwise you're not going to end up with 4 chicks still willing to stick it out at the end.
Oh, I'm all for the drama and trying to hook up with every chick but this guy has zero charisma. They had to bring in Jimmy Kimmel in the 2nd episode to at least make the chicks laugh during their dates.
Yeah likewise with how they cast the females, they look for a certain type with the bachelors too. Mostly passive and not overly opinionated or uppity. They definitely frown upon any advanced cognitive traits like critical thinking. He's their lump of clay and their vehicle to keep portraying a consistent experience. You can't have a guy who thinks too much, or has the capacity to feel shame.

Users who are viewing this thread