What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Existing Dynasy League Looking for New members (1 Viewer)

darkman237

Footballguy
Here's the story. I was in an existing dynasty league for several seasons but the commish was proved to be a putz so at the end of last season I packed my bags and left. But i've copied the rosters of each team in that league and transferred them over to my own. A few of the squads have been filled but there are many still ready to be adopted that ready to compete and win NOW. The team roster highlights are listed below. Teams are $100 each. Serious parties only. Looking for committed owners that are active 365 days a year..not sunday only warriors. Teams are avaliable until payment is received. Any questions rearding rules, payouts please email me at addy below. Rookie picks have not yet been determined for this league. top picks will likley be reserved for the teams that prove to be the hardest to fill.

http://football39.myfantasyleague.com/2007/home/53502

Team 1

Mcnabb/Romo

Westbrook/Bell/Foster

Driver/Hines W.

Dallas Clark

Team 2

Bulger/Vince Young

Gore/Stephen Jackson/Lendale White

Boldin/Randy Moss

Crumpler/Gates

Team 3

Garrard/Rivers

Marshawn Lynch/Michael Turner

Chambers/Berrian

Gonzo

Team 4

Peyton/Big Ben

Travis henry/Fred taylor/Derrick Ward

Marvin Harrison/Greg Jennings

Team 5

Brady

MJD/Jamal Lewis

Stallworth/Reggie Wayne

Heath Miller

Team 6

Eli

Larry Johnson/Rudi Johnson

Plax/Braylon/Galloway

Witten

Team 7

Cutler

Benson/Deangello williams

Bowe/Vincent Jackson/Darryl Jackson

Team 8

D. Anderson

Edge/Willie parker/Caddy

Chad J./ Coles/Crayton

Heap

I will happily provide additional details regarding rules/payouts/deadlines to interested parties. send emails to ehinton200@aol.com

wouldnt it be easier just to redraft and start over with only 4 of original 12 owners still involved?
maybe..but who says i wanted to do things easy. team 2 and team 5 have been claimed. the others 6 are still avaliable. Again i'll be reserving rookie picks 1-3 for the last 3 teams to move so one of the dogs will get to add Mcfadden. get at me

Users who are viewing this thread