What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

"The Bachelor" on ABC (1 Viewer)

Which is more likely to happen first with the TV show The Bachelor?

• Show gets canceled

Votes: 69 63.9%
  • producers cast a black man as The Bachelor

Votes: 39 36.1%

• Total voters
Is this guy the biggest tool they have ever had as the Bachelor? I'm having a hard time actually paying attention and was just about to pull out of the train wreck until they showed previews of next episode.
You're clearly new to the Bachelor/Bachelorette series.

The award for biggest tool goes overwhelmingly to Ben Flajnik. It's not even close.

Is this guy the biggest tool they have ever had as the Bachelor? I'm having a hard time actually paying attention and was just about to pull out of the train wreck until they showed previews of next episode.
That's how they keep a big chunk of their viewership and why you've got to love this bachelor. If you believe the premise is completely absurd (which it is), and you were this guy, you'd want to hook up with as many of these women as possible. It's pretty comical, this bumpkin surrounded by 8's and 9's with that big dumb grin after he's sucked face with 8 of them in the course of an evening. Then he makes it a point to emphasize to all of them, hey you guys, I'm here to find a wife. And it sure looks like next week he nails one of them. Then probably a bunch of the women will pretend to consider leaving, but, shocker, they decide to give him another chance.I'll bet in earlier seasons they probably cast a lot more accomplished, type-A women and they learned quickly it doesn't work. They need the wounded ducks, and the chicks who are insanely gorgeous but inexplicably lack any self esteem. Otherwise you're not going to end up with 4 chicks still willing to stick it out at the end.
A lot of chicks stick it out because they think they are the next bachelorette. It is a nice carrot the show can dangle out there.

The award for biggest tool goes overwhelmingly to Ben Flajnik. It's not even close.
:goodposting:

that was actually unwatchable.

Juan Pablo was pretty awful too. Bonus points for being a homophobic nimrod with a 4th grader's vocabulary. Just because you have an accent does not mean you are interesting.
yeah, Juan Pablo ranks #1 as All Time DooshNozzle Bachelor.
I won't argue with JP as the biggest Doosh...I did rather enjoy playing "spot the underhanded jab by Harrison" on anything related to JP. Their passive-aggressive on-camera relationship was the best.

Juan Pablo was pretty awful too. Bonus points for being a homophobic nimrod with a 4th grader's vocabulary. Just because you have an accent does not mean you are interesting.
I won't argue with JP as the biggest Doosh...I did rather enjoy playing "spot the underhanded jab by Harrison" on anything related to JP. Their passive-aggressive on-camera relationship was the best.
Yeah that was great. And they shot his proposal in the ugliest setting they could find, looked like a swamp.

Yeah that was great. And they shot his proposal in the ugliest setting they could find, looked like a swamp.
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I forgot about that. Oh, and I'm sure there was a behind-the-scenes deal with Andi.

Producers: If you just absolutely demolish JP and leave him, we'll make you the next bachelorette.

Andi: OK. Deal.

One of the three girls who got fired on Monday was a girl I had never seen before. We all knew who Boo Hoo Betty was and I think there are third world countries without TVs that are talking about that crazy psycho Ashley S....but who the hell was the third girl he let go? The brunette with bad knees? Did she get ANY airtime?

One of the three girls who got fired on Monday was a girl I had never seen before. We all knew who Boo Hoo Betty was and I think there are third world countries without TVs that are talking about that crazy psycho Ashley S....but who the hell was the third girl he let go? The brunette with bad knees? Did she get ANY airtime?
My response when she got let go: "Who the heck was that?"

Wife: :confused:

No clue...

My response when she got let go: "Who the heck was that?"

Wife: :confused:

No clue...
Did some digging today. She is very cute. Knees much better than I thought. I think she even competed for Miss California. :wub:

Could he have stuttered out less of a non-answer when Britt called him out? It was a painful 20 seconds of random sounds coming out of his mouth.

Wasn't she the NFL cheerleader?

That was Nikki.

The girl with the wolfassss also might have cheered. She was nausiating, though. I don't think I could share a cab with her without opening the door and jumping out.

Could he have stuttered out less of a non-answer when Britt called him out? It was a painful 20 seconds of random sounds coming out of his mouth.
Both wife and I missed a chunk of this and forgot to rewind once done...

Can someone give a quick and dirty of what this was all about?

This single event showed just how little moxy this guy has. I mean does a guy seriously go on this as the Bachelor and not prepare himself for this question that will for sure ultimately arise in this kind of a scenario?

That was Nikki.

The girl with the wolfassss also might have cheered. She was nausiating, though. I don't think I could share a cab with her without opening the door and jumping out.
According to this, Nikki was the other girl he let go. I actually read this after the show because I couldn't figure out who it was either. Maybe this article is wrong?

http://www.people.com/article/the-bachelor-season-19-episode-4-recap-chris-soules-cinderella-date

No, I remember Ben. I just find this guy worse. Maybe it's because the drama hasn't really been as high this season. I remember the one chick on Ben's season stirring the pot from the beginning.

No, I remember Ben. I just find this guy worse. Maybe it's because the drama hasn't really been as high this season. I remember the one chick on Ben's season stirring the pot from the beginning.
Yeah...that was Courtney, the girl he ultimately chose. She was a whackadoo.

If I have to listen to Ashley I. much longer I may stab myself in the eyes with a scissors. Every other word out of her mouth is either "I" or "Me". One of the most self absorbed contestants ever (which is saying a lot).

And yes, I know I need to get a life and stop watching this show.

If I have to listen to Ashley I. much longer I may stab myself in the eyes with a scissors. Every other word out of her mouth is either "I" or "Me". One of the most self absorbed contestants ever (which is saying a lot).

And yes, I know I need to get a life and stop watching this show.
Yeah, she's pretty terrible. Between her and Wolfasssss, I'm beginning to the think the generation below ours is the most self absorbed generation ever produced.

Both wife and I missed a chunk of this and forgot to rewind once done...

Can someone give a quick and dirty of what this was all about?
Kimmel wrote it all down on a chalk board. It didn't make any sense or say anything and was hilarious.

Kelsey is nuts. Admitting to the camera that she loves telling her death story as man bait.

:shiver:
Not sure how this gets men. If a girl I just met told me that story Id slowly step away. And then follows it up with a makeout session?!?! Red flags everywhere.

Kelsey is destined to win. After all, her husband dying is an "Amazing" story and now she is on an "Amazing" Journey. It will just be "Amazing" when her and Chris end up together.

Not showering for two weeks eclipses rampant raging butt hair as the nastiest element of these otherwise lovely ladies.
I believe this shower thing approximately 0%.

Ain't no broad on this planet walking around with a 2 week dank coochie and skin tight pants and looking THAT good. Nor would you be hopping into bed with someone who smelled like a homeless dude, no matter how good she looks

She applies makeup to go to bed they said.

Just some shtick she's pulling w the other girls, who are somehow believing it

Kelsey is destined to win. After all, her husband dying is an "Amazing" story and now she is on an "Amazing" Journey. It will just be "Amazing" when her and Chris end up together.
In fairness to Kelsey, almost all women are crazy. Having your young husband drop dead out of nowhere would send any chick outside of the unicorn zone well off the reservation.

Not showering for two weeks eclipses rampant raging butt hair as the nastiest element of these otherwise lovely ladies.
I believe this shower thing approximately 0%.

Ain't no broad on this planet walking around with a 2 week dank coochie and skin tight pants and looking THAT good. Nor would you be hopping into bed with someone who smelled like a homeless dude, no matter how good she looks

She applies makeup to go to bed they said.

Just some shtick she's pulling w the other girls, who are somehow believing it
Or they're just making it up. In any case, pure silliness. Agreed that she sure does look good. (Damn!)

To the extent that this matters, I think Carly and Becca have the best personalities, although Britt is pretty close in that department too and Jade (the Cinderella gal from last week who looks like Robin Tunney, and who also has some nice noodz out there) seems sweet. Carly was a little too catty about Britt, tho.

And Samantha spoke! Kelsey is completely, off-the-reservation nuts.

In fairness to Kelsey, almost all women are crazy. Having your young husband drop dead out of nowhere would send any chick outside of the unicorn zone well off the reservation.
I think you are giving her too much of a pass. The way she was talking about her husband's death was downright creepy. Not everyone reacts to death that way, thank goodness.

And nobody said I had to be fair when I watch the Bachelor!

Kelsey is nuts. Admitting to the camera that she loves telling her death story as man bait.

:shiver:
Not sure how this gets men. If a girl I just met told me that story Id slowly step away. And then follows it up with a makeout session?!?! Red flags everywhere.
I told my wife last night that she might be the most insane person on this show...ever.

I said when they first introduced her that a year and a half is NOT enough time to get over a husband suddenly dropping dead and then being ready to go on a national TV dating show. No way. Now I realize that this girl is broken. Severely. She's either PTSD, bat-#### crazy, or just in her own world at this point.

I have no idea how Chris heard her tell that story, and then made out with her. That's just...wrong.

Can you imagine her ex in-law's family watching that episode? Seriously?

Dude...she's crazy. She's crazy even for women having their young husbands drop dead out of nowhere. All the chicks at widows anonymous would say she's crazy.

I'm not saying that her husband's death wasn't what MADE her crazy...but she's crazy.

Users who are viewing this thread