What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

"The Bachelor" on ABC (2 Viewers)

Which is more likely to happen first with the TV show The Bachelor?

• Show gets canceled

Votes: 69 63.9%
  • producers cast a black man as The Bachelor

Votes: 39 36.1%

• Total voters
I still haven't voted in the poll. Kaitlyn boned a dude already? She is just doing what the guy would do as the Bachelor if he could get away with it.

The more I watch, the less I like Kaitlyn.

The clips they showed of the return of nick make him look like a serial killer. Kaitlyn will end up in a freezer soon.

Farmer Chris and Whitney split

In case anybody thought she actually was OK living in that dead-end town making babies...she's back in Chicago...making (other people's) babies.
They broke up like weeks ago....why is this news now? :confused:

If Chris lived in New York City, Chicago, Las Vegas or anywhere, they'd still break up. He's a first class dolt. I'm pretty sure he could bore a mime to death.

Farmer Chris and Whitney split

In case anybody thought she actually was OK living in that dead-end town making babies...she's back in Chicago...making (other people's) babies.
They broke up like weeks ago....why is this news now? :confused:

If Chris lived in New York City, Chicago, Las Vegas or anywhere, they'd still break up. He's a first class dolt. I'm pretty sure he could bore a mime to death.
It's not news until it's on the FFA...right?

Henry Ford said:
Baloney Sandwich said:
Worse ratings, black bachelor or gay bachelor?
Gay bachelor would get great ratings. Lesbian bachelorette would absolutely destroy any ratings records for this show.
Most lesbians look like Jerry Glanville....I don't think this would get the ratings you think it would.

Henry Ford said:
Baloney Sandwich said:
Gay bachelor would get great ratings. Lesbian bachelorette would absolutely destroy any ratings records for this show.
Most lesbians look like Jerry Glanville....I don't think this would get the ratings you think it would.
Most straight men look like Dennis Franz. The people chosen for the Bachelor and Bachelorette aren't usually representative of their general populations.

Henry Ford said:
Baloney Sandwich said:
Most straight men look like Dennis Franz. The people chosen for the Bachelor and Bachelorette aren't usually representative of their general populations.
I'd kill to look like Dennis Franz.

Henry Ford said:
Baloney Sandwich said:
I'm sorry?

Henry Ford said:
Baloney Sandwich said:
I'd kill to look like Jerry Glanville.

Henry Ford said:
Baloney Sandwich said:
I'd kill to look like Jerry Glanville.
I'd settle for an updated version of Jerry Glanville's Pigskin Footbrawl - that was an awesome game.

Good for Whitney. She's smart, outgoing, energetic, very pretty, and way out of Captain Marblemouth's league. By the time his season was over, I loathed him. I suspect he has rage issues as well. Glad she escaped.

Good for Whitney. She's smart, outgoing, energetic, very pretty, and way out of Captain Marblemouth's league. By the time his season was over, I loathed him. I suspect he has rage issues as well. Glad she escaped.
:goodposting: I'm not as high on her as you are, but he was a nightmare and way beneath her.

krista4 said:
Aerial Assault said:
:goodposting: I'm not as high on her as you are, but he was a nightmare and way beneath her.
Yes, he seems to be judgmental and a little cruel.

This Shawn guy is actually Marcus from Andi's season, disguised under a different name, right? They look exactly alike.

Last edited by a moderator:
That bromance is creepy. JJ looked like he was just playing along but the other dbag had lust in his eyes. "I have no interest in Kaitlyn but I need a rose so I can close the deal with JJ in the hot tub."

Toolbags, the both of them.

What's the story on the Nick fellow? Does Kaitlyn even know him?

Can anyone just walk up to the mansion and join the show? I have an unemployed nephew that could have given the pro sumo wrestlers a bit of a scare.

So Clint and JJ are going to leave the show with each other?
Honestly the first time I've ever rooted for the ###holes to GET a rose so I can see where that thing goes. Clint appears to be all-in with JJ. JJ either just loves attention, and is in for a rude awakening when he realizes Clint wants his hose more than a rose, or JJ is all-in too.

I really want to see what the heck is going on.

Yeah. I'm usually all about schtick on a stupid reality show(especially thisbone),but no don't quite get what Clint is going for here.

That being said, Katelyn kinda loses the moral high ground considering she made out with him 15 minutes earlier.

This Shawn guy is actually Marcus from Andi's season, disguised under a different name, right? They look exactly alike.
See...I sort of think Shawn looks like Ryan Gossling....I guess I see the Marcus resemblance, but that's not where I went first.

Yeah. I'm usually all about schtick on a stupid reality show(especially thisbone),but no don't quite get what Clint is going for here.

That being said, Katelyn kinda loses the moral high ground considering she made out with him 15 minutes earlier.
Yeah. I don't get it. If you're Hetero, and on national TV, why pretend to be gay? I don't know, but I guess I've always felt that if you're on this show and you decide you're not interested in the Bachelorette, the play is to be as good of a guy as possible so you can tap into what will ultimately be unlimited hometown bar hook-ups, and maybe some b-list celebs. There IS something to be gained from not winning. I don't know what you gain from pretending to like dudes...other than dudes hitting on you when you get off the show.

Re. making out with him right before - He did grab her first, before all the other guys had a chance to say something to her about him...clearly her indicator was off, but she at least didn't have all the facts at that point.

What's the story on the Nick fellow? Does Kaitlyn even know him?

Can anyone just walk up to the mansion and join the show? I have an unemployed nephew that could have given the pro sumo wrestlers a bit of a scare.
Supposedly they've hooked up previously.

I wish I'd gone after that Healer dude on the stand up date. I would've made a big stink about him stealing all of my material, tearing up my note cards. And then pulled another note card and tore it up as I said my backup material was about how I look like the Old Spice guy. And then went into my real stuff.

See...I sort of think Shawn looks like Ryan Gossling....I guess I see the Marcus resemblance, but that's not where I went first.
He is trying so hard to be Ryan Gossling.
I just re-watched "Crazy, Stupid Love" over the weekend, and I want to be Ryan Gossling. Which is amazing, seeing where he came from in one of his first movies, a country music loving, back-up DB, in "Remember the Titans"

Is it just me or has every date been really weird so far?

I think if I was on the show and they said we will be sumo wrestling or getting up in front of a bunch of school kids and discussing menstrual cycles I'd just quit on the spot like Tony did.

Cant believe a Disney owned network aired a dude telling a bunch of 8 year olds that it's very important to know where the clit is.

Users who are viewing this thread