What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

"The Bachelor" on ABC (3 Viewers)

Which is more likely to happen first with the TV show The Bachelor?

• Show gets canceled

Votes: 69 63.9%
  • producers cast a black man as The Bachelor

Votes: 39 36.1%

• Total voters
For those of us who haven't watched/read spoilers, what are your thoughts on what has Andi so worked up next week?

My guess is that she and JP have a conversation about what's gone on with others, and he tells her about his romp in the surf with Clare. He'll play the "I wanted to be honest," card, and she plays the "I wonder what STD's she gave him / he just gave me" card.

For those of us who haven't watched/read spoilers, what are your thoughts on what has Andi so worked up next week?

My guess is that she and JP have a conversation about what's gone on with others, and he tells her about his romp in the surf with Clare. He'll play the "I wanted to be honest," card, and she plays the "I wonder what STD's she gave him / he just gave me" card.
The wife and I were discussing this last night. I think spilling the beans on the Claire late night swim is a good possibility. I think he could also tell Andi that her dad is a ####. Personally, I'm hoping Andi finds a knotted up condom under the bed.

In the scenes they showed last night, he says to her "You barely made it here". Which aside from being so hilarious and awesome, is probably the worst thing you can say under the circumstances.

In the scenes they showed last night, he says to her "You barely made it here". Which aside from being so hilarious and awesome, is probably the worst thing you can say under the circumstances.
:lmao: I missed that. I feel like that HAS to be editing, but if it isn't, that's awesome. He does seem to be getting a little more arrogant and creepy as this thing goes on.

Why did ABC show like a million previews of Andi getting mad in the fantasy suite and then have the final rose come down to her and Renee? Oh well, not like I thought Renee had any chance anyway.

:lmao: I missed that. I feel like that HAS to be editing, but if it isn't, that's awesome. He does seem to be getting a little more arrogant and creepy as this thing goes on.
I think he's probably the worst bachelor ever. And what's worse, there haven't been enough crazy women to make it more interesting. They really phoned it in this season.

I think he's probably the worst bachelor ever. And what's worse, there haven't been enough crazy women to make it more interesting. They really phoned it in this season.
The Claire thing seemed to simple to be what it was.... check this for a theory I came up with. (similar to what you're saying)

Nikki gets the first "suite date" with JP - she ####s and sucks every dribble of nut from his sack, for every minute they're alone. After which, SHE or possibly even him, lets th other girls know that this happened :

Nikki; " Hey claire, hey andi... just a heads up... I swallowed every ounce of JP last night... lemme know how my ##### tastes...."

or

JP: "hey mang... I need to make an honest with you my litto besito... I let nikki dring my peepee juices"

And Andi (and probably Claire) flip the #### out.

This has Nikki written all over it

Could just be the edit though, but given the teaser "what happens in the fantasy suite doesn't stay in the fantasy suite," I think he shags someone (either Clare or Nikki) and the other two find out about it.

The Claire thing seemed to simple to be what it was.... check this for a theory I came up with. (similar to what you're saying)

Nikki gets the first "suite date" with JP - she ####s and sucks every dribble of nut from his sack, for every minute they're alone. After which, SHE or possibly even him, lets th other girls know that this happened :

Nikki; " Hey claire, hey andi... just a heads up... I swallowed every ounce of JP last night... lemme know how my ##### tastes...."

or

JP: "hey mang... I need to make an honest with you my litto besito... I let nikki dring my peepee juices"

And Andi (and probably Claire) flip the #### out.

This has Nikki written all over it
Stop with the spoilers mang.

Could just be the edit though, but given the teaser "what happens in the fantasy suite doesn't stay in the fantasy suite," I think he shags someone (either Clare or Nikki) and the other two find out about it.
On the French bachelor, the 4 of them would be in the suite together and they would show everything. The winner would get to be his best mistress, and the two runner-ups would be his wife and a lower priority mistress.

a few thoughts:

- while i think tonight's big reveal won't be a huge thing, part of me wants to believe that JP doesn't have enough common sense to not answer a direct question from Claire along the lines of, "Did you sleep with Andie/Nikki last night in the Fantasy Suite?"

- if Claire is a "hairstylist," why did it look like all of her sisters combed their hair with pork chop?

- Claire = mailman's kid.

- gun range? really ABC? nothing else to do in GA?

- love the one-on-one with Claire's mom after the big lead up: [in spanish] "So, how's the weather in Venezuela?"

- if i didn't know better, i'd swear the food (that nobody eats) laid out on Nikki's and Claire's dinner table was exactly the same.

prediction: Nikki gets boot post-fantasy suite (even though she's the only one to meet JP's daughter). Andie takes 2nd place as JP is scared ####less of her dad (who i suspect isn't in love with the show, the process, and JP accent), leaving Claire to say "yes" and take home the Neil Lane Trophy. it's obvious JP has the biggest physical attraction to her, and he may see her as the "path of least resistance" as i think both Andie and Nikki would challenge him too much intellectually.

I think Andi leave's tonight. She is a very black and white person, and if she thinks JP has wronged her by playing around with the other girls, I don't see her staying around. I also think the preview of Nikki Crying at what looks like a rose ceremony, is probably when she finds out Andi is gone (her friend) and she is battling out with Clare, her arch-enemy, for JP.

I think Andi leave's tonight. She is a very black and white person, and if she thinks JP has wronged her by playing around with the other girls, I don't see her staying around. I also think the preview of Nikki Crying at what looks like a rose ceremony, is probably when she finds out Andi is gone (her friend) and she is battling out with Clare, her arch-enemy, for JP.
Great, now I don't have to watch tonight... :hot:

I think you nailed it btw.

I like Renee. :bag:
She's solid - probably the chick you'd actually marry in real life after you had your fun with the other contestants.
She has nice skin. :shrug:
Actually, it's pretty bad.

Nikki's is worse, though. She's a Proactiv ad waiting to happen.
Do I need a super high def TV to see Renee's bad skin? She was showing off long, very tan legs last night in Florida. I didn't see bad skin there. :shrug:

Andie takes 2nd place as JP is scared ####less of her dad (who i suspect isn't in love with the show, the process, and JP accent), leaving Claire to say "yes" and take home the Neil Lane Trophy.
I was waiting for her dad to say "so you have feelings for my daughter... really? .... really?" when he was talking to JP, like the detective in the Arby's fish sandwich commercial.

Jealous sister. She's the oldest and never married and will be the one who lives with her mother as her mother gets older. She isn't happy and doesn't want Clare to be happy either.
This is what I thought, until one of the vaj's I was with mentioned Clare said ALL her bro's and sis's were MARRIED, and she was the last one holding out.

The bigger question is how the #### did she come from the DNA of trolls?
Seriously. I was thinking the same thing. If that's how she's gonna age, JP better head for the hills. They just kept getting worse and worse, and none of them looked even remotely like her. All I could think of was "man...how crazy is this sister that she makes CLARE look like the sane one?" Mrs. I'm just going to linger here off camera because I don't want you manipulating Mamma. Oof.
I like how Juan Pablo just kept saying he was glad to meet the family and find out "why Clare is... the way she is."

these chicks are starting to see the writing on the wall with what you get with JP......example A is them all balking on actually professing their "love" to JP himself....they may talk about it in interviews, but when it's go time, these chicks can't pull the trigger cause they realize how annoying this guy would eventually be.....you can only play with a girls face so much before she'd be like "back the #### up dude, I'm past that #### already".....he also had some serious indications of possibly playing for both soccer teams if you know what I mean.....his "cheerleader girl clap" last night sealed the deal for me....

put me in the corner of the "what happened in the fantasy suite" turns out to be something very minimal....and Andi "barewe making it here" is something to do with her showing up late for a date cause she was thinking things over or something.....not the "you were on the outside looking in" angle we all hope it is (which would be gold).....

the fantasy suite thing will be nothing more then the other girls finding out about Claire's romp in the ocean or Nikki the Nurse has already met Kaaaaameeelllllya and JP's parents and the bio mom.....no way IMO will it be revealing sexual escapades.....cause god forbid, JP wouldn't want his daughter to see that.....

IMO all of these chicks are looking for a way out at this point....and NIkki intentionally spilling the beans about already meeting the daughter/family is all they need to induce a crying filled exit.....no way Andi or even crazy Claire will be able to live with knowing "Nikki the nurse" met the daughter and family first......

kind of hypocritical that JP blasted Claire about "it not being fair" with the ocean romp and he then let's NIkki meet the most important person in the world out of nowhere......Claire should have a field day with that one...

JP ends up solo....

Last edited by a moderator:
My wife doesn't like watching this show with me, because I keep doing JP's accent and saying ridiculous things. "Please, let us take a boat ride and I will insert my paynoose eenside you." Like 80 times per hour.
"Look at meeee....Look at meee....Don't cry.....Look at meeeee......Don't cry"

I think by the end of this thing even the women are going to realize Juan Pablo is about as deep as a baby pool.
All he has to do is look at the camera and cry, and my wife says "I don't know, he actually seems so nice and genuine and in this for the right reasons..." :mellow:

I think producing a reality show like this aimed at women has many parallels with writing a children's book.
Good to know that I'm not the only one. I made a comment a few weeks ago about JP being intellectually challenged, and my wife took offense to it. Came back with the "just because he's a jock doesn't make him stupid" argument. We went back and forth for a couple of minutes, before I realized that whatever I had to say wasn't going to make a difference. Women find him charming, and even though his actions are completely of the dirtbag variety (not to mention he's had absolutely nothing of substance to say during the entire show, at least from what I've seen), they somehow see past all of that. He's such a great guy, in it for the right reasons, cares so much for his daughter, etc. Makes we want to puke, but at the same time, I can't help but laugh.

I mean, how many previous Bachelor/Bachelorette contestants have actually found their soul-mate (long-term). A handful, tops? So, the success rate is what... 10% maybe? Add in the fact that this guy has zero to say (that has any depth/substance to it), while making out with every chick he possibly can (with the exception of occasionally making up rules against making out that make no sense and are completely inconsistent), and I just see no chance that this ends well. If I had to put money on it, I'd say JP has a much better chance of being on Celebrity Rehab in 5 years, then being with one of the girls on this show. And, let's face it, the worst thing that could happen to any of those girls is for them to get chosen by JP... It will most certainly all go downhill from there (for the "winner"). Imagine having to spend time with that guy when you no longer have the luxury of traveling the world in an all-expense-paid vacation. Talk about awkward.

I actually didn't even watch last week, and only made it through an hour last night. But, the teasers for tonight may have sucked me back in, unfortunately. It looks like a disaster of epic proportions, although you all may be right in thinking that it's just a bunch of editing, making things look much worse than they'll actually be. Still, one can hope.

Stinkin Ref said:
these chicks are starting to see the writing on the wall with what you get with JP......example A is them all balking on actually professing their "love" to JP himself....they may talk about it in interviews, but when it's go time, these chicks can't pull the trigger cause they realize how annoying this guy would eventually be.....you can only play with a girls face so much before she'd be like "back the #### up dude, I'm past that #### already".....he also had some serious indications of possibly playing for both soccer teams if you know what I mean.....his "cheerleader girl clap" last night sealed the deal for me....

put me in the corner of the "what happened in the fantasy suite" turns out to be something very minimal....and Andi "barewe making it here" is something to do with her showing up late for a date cause she was thinking things over or something.....not the "you were on the outside looking in" angle we all hope it is (which would be gold).....

the fantasy suite thing will be nothing more then the other girls finding out about Claire's romp in the ocean or Nikki the Nurse has already met Kaaaaameeelllllya and JP's parents and the bio mom.....no way IMO will it be revealing sexual escapades.....cause god forbid, JP wouldn't want his daughter to see that.....

IMO all of these chicks are looking for a way out at this point....and NIkki intentionally spilling the beans about already meeting the daughter/family is all they need to induce a crying filled exit.....no way Andi or even crazy Claire will be able to live with knowing "Nikki the nurse" met the daughter and family first......

kind of ironic that JP blasted Claire about "it not being fair" with the ocean romp and he then let's NIkki meet the most important person in the world out of nowhere......Claire hould have a field day with that one...

JP ends up solo....
Well said, and I think most of it is spot on.

General Malaise said:
Do I need a super high def TV to see Renee's bad skin? She was showing off long, very tan legs last night in Florida. I didn't see bad skin there. :shrug:
I think it's more that her skin looks uneven...almost like big pores on her face. Concealer does her wonders, and sometimes it's noticeable, sometimes it's not. For the record, I think she's very pretty. She looks nice and tan and I think has the best personality of the remaining bunch. She's one heck of a MILF.

Jayrok said:
Quint said:
Andie takes 2nd place as JP is scared ####less of her dad (who i suspect isn't in love with the show, the process, and JP accent), leaving Claire to say "yes" and take home the Neil Lane Trophy.
I was waiting for her dad to say "so you have feelings for my daughter... really? .... really?" when he was talking to JP, like the detective in the Arby's fish sandwich commercial.
What kind of name is Hy? Like what ethnicity/nationality? Serious question.

Jayrok said:
Quint said:
when he introduced himself as "Hy" my wife and i turned to each other and in unison said, "Do you know what recidivism is?".

i think it's short for Hyram? unusual name to be sure.

Jayrok said:
Quint said:
I kept thinking he must be related to Jerry Tarkanian somehow.

Jayrok said:
Quint said:
when he introduced himself as "Hy" my wife and i turned to each other and in unison said, "Do you know what recidivism is?".

i think it's short for Hyram? unusual name to be sure.
I grew up with a girl whose father's name was Hymen.

I was not the one to pop her cherry unfortunately.

Jayrok said:
Quint said:
Short for Hymay, which is Spanish.

Jayrok said:
Quint said:
Your spelling may be a bit off

Jayrok said:
Quint said:
Your spelling may be a bit off
Just Googled it, nope it's really Hymay. I was surprised too.

This guy is going home without a fiancee. Im almost willing to bet my nuts on it.

Seems like it was set up like this from the start

I'm extra excited, my long-time friend Clare is on this season. She's the one who comes out of the limo looking preggers.
What happened to One in this thread? I thought he was going to be giving us some sort of inside info....

I'm extra excited, my long-time friend Clare is on this season. She's the one who comes out of the limo looking preggers.
What happened to One in this thread? I thought he was going to be giving us some sort of inside info....
This. Total disappointment that he hasn't been checking in on a weekly basis.

Guessing he didn't know she was getting the "crazy edit" (or is just plain crazy) and doesn't feel like talking about it.

This. Total disappointment that he hasn't been checking in on a weekly basis.

Guessing he didn't know she was getting the "crazy edit" (or is just plain crazy) and doesn't feel like talking about it.
Yes, it would be interesting to find out if contestants are anything like they are on TV.

Users who are viewing this thread