What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Looking to replace an inactive owners (1 Viewer)

Ripleys

Footballguy
I've got an owner in a 12 team, PPR $250 Dynasty league that hasn't logged onto the site in months. The other 11 owners in this league are active, love to trade, and ready to hold our rookie draft. This inactive owner wants to resume the league in September. Looking to find a new owner to replace this one that just don't fit the mold for this league.

Payton Manning, Alex Smith

Brown, Rudi, Stecker, M.Morris, Tiki (told you he was inactive)

Mason, Rice, Hester, Booker, Glenn, Horn, Moose, Williamson, Stokely, K-Rob (again, inactive)

Clark

Gould

Panthers

1.3, 2.3, 3.3 rookie picks

Please PM me if you are interested in either team. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
I might be interested in the second team, but only if there was some reduced fee for the first year. Is there a prepayment system put in place, because if there isn't I might be concerned for the future of this league as it is a relatively high-priced dynasty. But for a reduced rate (hopefully, previous owner's prepayment) I would definitely take the time to rebuild this team.

Users who are viewing this thread