What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

"The Bachelor" on ABC (4 Viewers)

Which is more likely to happen first with the TV show The Bachelor?

• Show gets canceled

Votes: 69 63.9%
  • producers cast a black man as The Bachelor

Votes: 39 36.1%

• Total voters
Nikki the Nurse is going to win, mark it down. I'm thinking she just edges out Andi in a photo finish.

Claire will implode at some point, hoping soon.

32 year old mom probably comes in 5th. I'm betting Chelsie has a weird family and is out 4th.

Opera chick could win, but the previews made it look like she's about to leave. She doesn't seem like JuanP, I am and have been expecting her to pull her own ripcord here sooner or later. JP is nuts for her though... which I don't get. She's like a stuck up stick in the mud.
Not to mention, she pretty much told JP a few weeks ago that she doesn't exactly like kids. Not in so many words, but from the viewer's point of view, it seemed pretty obvious that that's the case, based on their conversation. From JP's point of view, however, it seemed like he was willing to overlook just about anything, at that point, to be able to make out with her a couple more times.

First time poster in this thread. I'm in the same boat as many of you... Wife watches the show religiously, while I just seem to get sucked in as a result of being in the same room. It's like a car wreck... As much as you know you shouldn't keep watching, it's nearly impossible not to. :wall:

Jes, jou remember when I shoved my paynoos eenside you? Jou should not have done that, jou have deesrespeket my daughter. But I forgive jou, because your hair, eet smell like jasmine flower, please, let us make out.

Tonight, he said he thought he would have a happy ending.

Then the camera cut straight to the German/Asian looking girl.

Coincidence? I don't think so.

Tonight, he said he thought he would have a happy ending.

Then the camera cut straight to the German/Asian looking girl.

Coincidence? I don't think so.
Shes canadian.

And she isnt winning this competition id bet my balls on it. Shes so not into him, but is sticking around to travel the globe

JP is in LOVE w her, she knows it... and is taking him for a ride. Continent to continent

Praying for a Meningitis outbreak on The Bachelor...JP sucks face more than he talks, and it'd be a great plot twist.

Unless some weird #### goes down, which is likely, I just don't see Chelsea winning this thing. She'll be the next out. I like Andi, but she probably won't make it either. Claire will explode sooner or later. Charlene is going to leave. Down to Renee and Nikki, and I think Nikki barely edges it out.

I didn't realize what a slamming body Nikki had until last night. Also, are Kat's #### real? Probably not, right?

Unless some weird #### goes down, which is likely, I just don't see Chelsea winning this thing. She'll be the next out. I like Andi, but she probably won't make it either. Claire will explode sooner or later. Charlene is going to leave. Down to Renee and Nikki, and I think Nikki barely edges it out.

I didn't realize what a slamming body Nikki had until last night. Also, are Kat's #### real? Probably not, right?
Charlene needs to leave...her "I'm deep and mysterious" attitude and constant reflection of whether or not this is beneath her is just annoying. You're the dumb ##### that decided to go on this show. Don't act like you don't want to be here or you somehow thought the next bachelor would be a Rhodes Scholar.

I decided last night that Andi would get bored of JP very quickly. She's far more intellectual than him. Once he ran out of random things to say, and they got tired of kissing, they'd be done.

He needs someone who is intellectually on his level. I'd say Nikki is probably the closest to being there.

Charlene needs to leave...her "I'm deep and mysterious" attitude and constant reflection of whether or not this is beneath her is just annoying. You're the dumb ##### that decided to go on this show. Don't act like you don't want to be here or you somehow thought the next bachelor would be a Rhodes Scholar.

I decided last night that Andi would get bored of JP very quickly. She's far more intellectual than him. Once he ran out of random things to say, and they got tired of kissing, they'd be done.

He needs someone who is intellectually on his level. I'd say Nikki is probably the closest to being there.
The only one who was on his level intellectually was the dog sitter.

Nikki and Andi are wound pretty tight for him.

Andi and Charlene are just way too smart.

He's not even kissing Kat and he looked like he was comforting a small child last night when Chelsie was having her angst.

Still Renee leading the pack IMO. JP was the guy on the bachelorette that got along with all the guys. Never caused any drama and never really got too wound up about anything. Renee's also a parent and seems to have the same easy-going temperament.

Nikki in 2nd.

Not that Sharlene is a genius or anything... but when she uses words like "inorganic" you know JP starts sweating, thinking "wtf did she just say?"

Then proceeds to tongue #### her mouth, because he literally has ZERO game. Just looks.

Worst bachelor ever, and it was a given from the start

Not that Sharlene is a genius or anything... but when she uses words like "inorganic" you know JP starts sweating, thinking "wtf did she just say?"

Then proceeds to tongue #### her mouth, because he literally has ZERO game. Just looks.

Worst bachelor ever, and it was a given from the start
Not sure about that.

Juan Pablo seems bad because he's the one currently on, but there were worse. Much worse...

Jake Pavelka and Ben Flajnik were basically unwatchable.

Lorenzo was also terrible.

Juan Pablo seems bad because he's the one currently on, but there were worse. Much worse...

Jake looked like the Joker and watching Ben was like watching paint dry. JP was OK the first week but "I yi yi".,,his ship is listing badly.

At least with Jake you could legitimately wonder if there'd be a murder-suicide by the end of the show.

Ben Flajnik was awful...AWFUL. Add to it that chick he picked might be the most annoying contestant in history...they deserved each other.

The Bachelors always suck, which is why it's fascinating watching the contestants throw themselves at the guy. Bachelorettes are usually much better, but the absence of dozens of insane women on the show make it a much worse show.

We need a lesbian Bachelorette.

Henry Ford said:
The Bachelors always suck, which is why it's fascinating watching the contestants throw themselves at the guy. Bachelorettes are usually much better, but the absence of dozens of insane women on the show make it a much worse show.

We need a lesbian Bachelorette.
This show would go to a whole new level if the contestants could hook up with each other.

Contestant #1: "I'm so bummed I didn't get the 1-on-1."

Contestant #2: "Me too...I really wanted that time to get to know her."

[pause]

Contestant #1: "Screw this...you wanna go upstairs and scissor?"

Contestant #2: "Sure."

Just caught up last night and this was the biggest thing I walked away with. The guy has ZERO substance. I can't think of anything I really know about him other than 1.) he has a daughter and 2.) he maybe used to play professional soccer. Andi's my favorite, and I hope/think she comes away from this show with some great opportunities, but winning it would be a disaster for her.

A few chicks with hot bodies here.

Big Andy fan since day 1.

The chick who left tonight was totally bonkers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like in the previews, JP tried to toss it in Andi's pooper during their first ever night together.

She was having none of it, apparently.

RIP Chelsie.

Call me.
Think she could be the next Bachelorette?

They won't have Renee--too old and plain. Both Nikki and Clare are being set up as villains (though Clare is clearly the crazy one), so probably not them. Andi is still going to leave of her own accord IMO (though I'm admittedly less sure of that after this week), so if she's not the last woman standing I could certainly see it being her. Other than Andi if she doesn't take it to the end, Chelsie seems like the best choice? (Opera singer would be too boring but then again see, e.g., Ben.)

Last edited by a moderator:
JP has just replaced Ben as the worst ever.

My daughter, blah, blah, blah, make out, make out some more, blah, blah, I played soccer, my daughter, console someone, make out with them, rinse repeat, blah, blah, blah, hurl.

Users who are viewing this thread