What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

"The Bachelor" on ABC (1 Viewer)

Which is more likely to happen first with the TV show The Bachelor?

• Show gets canceled

Votes: 69 63.9%
  • producers cast a black man as The Bachelor

Votes: 39 36.1%

• Total voters
I'm disappointed in the low level of chatter in here. :coffee:My opinion on Shantal O. has changed. That whole, "I love you" thing was horrible. I question a girl's sanity that could throw that on a guy after knowing him for what amounts to 3 weeks. More importantly, I think she's going to be a :pig: about 6 months after she ties the knot. She looks like she has a "big girl" genes. I bet her mom goes 3-0-5.I agree Michelle is acting her part, but I also think she showed a little more of her true colors last night. She's a head case. I've dated girls like her before. They always are mad at you about something, or similarly, you're always having to reassure them or build them up. Exhausting.Ashley, Jackie, and Britt = wallflowers. I think it will come down to Shawntel the mortician and Emily, with the undertaker winning.
Ashley is growing on me. Maybe it is because they do not show her very much.Shantal O. is adding about 5 LBS per week, but I still think she is hot. By the end of this thing, she might have trouble getting out of the limo on her own. Do they not have a treadmill in that house?
I thought it was a giant red flag* when she told Biff that "...since I have the rose already, I can just speak to you honestly and there is no pressure to tell you what I think you want to hear". :shrug: And if Biff wasn't dumber than a wad of toilet paper, he might have understood that what she just told him was "Hey, I've been telling you what I think you want me to say so far, but tonight, I don't have to". So she gets the rose and wears something that makes her look awful? Give him a glimpse of what you'll look like when the show's over and you don't have a full time make-up artist or wardrobe consultant? Every time I saw her thighs, AC/DC's "Thunder Struck" played in the back of my head.
I dig her thighs and think the guy liked her "love" proclaimation. the perfect antithesis of michelle's zaniness
You know what, I've changed my mind....you WOULD make an excellent Bachelor. Is anybody more divorced from reality than Woz?

Anybody notice that out of nowhere they started showing all of the women's ages last night next to their names?

I wonder if they did that so viewers wouldn't write off a number of ladies as being too young and immature before starting to connect with them.

I would've guess crazy Michelle was older than 30.

BTW, Ally going bat-### crazy over that beetle was excellent TV. Women.
And I was shocked that Emily is only 24. She acts older.

Anybody notice that out of nowhere they started showing all of the women's ages last night next to their names?

I wonder if they did that so viewers wouldn't write off a number of ladies as being too young and immature before starting to connect with them.

She's been through a lot and has a kid. I suspect that makes you grow up pretty quick.

I love how Michelle called him out and told him exactly who he was sending home when, and then he gets all pissed off, but when time comes to start sending people home, Ally and the Jewish chick are gone in a flash.

Tell me what to do next. I really need your help on this journey.

I love how Michelle called him out and told him exactly who he was sending home when, and then he gets all pissed off, but when time comes to start sending people home, Ally and the Jewish chick are gone in a flash.

He didn't have any chemistry with those two. He couldn't imagine their faces on his wedding day. He could hang out with them every day for the rest of his life though.

She's been through a lot and has a kid. I suspect that makes you grow up pretty quick.
No, not really.

He didn't have any chemistry with those two. He couldn't imagine their faces on his wedding day. He could hang out with them every day for the rest of his life though.
I commented on this to my wife last night. He was whining about having "small talk" with Alli at dinner, yet he hasn't spent more than an hour with her altogether since the show started. Isn't that how you get to know someone? Biff (I'm going with this GM) values these meaningless, cliched, heart-to-hearts with girls he doesn't even know more than actually finding out about who the girl is, what she likes, etc. I would think hearing where a girl has traveled, what she likes to do, where she wants to live (Alli) would be more valuable than having someone repeat over and over, "I know I'm supposed to be here," "you're not right for them," "you need a woman," "we're right for each other" (Michelle).

I'm disappointed in the low level of chatter in here. :pickle:My opinion on Shantal O. has changed. That whole, "I love you" thing was horrible. I question a girl's sanity that could throw that on a guy after knowing him for what amounts to 3 weeks. More importantly, I think she's going to be a :pig: about 6 months after she ties the knot. She looks like she has a "big girl" genes. I bet her mom goes 3-0-5.I agree Michelle is acting her part, but I also think she showed a little more of her true colors last night. She's a head case. I've dated girls like her before. They always are mad at you about something, or similarly, you're always having to reassure them or build them up. Exhausting.Ashley, Jackie, and Britt = wallflowers. I think it will come down to Shawntel the mortician and Emily, with the undertaker winning.
Ashley is growing on me. Maybe it is because they do not show her very much.Shantal O. is adding about 5 LBS per week, but I still think she is hot. By the end of this thing, she might have trouble getting out of the limo on her own. Do they not have a treadmill in that house?
I thought it was a giant red flag* when she told Biff that "...since I have the rose already, I can just speak to you honestly and there is no pressure to tell you what I think you want to hear". :confused: And if Biff wasn't dumber than a wad of toilet paper, he might have understood that what she just told him was "Hey, I've been telling you what I think you want me to say so far, but tonight, I don't have to". So she gets the rose and wears something that makes her look awful? Give him a glimpse of what you'll look like when the show's over and you don't have a full time make-up artist or wardrobe consultant? Every time I saw her thighs, AC/DC's "Thunder Struck" played in the back of my head.
I dig her thighs and think the guy liked her "love" proclaimation. the perfect antithesis of michelle's zaniness
You know what, I've changed my mind....you WOULD make an excellent Bachelor. Is anybody more divorced from reality than Woz?
1. I'm not divorced from reality because I like thicker thighs. Shuke likes thick thighs too and he keeps it real. 2. The reality is the dude dug the love proclaimation. He's that type of guy. I'm straight confident he keeps her til the last show or two. I may be crazy in how I feel about girls, but I'm realistic enough to recognize other crazy. Biff digs porky

I commented on this to my wife last night. He was whining about having "small talk" with Alli at dinner, yet he hasn't spent more than an hour with her altogether since the show started. Isn't that how you get to know someone? Biff (I'm going with this GM) values these meaningless, cliched, heart-to-hearts with girls he doesn't even know more than actually finding out about who the girl is, what she likes, etc. I would think hearing where a girl has traveled, what she likes to do, where she wants to live (Alli) would be more valuable than having someone repeat over and over, "I know I'm supposed to be here," "you're not right for them," "you need a woman," "we're right for each other" (Michelle).
Yeah, that segment with her seemed more like a "normal" date than anything else I've seen on the show. All the other times people just jump right in to all their neuroses and emotional hang ups or go full on desperate. That's pretty much the opposite of how it seems to work IRL for a good date (all that other stuff would be things that would lead me to characterize a date as a bad one). Maybe it's just tricky editing - then again the whole premise of the show is ridiculous (as proven by the miserable track record of the "relationships" established via these shows), so the abnormality of it all makes perfect sense.

Yeah, that segment with her seemed more like a "normal" date than anything else I've seen on the show. All the other times people just jump right in to all their neuroses and emotional hang ups or go full on desperate. That's pretty much the opposite of how it seems to work IRL for a good date (all that other stuff would be things that would lead me to characterize a date as a bad one). Maybe it's just tricky editing - then again the whole premise of the show is ridiculous (as proven by the miserable track record of the "relationships" established via these shows), so the abnormality of it all makes perfect sense.
/discussion

I'm not sure how he hasn't gone to the host already and said, "Can I just go ahead and skip to the end so I can bed Emily? We all know that's where I'm headed with this..."

I liked that Emily showed those mams a little bit last night.
IMO, she's going about this the right way. She is approachable and gives him just enough to keep him interested while the others are falling all over themselves to tell him how they feel about him and how great he is. If you have 10 chicks that are tripping over themselves to get to you, the one that doesn't stands out eventually. I could be wrong, but I think she's the only one he says stuff like "I've been thinking about you a lot" or "I've really been looking forward to seeing you" to.

My older daughter came over last night so I had to watch parts of this....

First off this guy is just bad and the bat #### crazy Michele chick is something you would steer clear of - or should - this guy seems stupid enough to go for the train wreck(In fact I hope in my heart , for the sake of mankind, he knows and ABC tells him to keep her around for the showmanship).

I was saying to the family the show needs to set the Bachelor up with a Wingman to let him know when to step back to reality in situations like this - like we all do for our friends. I think that would help the show - and if he has to, the wingman can help fall on a grenade or two for the guy. Maybe the show gives him two grenade choices - and you would tune in to see if he would use them.

My daughters also think the blonde Emily chick is the next Bachelorette if he dumps her or something goes off wrong. What I don't understand is she was with a Hendricks and could have a lot of race car drivers and other more prestigious people that Rick Hendricks could help her meet - why would she settle for this doofus?

My older daughter came over last night so I had to watch parts of this....First off this guy is just bad and the bat #### crazy Michele chick is something you would steer clear of - or should - this guy seems stupid enough to go for the train wreck(In fact I hope in my heart , for the sake of mankind, he knows and ABC tells him to keep her around for the showmanship). I was saying to the family the show needs to set the Bachelor up with a Wingman to let him know when to step back to reality in situations like this - like we all do for our friends. I think that would help the show - and if he has to, the wingman can help fall on a grenade or two for the guy. Maybe the show gives him two grenade choices - and you would tune in to see if he would use them.My daughters also think the blonde Emily chick is the next Bachelorette if he dumps her or something goes off wrong. What I don't understand is she was with a Hendricks and could have a lot of race car drivers and other more prestigious people that Rick Hendricks could help her meet - why would she settle for this doofus?
1. There are TONS of guys that have a weakness for crazy. TONS.2. A wingman would be an interesting dynamic. Better yet - how about adding a plant to the group? Maybe the Bachelor could have a sister/buddy's wife/whatever in with all the chicks. You let them know there's a spy, but you don't tell them who it is.3. Maybe she wants to leave that world behind.

I thought it was a giant red flag* when she told Biff that "...since I have the rose already, I can just speak to you honestly and there is no pressure to tell you what I think you want to hear". :thumbup: And if Biff wasn't dumber than a wad of toilet paper, he might have understood that what she just told him was "Hey, I've been telling you what I think you want me to say so far, but tonight, I don't have to". So she gets the rose and wears something that makes her look awful? Give him a glimpse of what you'll look like when the show's over and you don't have a full time make-up artist or wardrobe consultant? Every time I saw her thighs, AC/DC's "Thunder Struck" played in the back of my head.
1. I'm not divorced from reality because I like thicker thighs. Shuke likes thick thighs too and he keeps it real. 2. The reality is the dude dug the love proclaimation. He's that type of guy. I'm straight confident he keeps her til the last show or two. I may be crazy in how I feel about girls, but I'm realistic enough to recognize other crazy. Biff digs porky
1. No, your affinity for thick legs has nothing to do with my statement.2. Shuke, and I think I can speak for him here having met him, likes thicker thighs as long as they are proportional. Seattle Slewtell looked horrible in that Barney Rubble dress because it showed off where she was hiding her booze saturation. That's a bad sign. And I think most have nailed it that she's the most likely to blow up like a puff fish once this show is over.3. To my knowledge Shuke has never used the phrase "keep it real". And you are far too white to use it yourself. 4. The reality is that 'the dude' had better cut choices than Seattle Slewtelle. It has nothing to do with her 'I love you' crap. Between her ridiculous 'I love you' BS and her freaking out in tears, she has furtive crazy written all over her. 5. The 'perfect antithesis' of Crazy Michelle isn't a chick who loses her mind one day, freaks out and cries the next, then professes her love. That's equally as crazy. The antitesis of Michelle is Emily - quiet, subdued, sweet, demure. 6. Biff doesn't dig porky. He might be the only guy on the planet who consumes more NOEXPLODE than you do. He is full of self worship and probably spends most of his day in the gym. No way that guy selects a woman who will be a high risk to morph into Goodyear the Blimp.

First off this guy is just bad and the bat #### crazy Michele chick is something you would steer clear of - or should - this guy seems stupid enough to go for the train wreck(In fact I hope in my heart , for the sake of mankind, he knows and ABC tells him to keep her around for the showmanship).

I was saying to the family the show needs to set the Bachelor up with a Wingman to let him know when to step back to reality in situations like this - like we all do for our friends. I think that would help the show - and if he has to, the wingman can help fall on a grenade or two for the guy. Maybe the show gives him two grenade choices - and you would tune in to see if he would use them.

My daughters also think the blonde Emily chick is the next Bachelorette if he dumps her or something goes off wrong. What I don't understand is she was with a Hendricks and could have a lot of race car drivers and other more prestigious people that Rick Hendricks could help her meet - why would she settle for this doofus?
1. There are TONS of guys that have a weakness for crazy. TONS.2. A wingman would be an interesting dynamic. Better yet - how about adding a plant to the group? Maybe the Bachelor could have a sister/buddy's wife/whatever in with all the chicks. You let them know there's a spy, but you don't tell them who it is.

3. Maybe she wants to leave that world behind.
The only thing worse than having a notebook for this kind of stuff is having a poor notebook, but I think ABC tried this trick before. :goodposting:

1. There are TONS of guys that have a weakness for crazy. TONS.2. A wingman would be an interesting dynamic. Better yet - how about adding a plant to the group? Maybe the Bachelor could have a sister/buddy's wife/whatever in with all the chicks. You let them know there's a spy, but you don't tell them who it is.

The only thing worse than having a notebook for this kind of stuff is having a poor notebook, but I think ABC tried this trick before. :goodposting:
I wasn't aware that they tried it before, but that's a good point.

1. No, your affinity for thick legs has nothing to do with my statement.

2. Shuke, and I think I can speak for him here having met him, likes thicker thighs as long as they are proportional. Seattle Slewtell looked horrible in that Barney Rubble dress because it showed off where she was hiding her booze saturation. That's a bad sign. And I think most have nailed it that she's the most likely to blow up like a puff fish once this show is over.

3. To my knowledge Shuke has never used the phrase "keep it real". And you are far too white to use it yourself.

4. The reality is that 'the dude' had better cut choices than Seattle Slewtelle. It has nothing to do with her 'I love you' crap. Between her ridiculous 'I love you' BS and her freaking out in tears, she has furtive crazy written all over her.

5. The 'perfect antithesis' of Crazy Michelle isn't a chick who loses her mind one day, freaks out and cries the next, then professes her love. That's equally as crazy. The antitesis of Michelle is Emily - quiet, subdued, sweet, demure.

6. Biff doesn't dig porky. He might be the only guy on the planet who consumes more NOEXPLODE than you do. He is full of self worship and probably spends most of his day in the gym. No way that guy selects a woman who will be a high risk to morph into Goodyear the Blimp.
I agree with all but the bolded. I tend to think there's a much higher chance that people who spend three years in therapy are full of self-loathing.

My wife thinks Michelle is a plant. The only reason she was picked was because she is good for ratings. Kind of like Simon Cowell, they are people everyone loves to hate. My daughter gasped at what Michelle did last night.

My daughter also knows Shawntel's father who is a professor. So there is a personal connection which makes if fun.

2. Shuke, and I think I can speak for him here having met him, likes thicker thighs as long as they are proportional. Seattle Slewtell looked horrible in that Barney Rubble dress because it showed off where she was hiding her booze saturation. That's a bad sign. And I think most have nailed it that she's the most likely to blow up like a puff fish once this show is over.

3. To my knowledge Shuke has never used the phrase "keep it real". And you are far too white to use it yourself.

4. The reality is that 'the dude' had better cut choices than Seattle Slewtelle. It has nothing to do with her 'I love you' crap. Between her ridiculous 'I love you' BS and her freaking out in tears, she has furtive crazy written all over her.

5. The 'perfect antithesis' of Crazy Michelle isn't a chick who loses her mind one day, freaks out and cries the next, then professes her love. That's equally as crazy. The antitesis of Michelle is Emily - quiet, subdued, sweet, demure.

6. Biff doesn't dig porky. He might be the only guy on the planet who consumes more NOEXPLODE than you do. He is full of self worship and probably spends most of his day in the gym. No way that guy selects a woman who will be a high risk to morph into Goodyear the Blimp.
I agree with all but the bolded. I tend to think there's a much higher chance that people who spend three years in therapy are full of self-loathing.
I think this dildo goes to therapy like some people go to church...he thought it was the right thing to do and it would enhance his image and chances of acceptance.

I wasn't aware that they tried it before, but that's a good point.
What'd be great is if they threw one of his ex girlfriends in there as the plant. Sure, she might give him good info, then again she might just sabotage the whole thing. He'd also have to constantly weigh the cost/benefit of keeping this chick around for the info rather than keeping an additional legitimate prospect.

Last edited by a moderator:
IMO, she's going about this the right way. She is approachable and gives him just enough to keep him interested while the others are falling all over themselves to tell him how they feel about him and how great he is. If you have 10 chicks that are tripping over themselves to get to you, the one that doesn't stands out eventually. I could be wrong, but I think she's the only one he says stuff like "I've been thinking about you a lot" or "I've really been looking forward to seeing you" to.
This only works if you're as hot as Emily. Otherwise you go home like Lisa.

1. No, your affinity for thick legs has nothing to do with my statement.2. Shuke, and I think I can speak for him here having met him, likes thicker thighs as long as they are proportional. Seattle Slewtell looked horrible in that Barney Rubble dress because it showed off where she was hiding her booze saturation. That's a bad sign. And I think most have nailed it that she's the most likely to blow up like a puff fish once this show is over.3. To my knowledge Shuke has never used the phrase "keep it real". And you are far too white to use it yourself. 4. The reality is that 'the dude' had better cut choices than Seattle Slewtelle. It has nothing to do with her 'I love you' crap. Between her ridiculous 'I love you' BS and her freaking out in tears, she has furtive crazy written all over her. 5. The 'perfect antithesis' of Crazy Michelle isn't a chick who loses her mind one day, freaks out and cries the next, then professes her love. That's equally as crazy. The antitesis of Michelle is Emily - quiet, subdued, sweet, demure. 6. Biff doesn't dig porky. He might be the only guy on the planet who consumes more NOEXPLODE than you do. He is full of self worship and probably spends most of his day in the gym. No way that guy selects a woman who will be a high risk to morph into Goodyear the Blimp.
I thought all of these things but didn't have the patience to type them. :unsure:

This only works if you're as hot as Emily. Otherwise you go home like Lisa.
Christ was Lisa a bore. But yes, point taken.

Current tiers (with commentary):

Upper

1. Shawntel - I don't care if she's a funeral director. I think she looks hot as hell and seems normal-ish. The lack of boobage is a concern. Brad seems to gravitate toward the better endowed. I suppose you can have all sorts of goals for this show. Brad parlayed his indecisive shtick into another season of globetrotting and humping on ABC's dime, so who knows what the right move is. I'd opt for her if I wanted the best chance at staying together. She seems to pass all of the initial diagnostics. You'd probably have to date her for a while to unearth the daddy issues or whatever resides under the surface.

2. Emily - Lacking her tragic history, she's #1 easily, but that baggage is just too much to overcome. The strange veneers are kind of weird too. They must be sort of new because she still sort of plays with them with her tongue. I not only think she farts rainbows, but possibly poops fresh raspberries and pees champagne. If you want a mom, here's your girl. She'll be hung up on the dead driver forever, so there's really no point to this this exercise. I probably would have cut her loose early on. If she ends up as the next Bachelorette, my opinion of her will change greatly. Could be a rabid opportunist in disguise, but is putting on a nice show and is auditioning really well for a shot of her own.

Middle

3. Chantal - Quickly losing ground after her episode 6 fiasco with that Bedrock-chic number and her sudden inflation. Her mental state seems to be in a constant state of flux as well. Somehow convinced Brad that her prior mood swings were out of character, but she obviously cannot handle this show's worn out format and is showing some serious instability. Seems to be lining up some new jealous girlfriend shtick that will be amusing to watch. I don't find her nearly as hot as most of you do, but she has her moments. The mams are just "okay" given what's going on elsewhere. If Brad picks her, they will hit splitsville in mere weeks. No long term potential whatsoever.

4. Ashley H. - Not a fan, but kind of perky and looks good compared to the lower tier dreck. I actually liked the other Ashley more, but they were pretty similar and perhaps shared a brain. She's been kind of invisible lately which is never a good sign for your future prospects on the show. ABC gave up fooling the viewer long ago and just features front runners. Two hours just isn't enough time to feature all of these epic journeys. The dentist thing continues to bother me, more than even the funeral director thing with Shawntel. Dentists are nuts. All of them.

Lower

5. Britt - Probably 90 pounds on a cookie binge day. I can't even comment on her as she's had no camera time. I think she's the fallback blonde option and must resemble Brad's mom or something. I can't figure it out. Based on looks alone, I think we can shelve this one.

6. Michelle - Pretty sure anyone with an IMDB resume like hers is there because her agent set it up. Not sure how ABC explains that other than to admit this is basically The Hills. I get the same feeling with her that I got when "The Wrestler" was on the Bachelorette. I put her at about 90% shtick currently. The real tears were impressive, though. If that's even a hint of her true personality, I'm sure a restraining order was filed at some point. Decent performance overall, but the act is getting tired. Brad's even having a tough time pretending to like her at this point. I liked Jackie infinitely more than her, but for the sake of ratings, Michelle was too important to the show. That choice should end all doubt (if there was any) that the show is horribly rigged.

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome commentary, but Michelle is absolutely upper tier. That spider monkey with the helen hunt lips and 12 year old boy's body is lower tier, and creepy funeral chick is, at best, middle.

Awesome commentary, but Michelle is absolutely upper tier.
I can't construct a set of criteria where this chick is upper tier. Maybe if we rate these women by their ability to ruin marriages, act like psychos (shtick or not), and cake on the foundation we might have something. We probably would have been great sarging partners as you seem to like the obvious grenades.I also think she's closer to 35 than 30.

I can't construct a set of criteria where this chick is upper tier. Maybe if we rate these women by their ability to ruin marriages, act like psychos (shtick or not), and cake on the foundation we might have something. We probably would have been great sarging partners as you seem to like the obvious grenades.I also think she's closer to 35 than 30.
How about "most physical beauty" as a criteria set? Michelle is without question the best looking beyond Emily.

MichelleBachelorette BioAge: 30Occupation: Hair Stylist ;) Hometown: Salt Lake City, UT :unsure: If you were stranded on a desert island what 3 things would you bring and why? Tweezers - I have hair that grows out of a mole on my face that totally bugs me! :X My iPod - I love music!Bobbi Brown Hydrating face cream - I can't live without it!What is your favorite all-time book and why? Eat, Pray, Love :no: :yucky: :shrug: Tattoo Count: 0Do you consider yourself a romantic and why? Yes. I'm pretty romantic. I like sexy music and sharing feelings and mood lighting and all that fun stuff! :lmao: What is your ideal mate's personality like?Funny, confident, easy-going, compassionate, confident and Confident! What's your biggest date fear? Not having good conversation. :yawn:

Upper

1. Shawntel - I don't care if she's a funeral director. I think she looks hot as hell and seems normal-ish. The lack of boobage is a concern. Brad seems to gravitate toward the better endowed. I suppose you can have all sorts of goals for this show. Brad parlayed his indecisive shtick into another season of globetrotting and humping on ABC's dime, so who knows what the right move is. I'd opt for her if I wanted the best chance at staying together. She seems to pass all of the initial diagnostics. You'd probably have to date her for a while to unearth the daddy issues or whatever resides under the surface.

2. Emily - Lacking her tragic history, she's #1 easily, but that baggage is just too much to overcome. The strange veneers are kind of weird too. They must be sort of new because she still sort of plays with them with her tongue. I not only think she farts rainbows, but possibly poops fresh raspberries and pees champagne. If you want a mom, here's your girl. She'll be hung up on the dead driver forever, so there's really no point to this this exercise. I probably would have cut her loose early on. If she ends up as the next Bachelorette, my opinion of her will change greatly. Could be a rabid opportunist in disguise, but is putting on a nice show and is auditioning really well for a shot of her own.

Middle

3. Chantal - Quickly losing ground after her episode 6 fiasco with that Bedrock-chic number and her sudden inflation. Her mental state seems to be in a constant state of flux as well. Somehow convinced Brad that her prior mood swings were out of character, but she obviously cannot handle this show's worn out format and is showing some serious instability. Seems to be lining up some new jealous girlfriend shtick that will be amusing to watch. I don't find her nearly as hot as most of you do, but she has her moments. The mams are just "okay" given what's going on elsewhere. If Brad picks her, they will hit splitsville in mere weeks. No long term potential whatsoever.

4. Ashley H. - Not a fan, but kind of perky and looks good compared to the lower tier dreck. I actually liked the other Ashley more, but they were pretty similar and perhaps shared a brain. She's been kind of invisible lately which is never a good sign for your future prospects on the show. ABC gave up fooling the viewer long ago and just features front runners. Two hours just isn't enough time to feature all of these epic journeys. The dentist thing continues to bother me, more than even the funeral director thing with Shawntel. Dentists are nuts. All of them.

Lower

5. Britt - Probably 90 pounds on a cookie binge day. I can't even comment on her as she's had no camera time. I think she's the fallback blonde option and must resemble Brad's mom or something. I can't figure it out. Based on looks alone, I think we can shelve this one.

6. Michelle - Pretty sure anyone with an IMDB resume like hers is there because her agent set it up. Not sure how ABC explains that other than to admit this is basically The Hills. I get the same feeling with her that I got when "The Wrestler" was on the Bachelorette. I put her at about 90% shtick currently. The real tears were impressive, though. If that's even a hint of her true personality, I'm sure a restraining order was filed at some point. Decent performance overall, but the act is getting tired. Brad's even having a tough time pretending to like her at this point. I liked Jackie infinitely more than her, but for the sake of ratings, Michelle was too important to the show. That choice should end all doubt (if there was any) that the show is horribly rigged.
Wow. Awesome doesn't even begin to describe this post. Sir, I think your talents are being wasted in that dubious 'science' field. :goodposting:

:goodposting: :lmao: :lmao: JoeT, he's on fire.

Last night, I informed my sister, wife and mom that Michelle broke up the marriage of Carlos Boozer. After explaining who Boozer was to my mom and sister (but not my wife :wub: ) they then questioned me inquisition style on how I knew this. Rather than losing whatever pride I had left for the evening and bringing up the FFA, I lied and said I saw it in a People Magazine at the doctor's.

How about "most physical beauty" as a criteria set?
You serious with this?
Are you? This isn't even an issue. If we have a debate here, we're moving backwards and really have to reevaluate.
The woman needs five shades less base, 10 fewer years, and some Proactiv.
I agree with this. Sandblast that Bare Minerals and you'll discover all sorts of imperfections, facials hairs and signs of advanced aging. Her best days are long behind her and those fake cans are going to have to be replaced at some point soon.

Does Emily have a personality? Aren't 24 year old blonds supposed to be fun and whorey? Your baby daddy died years ago, move on, witch.

Upper

Middle

Lower

:lmao: Pickles making an early run at poster of the year. :thumbup:

Pretty much spot on.

You serious with this?
Are you? This isn't even an issue. If we have a debate here, we're moving backwards and really have to reevaluate.
I'll give you her skin imperfections. But give me imperfect skin any day of the week vs. the significant possibility that I'll wake up in a cold sweat with a shank in my neck one day with the funeral director hovering over me and the smell of a paralyzing embalming chemical in the air. There's standard crazy chick nuts and then there's all-the-neighbors-are-disappearing nuts.

Upper

Middle

Lower

Prime work but you've got me trying to read between the lines of everything you post since your "I know who wins and it disgusts me" post.

You serious with this?
I'll give you her skin imperfections. But give me imperfect skin any day of the week vs. the significant possibility that I'll wake up in a cold sweat with a shank in my neck one day with the funeral director hovering over me and the smell of a paralyzing embalming chemical in the air. There's standard crazy chick nuts and then there's all-the-neighbors-are-disappearing nuts.
Skin imperfections are one thing, but they had a shot of her this week that rivaled that really old hunchback guy in Braveheart. Thank god I didn't have high def on that one. And it isn't just skin imperfections. You're leaving out the "manipulative, overbearing #####" part of the equation as well. Bottom line is, with Michelle you are going to end up on Shawntel's slab anyway so you might as well have a pleasant time going out.

Upper

Middle

Lower

:shrug: Pickles making an early run at poster of the year. :shrug:

Pretty much spot on.
Gotta admit, I agree with his rankings - although I may bump Michelle up to second tier because you know the dude has got to be thinking she is awesome in the sack (or, more likely, she currently is awesome and the only reason she is still around is because she sneaks up nightly).

Emily has way too much baggage. She'd be the front runner if not for the fact she is thinking about a dead dude constantly. Michelle is crazy confident that she is downright scary. Chantal, to the contrary, is crazy because she is so emotionally whacked out - hence my comment. Biff is just like that. I'd be willing to bet something Chantal goes further than Emily - sig bet or something?Keep it real

Users who are viewing this thread