What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Mike and the Mad Dog show (Not Done!) (1 Viewer)

Mike is going to make news with the Eli interview he just did.

Eli admitted enough to Mike re last night to permanently damage his perceived football IQ.

Raider Nation said:
Alright fellas, I tried. This thread is a ghost town. You can find Mike updates on my Twitter feed all the time.
Did you do anything on mike basically saying yogi had at best people writing for him or he stole his phrases in a calculated manner? Never heard anyone suggest this before, one of the most disgusting things I've heard this pile of garbage say

Raider Nation said:
Alright fellas, I tried. This thread is a ghost town. You can find Mike updates on my Twitter feed all the time.
Did you do anything on mike basically saying yogi had at best people writing for him or he stole his phrases in a calculated manner? Never heard anyone suggest this before, one of the most disgusting things I've heard this pile of garbage say
YOGI BERRER NEVA SAID DAT!!!

Raider%20Nation said:
It's true that many of Yogi's famous phrases were written by other people.But Yogi didn't "steal" the phrases. Mostly, it was due to sportswriters exaggerating his quotes for the newspapers. This was before the days of tape recorders, so the reporters would take Yogi's quotes and "clean them up" to make them sound more catchy and funny, and pretty soon a legend was born.

Nice older couple just called to reminisce about the old NY baseball Giants, Brooklyn Dodgers and going to Mets games through the years, Mike was polite and then said it was a phony call. :lmao:

I bet that as soon as the calls goes on that Twitter blows up and Monzo sees it and tells Big Mike
Interestingly, Monz completely missed a sour shoes call two weeks ago. He called as Gary the Mets fan. When Twitter asked Monz how he missed it for a solid 2-3 minutes Mons went on to seriously trash Sour.

Smack Tripper said:
Tango said:
I bet that as soon as the calls goes on that Twitter blows up and Monzo sees it and tells Big Mike
Interestingly, Monz completely missed a sour shoes call two weeks ago. He called as Gary the Mets fan. When Twitter asked Monz how he missed it for a solid 2-3 minutes Mons went on to seriously trash Sour.
what did he say about sour? On twitter?
  1. John@Johnffffff Oct 15
    @BMonzoWFAN how do you not know who sour shoes is by now ?

0 retweets0 favorites
    Retweet

Favorite

More

2. Brian Monzo@BMonzoWFAN Oct 15
    @Johnffffff Ah. What a loser. I feel for him.

0 retweets0 favorites
    Retweet

Favorite

More

3. Oct 15
    @BMonzoWFAN @Johnffffff @mikeybill Monz, u realize ur audience loves him, right?Don't make us choose b/t him & you. Wouldn't work out for u!

3:11 PM - 15 Oct 2015 · Details
    Hide conversation 0 retweets0 favorites
    Retweet

Favorite

More
    Tweet text
    Who's in these photos?

4. Brian Monzo@BMonzoWFAN Oct 15
    @Johnffffff @Mikeybill I'll live.

0 retweets0 favorites
    Retweet

Favorite

More

5. Brian Monzo@BMonzoWFAN Oct 15
    @Johnffffff @Mikeybill But hey, that's your choice. Good, hardworking father, or crazy crank caller.

0 retweets1 favorite
    Retweet

Favorite
    More

If you're wondering whether or not Mike is a crotchety, humorless old coot, listen to today's rants about how much he hates Gronk.

I always loves how he makes his point by repeating the same thing over and over again but slightly different each time. His reasoning of why Eli manning is durable was hilarious

Great stuff.

It's gotten to the point that my friends and relatives forward me RN's funhouse links. I'm always like "Hey I'm internet friends with that guy!" (to myself of course, saying that out loud would be weird)

Users who are viewing this thread