What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

"The Bachelor" on ABC (1 Viewer)

Which is more likely to happen first with the TV show The Bachelor?

• Show gets canceled

Votes: 69 63.9%
  • producers cast a black man as The Bachelor

Votes: 39 36.1%

• Total voters
Am I the only one picturing 26 women thinking "you did what?" when Sharleen said that she and JP had talked about inequality as it relates to gays?
Seems like Sharleen is the only one he found interesting, thus the only one he actually asked any questions and made an effort at conversation.

Am I the only one picturing 26 women thinking "you did what?" when Sharleen said that she and JP had talked about inequality as it relates to gays?
Seems like Sharleen is the only one he found interesting, thus the only one he actually asked any questions and made an effort at conversation.
Probably ONLY because even I found her confusing as #### and was constantly wondering what her deal was. He had to ask her questions about herself because she was otherwise a complete mystery.

The lady who had the "gay parent" was butt ugly, jus sayin....
Yup...that's Dog Lover. You've got to be annoying when people remember you as

-butt ugly

-dog lover

-gay parent

I remember her dog's name as Molly, but I still can't remember her name.

Probably ONLY because even I found her confusing as #### and was constantly wondering what her deal was. He had to ask her questions about herself because she was otherwise a complete mystery.
Like most guys, he's more intrigued by mystery and the chase, over a bunch of idiot women he knows would eat the peanuts out of his #### if he asked.

JP is old school -- a wife should be really hot and be good with kids. Light conversation over dinner is nice but not required, then I'm going out with the guys and I'll see you tomorrow. Wouldn't surprise me if he married Nikki or Clare but tried to get in touch with Sharleen on the side.

Even this guy's family dislikes him. Even his own mother.

You knew this was going downhill when Chris Harrison -- guy who loves to be bro to the bachlor -- sort of gave JP the cold shoulder all season. Does anyone actually like this guy?

This guy is really just a dirtbag and a shallow, vacant, barely human husk of a person. I'm most disappointed because I can't make fun of this anymore. There's nothing to make fun of. There's.....nothing.

I want to see him not pick her either so he gets told off again.
i was hoping for this. Actually i think he made the right decision not proposing or saying i love you. i looked like he was feeling rushed through the whole thing.
He's going to smash Nikki for a while, then move on. If Claire kept her pants on, he would've picked her, but he got to drink the milk without buying the cow, and I think that's his definition of love.

i was hoping for this. Actually i think he made the right decision not proposing or saying i love you. i looked like he was feeling rushed through the whole thing.
He's going to smash Nikki for a while, then move on. If Claire kept her pants on, he would've picked her, but he got to drink the milk without buying the cow, and I think that's his definition of love.
so you dont think he smashed nikki? She seemed like she would have been game.

I think they either have or have come close. But I think he and Claire got much more friendly. Neither is fresh meat, but Nikki was fresher.

Did he just say, "Can I talk?" When Harrison tried to interrupt him?
lol yea. these guys really dont like each other.

I think they either have or have come close. But I think he and Claire got much more friendly. Neither is fresh meat, but Nikki was fresher.
true. makes sense. Claire is mad she gave it up and didnt get picked.

Last edited by a moderator:
The most confusing thing is the hopeful, lovey crap that both women spewed just before their final moment with JP when they were both insulted, confused or let down the night before. Sounded word-for-word what any final 2 contestant would say at that point, which tells me obviously this crap is very heavily scripted.

This is the ultimate train wreck. I can't stop watching. JP talking about how he's been battling with the show. Chris Harrison finally asking about the big surprise that he's been telling us about all episode, and JP telling us there is no surprise.

:lmao:

Chris and he HATE each other.

Sean looking ready to slug JP.

I love ####### you!

I told my wife this at the beginning of the season that this guy was a doosh, and she refused to believe me. She's so apologetic about it now.

This for me is further proof that guys who play soccer tend to be dooshes.

Users who are viewing this thread