Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Which is more likely to happen first?  

268 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Holy ####!!!

Corrine knows what she is doing, she isn't going after the drunk black dude who ate her out, she is going after ABC and I would bet she cashes in. God bless that whore, she is the American dream.

Just here to say I need this awful #### right now with a bunch of stuff going on in my life, and that I ####### love Nick.  Always have.  He's hilarious and hot.  I usually hate the bachelors they cho

Wow what a cliffhanger.

I'm team Britt, wife is team Kaitlyn. One of us is going to be disappointed.

It seems like to me from what they showed that Britt has the votes. Definitely seemed like more of them went up to her at first.

Speaking of doppelgängers...one of those guys looks a lot like Ryan Gosling to me.

Wow what a cliffhanger.

It seems like to me from what they showed that Britt has the votes. Definitely seemed like more of them went up to her at first.

Speaking of doppelgängers...one of those guys looks a lot like Ryan Gosling to me.

Team Kaitlyn.

• Like 1

Wow what a cliffhanger.

Which means its probably the other.

Friends with Brady from the show IRL. Pretty crazy to see him on there.

Isn't he the one who left to go find Britt? Any idea how that worked out?

Yep. Haven't heard what happened after that. I didn't even know he was going to be on the show until I saw FB blowing up during the premiere. Will have to follow up, see if I can find anything out.

Isn't he the one who left to go find Britt? Any idea how that worked out?

Yep. Haven't heard what happened after that. I didn't even know he was going to be on the show until I saw FB blowing up during the premiere. Will have to follow up, see if I can find anything out.

Oh yes it's on Twitter. They are dating. She's visited Nashville. It sucks. She could do better.

How come a FBG knows a friend on The Bachelor/Bachelorette every season? :unsure:

Honestly, my guess is that it's just a numbers game. I mean, I think they do most of their casting in bars and other social places, so the people on the show probably know quite a few folks...take the folks on here and all the people they know, and there's bound to be some overlap.

Love the previews, Kaitlyn whoring it early in the season

Boning a dude by the 2nd episode......Game Changer.

I don't think we know how early into the season this happened, right? These were previews for the whole season...They're masters at editing benign events to make them look huge.

My guess is that she obviously did bang somebody, and folks found out, but I'd bet about 1/2 of the crying, guys mulling around, and other footage from last night is actually related to other issues like the required "this is the hardest thing I've ever had to do in my life :cry: " interviews.