What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Looking like I will need a new dynasty league... (1 Viewer)

PRAE

Footballguy
Its looking like the current dynasty league I am in is going to crumble...owners arent active...and i want a very active league... So PM me if you are starting a league or have any openings... Looking for PPR... No IDP... $50 - $75 entry... I could probably get a few more owners if a new league pops up... I am pretty experienced...done FF for 8 years... Commished numerous redrafts.... :football:

Three members of our league deployed and left the league so we are going to replace two of them, the league is a dynasty league and will have a rookie/free agent draft soon after the NFL draft. The franchise, the dynasty, and the diesel are available. The diesel ways actually the league champ last year. I have to pay for the league but it's free to all others. Extremely competitive!!! http://www35.myfantasyleague.com/2008/home/47183 or email me at travbarrier@yahoo.com

Users who are viewing this thread