What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Mike and the Mad Dog show (Not Done!) (1 Viewer)

Mike was on CNBC Halftime again promoting the app and start of the Sunday show. It is always interesting to see him on because he's such a fan boy around the traders ("I watch you guys every day!") and it is a totally different (more humble) look for him.

Francesa = the only person on the planet who doesnt think Zion will absolutely be a superstar NBA player.
He hasn't stopped talking about it for days.  I finally had to shut it off yesterday.  Plus he keeps saying the same things over and over about it.

He hasn't stopped talking about it for days.  I finally had to shut it off yesterday.  Plus he keeps saying the same things over and over about it.
Can he Gawd The Greek Freak?

I love how he keeps using the opinion that he can't guard the current MVP as his only defense for his ignorant assessment. He completely ignores obvious questions like can anybody guard Zion? Or how about can Steph Curry or James Harden guard anybody? They're both generational talents. He's clueless. 

He completely ignores Zion's strength and athleticism. The guy is explosive and a freak in his own right. All he cares about is HES 6'7"

I moved out of the FAN/98.7 market in April. Catching up on this thread makes me miss it and not miss it at the same time. :lol:
And, Kay has been crying about anonymous listeners insulting him for years. No inside sources needed!

So, I see he still repeats himself incessantly. Always thought his four hour show would only be an hour or so if he didn't
And now he's leaving the afternoon show again in December, though staying with Entercom.
Also see his app is now. No shock there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sour Shoes calling in to Francesa and doing the Mad Dog Intro is the ####### funniest thing in the world. I'm cracking up just typing it out right now.

I love following Funhouse and have tweeted to him a few times. Might be tough for him to be entertaining without Francesa. 

Without RN sifting through all the garbage and giving us the funniest clips, it's impossible to for me care about Fransesca anymore.  I'm sure I'm not alone.

OMG

https://twitter.com/MikeFrancesa/status/1253411279072423940

To Recap:

Our own RN who has been posting absurd/amazing clips from Francesca for years finally get a cease and desist, after one of those clips goes viral and gets national news coverage (a rant about Trump/Covid). 

RN completely takes the high road and stops posting - starts to focus on other terrible sports radio hosts.  Not like they're hard to find.

(I'm guessing) Francesca's ratings take a nose dive.

Francesca relents and makes that twitter post.

RN's response:  https://twitter.com/BackAftaThis/status/1253414309025034242

Users who are viewing this thread