What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

"The Bachelor" on ABC (2 Viewers)

Which is more likely to happen first with the TV show The Bachelor?

• Show gets canceled

Votes: 69 63.9%
  • producers cast a black man as The Bachelor

Votes: 39 36.1%

• Total voters
Would love to see the next bachelor which not a full blown arsewhole simply act like he's the ####. Stop with the wimp acting and really put the girls to work. I think this would be great for the show to have someone who knows he's really a catch. You see these guys who have a great job and looks like they have no problem getting chicks then open their mouths and have ZERO game and now understand why.

I think that Gia used to date Carl Pavano and he cheated on her. I'm pretty sure he's the one that "hurt" her so bad in the past.

Read it somewhere and its probably on the internet somewhere.

Would love to see the next bachelor which not a full blown arsewhole simply act like he's the ####. Stop with the wimp acting and really put the girls to work. I think this would be great for the show to have someone who knows he's really a catch. You see these guys who have a great job and looks like they have no problem getting chicks then open their mouths and have ZERO game and now understand why.
Exactly, this dude is blowing it. These chicks would DO ANYTHING to be Mrs. Jake and he's simply not maximizing his return on this opportunity.

I think that Gia used to date Carl Pavano and he cheated on her. I'm pretty sure he's the one that "hurt" her so bad in the past.Read it somewhere and its probably on the internet somewhere.
A quick Googling supports this story.
How the hell does Carl Freaking Pavano pull so much hot tail? He had a crack at Alyssa Milano too, IIRC.
Brace yourself, I am taking a wild guess here, but there's a chance that 40 million in the bank and being a Yankee has something to do with it.

I think that Gia used to date Carl Pavano and he cheated on her. I'm pretty sure he's the one that "hurt" her so bad in the past.Read it somewhere and its probably on the internet somewhere.
How the hell does Carl Freaking Pavano pull so much hot tail? He had a crack at Alyssa Milano too, IIRC.
Brace yourself, I am taking a wild guess here, but there's a chance that 40 million in the bank and being a Yankee has something to do with it.
Gia also dated Chris Campoli, hockey player from the Ottawa Senators. Oh..stone cold lead lock...Ali is the next Bachelorette.

'The Bachelor's' Gia Allemand: Crash, dash and trash with pitcher Carl Pavano

Gia Allemand, one of the final three ladies on "The Bachelor," has quite the history with former Yankees pitcher Carl Pavano.

Since Vienna's checkered past is getting so much play, Zap2it decided to dig into the other "Bachelor" ladies' liaisons.

We uncovered that Gia Allemand was involved in a car accident four years ago with her then-boyfriend Carl Pavano. The baseball player's Porsche hydroplaned across a Florida interstate and hit a semi. The accident was serious enough to cause Pavano two broken ribs and it gained notoriety because he didn't report the injury to his team until 11 days later.

The driver of the 18-wheeler, Ernest DeLaura, with whom Alleman and Pavano collided, told the New York Daily News that Gia was whisked away from the scene of the accident before the police arrived. DeLaura only took down Allemand's name for an internal company report and later identified her from a picture.

Allemand denied leaving the scene with a friend, saying she "sat in the friend's car to keep out of the rain, and only left after police were finished with Pavano."

Following the accident, the New York Daily News published a story detailing the crash titled "Crash Yank's Hottie."

Gia's grandparents were interviewed in a subsequent Daily News article where grandma expressed displeasure over the "hottie" headline, but grandpa didn't seem to mind. "'She is a hottie,' he shouted from the background."

Never one to shy away from talking to the press, Gia told Steppin' Out magazine: "The whole thing was definitely blown out of proportion. People thought we were doing stuff and that's what caused the car accident ... but it was 11:00 in the morning! We just finished eating breakfast. Trust me, we weren't doing anything in the car except driving."

A year later, in March 2007, Gia famously dumped Pavano right before he took the mound for the Yankees' opening day game. In a second Steppin' Out article, Gia told editor Chaunce Hayden:

Carl and I are enemies. I hate him. And I never use that word. He's an a*****e! ... The time when I needed Carl the most he hasn't been there. Yea, I was the one that trained him and got him there all year I stood by him and didn't work so I can help him out, and he cheats on me. Nice right? Now that he's doing well he just thinks he can push me to the side. I have been nothing but there for him. I put all my dreams on hold so he can fix his career and now he's not there for me. He has bad karma. Anyone that can do what he did to me will get what they deserve ... I've been seeing my ex on and off for six years.

Gia's media assault on Pavano continued with an interview in the New York Post in which she characterized their relationship as being "as bad as Carl's pitching!"

Allemand later denied she said such harsh things about Pavano's talent, telling the Daily News that the New York Post was "falsely trying to demonize our relationship and change our words around to try and distract him."

And on a totally unrelated note, Gia won the Hard Body Arnold Amateur NPC Bikini Championship (short girls division) last March.

So let's see if we're got the pre-"Bachelor" Gia timeline straight:

1. Gia Allemand and Carl Pavano have accident, Pavano breaks two ribs.

2. Pavano doesn't tell the Yankees.

3. Gia's grandma offended by "hottie" headline, grandpa cool with it.

4. Sports writers imply that the accident was caused by Gia and Carl driving stick shift (wink, wink).

5. Gia and Carl break up.

6. Gia trashes Pavano in the press and brags about dating her ex on and off for the past six years.

6. Gia wins bikini contest for shorties.

7. Gia is one of the final three contestants for boy scout Jake Pavelka on "The Bachelor."

Got it.

link
LOL @ bold

I think that Gia used to date Carl Pavano and he cheated on her. I'm pretty sure he's the one that "hurt" her so bad in the past.

Read it somewhere and its probably on the internet somewhere.
Gia also dated Chris Campoli, hockey player from the Ottawa Senators. Oh..stone cold lead lock...Ali is the next Bachelorette.
IMO, her attempted comeback bid was nothing more than her audition for The Bachelorette.

Ali has to be a lock to be the next bachlorette
Tenley.
that voice is terrible...sweet girl, but that would annoy the hell out of me after about a week.
It's sort of cute, I think. She's got the pathetic backstory, she's probably going to get second (?) place, and seems like a really sweet, wholesome girl. It's too perfect for her to not be the next one.
:rant: Remember Trista's baby talk?

Dated Milano before he signed with the Yankees.

BTW...anyone watching this show AND Survivor All-Stars?

I'd swear that this guy and Colby are cut from the same cloth.

Personality wise, they have the same phony baloney aw shucks, gosh, mr. nice guy southern cowboy gentleman routine. And physically they have the same look too..

My wife and I both thought it was a bit creepy.

last night's stunt confirmed that it's ali. i was :rant: watching her cry (hair down scene) after being told not to come back.

If Tenley were to somehow lose this...............do you think it would be too soon for her to be the next Bachelorette? She seems to be the crowd favorite over Ali. Plus....it would make a better story line..........

Tenley the next Bachelorette..........looking for true love the 2nd time around.

If Vienna loses this, I don't see her being in the running for the next Bachelorette. I think she would be fine just carrying on with her care-free ways.

I just don't get how Jake could let Gia go last night instead of Vienna! Vienna goes against everything Jake rambles on about with settling down, finding that partner, and having a family. Vienna show NO signs of settling down in the near future.

To make the next show interesting........they should let the phycho red-head be the next Bachelorette!!!!

GO TENLEY!

So Googled "ali bachelorette" and hoo boy...

America probably hasn't seen the last of Ali Fedotowsky.

Just a week after she left The Bachelor for professional reasons, the 25-year-old fan favorite appears on Tuesday's Ellen DeGeneres Show -- and further stokes rumors that she might be the next Bachelorette.

"That would be so nice," she says of starring in her own Bachelorette installment. "I would be so flattered." And although her employer reportedly forced her to choose between Bachelor and her job, the new reality star says "If [ABC] were to ask me, that would be so great."

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebritynews/ne...te-talk-2010162
Oh, and BTW, her employer that was going to fire her?Well, let's just say you might want to put on your :thumbup:

Employer confirms 'Bachelor' bachelorette Ali Fedotowsky still has job

AddThis Feed Button

By Christopher Rocchio, 02/11/2010

However Ali Fedotowsky's relationship with Jake Pavelka did or didn't end, it apparently didn't cost The Bachelor: On the Wings of Love bachelorette her job.

Facebook has confirmed that Fedotowsky is still employed at the company.

"We appreciate the personal decision to return to work was deeply difficult, but we're glad Ali decided to come back," a Facebook spokesperson told New York Fedotowsky was one of four remaining bachelorettes vying for Pavelka's heart when she decided to leave the show during Monday night's episode to avoid being fired from her job.

However an ABC preview for next week's episode shows the 25-year-old advertising account manager regretting the decision several days later and telling Pavelka she wants to return.

"I made the wrong choice and I want to come back," Fedotowsky tells Pavelka after phoning him in his St. Lucia hotel room.

According to a New York Magazine source, Fedotowsky, who had only joined Facebook a few months earlier in July, found herself in the difficult situation because she had used her vacation time allotment -- not an authorized leave of absence, which she presumably was not yet eligible for -- to participate in last fall's filming of The Bachelor.

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/employe...s-job-10408.php
So she started with Facebook in July, and used Vacation time she hadn't earned yet to go on the show.My thinking :) is hey, why not get her to be the Bachelorette and she can star in her own show, and Facebook will either be frequently mentioned or involved as a sponsor (online and/or on TV) and get a lot of brand recognition for it...

He's an idiot...Vienna is 100% psycho with a whack job family.

Gia is ahead of her in pretty much every area except for maybe smarts.

BTW, probably the 3 dumbest finalists off all the shows....Jake is certainly not looking for brains.

He did seem to tone down the hyperbole some...some.

So did Jake smoosh Gia and Vienna? :goodposting:

I'm catching up on hulu...

Last edited by a moderator:
i think that jake got busy with gia, vienna and tenley.bump for tonight's episode
I assume the real goal is to get the three hottest chicks you can remotely stand to the final three and tag them all. I don't believe you ever get any opps before that.
Don't know how he didn't keep that one busty blonde then. For one night she looked like the best. Pretty crazy though that the show made it so obvious he slept with all three girls - gotta be weird for at least Tenley. Also, wasn't she the third night? :goodposting:

i think that jake got busy with gia, vienna and tenley.bump for tonight's episode
I assume the real goal is to get the three hottest chicks you can remotely stand to the final three and tag them all. I don't believe you ever get any opps before that.
Don't know how he didn't keep that one busty blonde then. For one night she looked like the best. Pretty crazy though that the show made it so obvious he slept with all three girls - gotta be weird for at least Tenley. Also, wasn't she the third night? :goodposting:
Jake is a dork, he didn't do it with any of them, whenever they skin up on the show they will always cut to corny shots of fireworks exploding, lava flowing and dogs barking and nothing like that happened last week. The reason Vienna wins is because she's the rauchiest of the final three and Jake is powerless against her maneating ways. Tenley is probably the best fit for him (because they are both dorks) but she won't shut up about being married and she's too timid. Vienna goes for it and for a guy like Jake who was a dork in high school (and now) he can't resist that nasty nasty lovin.

Wife and I agree that the candidates the last couple of seasons have been "meh." I'm sure they are nice people, but having half the girls either divorced or with kids, etc. leaves a lot to be desired. There have been some seasons early on where any of the final 5 girls looked/appeared to be an absolute catch. Not so much lately.

Don't know how he didn't keep that one busty blonde then. For one night she looked like the best. Pretty crazy though that the show made it so obvious he slept with all three girls - gotta be weird for at least Tenley. Also, wasn't she the third night? :thumbup:
Jake is a dork, he didn't do it with any of them, whenever they skin up on the show they will always cut to corny shots of fireworks exploding, lava flowing and dogs barking and nothing like that happened last week. The reason Vienna wins is because she's the rauchiest of the final three and Jake is powerless against her maneating ways. Tenley is probably the best fit for him (because they are both dorks) but she won't shut up about being married and she's too timid. Vienna goes for it and for a guy like Jake who was a dork in high school (and now) he can't resist that nasty nasty lovin.
Completely agree. He's the dork turned into the popular kid and just wants to secretly rail the hot dumb ones. I've got two bets going he picks her with two girls who refuse to believe this.

Have any of you ever actually told a girl that you've "fallen for her?"
I've said some incredibly cheesy things and never once uttered the terms "falling for you," "fallen for you," "special connection," or "you have a part of my heart." Frankly, I think most normal girls may laugh if I said something like that. I'm pretty certain someone is writing Jake's lines for him.

Have any of you ever actually told a girl that you've "fallen for her?"
I've said some incredibly cheesy things and never once uttered the terms "falling for you," "fallen for you," "special connection," or "you have a part of my heart." Frankly, I think most normal girls may laugh if I said something like that. I'm pretty certain someone is writing Jake's lines for him.
I bet he "makes love," too.

I just watched that Bachelor wrap-up show. I wouldn't be adverse to getting canned from my job if it meant regular romps in the sack with that Roslyn chick.

I loved when she threw the host under the bus. If you're going to get attacked, you might as well attack back.

Zow said:
Walton Goggins said:
ShaqAttaq said:
They're not necessarily shown in chronological order...

I just watched that Bachelor wrap-up show. I wouldn't be adverse to getting canned from my job if it meant regular romps in the sack with that Roslyn chick.I loved when she threw the host under the bus. If you're going to get attacked, you might as well attack back.
[Chris Harrison]I'm not even going to dignify that with a response.[/Chris Harrison] :goodposting:

I just watched that Bachelor wrap-up show. I wouldn't be adverse to getting canned from my job if it meant regular romps in the sack with that Roslyn chick.

I loved when she threw the host under the bus. If you're going to get attacked, you might as well attack back.
She's crazy and hot, crazy hot.

She had it going on for sure, but my question would be how much did they have to pay her to come back and face that abuse?

She had it going on for sure, but my question would be how much did they have to pay her to come back and face that abuse?
Either they paid her tons, or she is bat#### insane to go back on that show for free.

Oh yeah...I wonder if he is still with whomever he chose.

Chris: So, are you happy with you're choice?

Jake: Let's just say I'm happy.

So would I be out of line to think that maybe he is happy NOW but maybe not happy with his choice?

Not saying I believe her but Roslyn had a great argument about the video footage. You would think that with cameras everywhere they could have just a little video evidence. I still think she did it though.

The girls say they were disgusted at Roslyns behavior, I found that a tad bit ironic considering the conditions of what they were trying to do. Put 20 or so females in a blender and see what happens just for a chance to sleep with Jake.

I went to school with a guy just like jake, good looking, great body all the girls wanted him until they spent any amount of time with him. He is just too dorky to have a conversation with.

Not saying I believe her but Roslyn had a great argument about the video footage. You would think that with cameras everywhere they could have just a little video evidence. I still think she did it though.The girls say they were disgusted at Roslyns behavior, I found that a tad bit ironic considering the conditions of what they were trying to do. Put 20 or so females in a blender and see what happens just for a chance to sleep with Jake.I went to school with a guy just like jake, good looking, great body all the girls wanted him until they spent any amount of time with him. He is just too dorky to have a conversation with.
Yeah, the camera thing was good, but I am satisfied with Chris' explanation.Also, the fact that she said the producer has visited her with his Dad...I mean, give me a break.People love teary confessions and love to forgive and forget.What they don't like is utter denial in the face of obvious BS.Andy Pettitte > Roger Clemens for example...

I assume she's denying it because the producer guy who she's banging is married (at least that's what she said last night). If that guy has any hopes of getting out of his marriage with any money to his name it would be best if his mistress didn't admit to the affair on national TV.

I assume she's denying it because the producer guy who she's banging is married (at least that's what she said last night). If that guy has any hopes of getting out of his marriage with any money to his name it would be best if his mistress didn't admit to the affair on national TV.
has it come out who it is? Pretty sure some tabloid hasn't revealed it if not

She called him Aiden on last night's show. That's all I know. I haven't researched this at all.

edit -- Nevermind. I think that's her son's name.

Last edited by a moderator:
:lmao: I loved that part. In an effort to throw Chris under the bus she revealed the guy in question is married. Even IF nothing happened between them physically (which is dubious at best), what's a married guy doing taking his Dad with him to visit another woman in another city. They were at LEAST inappropriate emotionally even if not physically.

:goodposting: I loved that part. In an effort to throw Chris under the bus she revealed the guy in question is married. Even IF nothing happened between them physically (which is dubious at best), what's a married guy doing taking his Dad with him to visit another woman in another city. They were at LEAST inappropriate emotionally even if not physically.
Could be his ex-wife that Chris Harrison allegedly hit on.

ros is easily the best looking of that bunch, crazy or not.
I whole-heartedly disagree. I thought she looked almost amorphic. Give that girl a sammich!To each their own, and I know the "model type" does it for many, but I was much more attracted to the Ally, Tenley, Corey types...the girls next door. Even Gia, who was a model, didn't look as "modely" as Rosalyn.

ros is easily the best looking of that bunch, crazy or not.
I whole-heartedly disagree. I thought she looked almost amorphic. Give that girl a sammich!To each their own, and I know the "model type" does it for many, but I was much more attracted to the Ally, Tenley, Corey types...the girls next door. Even Gia, who was a model, didn't look as "modely" as Rosalyn.
Rosalyn looks like Jessica Alba with sharper features. :thumbup: :jumpy&quo:

Users who are viewing this thread