What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

ENTOURAGE (1 Viewer)

yanny

Footballguy
Anyone know when the new season of ENTOURAGE starts ?

I checked HBO's web site...Saw nothin'...

Thanx.

Benny Beaver said:
I have a friend who hasn't watched the last dozen or so episodes and my friend was curious on what's the best website to watch these said episodes for free so that he may be up to date when September rolls by. My friend doesn't feel like paying for the DVD's.
Check your PMs.

:unsure: Can't wait. Some of the best gut busting laughs I've ever had are from this show.

:thumbup: Can't wait. Some of the best gut busting laughs I've ever had are from this show.
:unsure: My wife was really into the show, but I blew it off at first.I am totally hooked and can't wait.I have blown through every episode ondemand, twice.

Benny Beaver said:
I have a friend who hasn't watched the last dozen or so episodes and my friend was curious on what's the best website to watch these said episodes for free so that he may be up to date when September rolls by. My friend doesn't feel like paying for the DVD's.
Check your PMs.
:metoo:
Hmm I have a friend like that as well.
check your "friends" pm'sjust make sure he doesnt watch any of the in theater movies while he is there. :kicksrock:

BigSteelThrill said:
Wooderson said:
wilked said:
BigSteelThrill said:
Benny Beaver said:
Check your PMs.
:metoo:
Hmm I have a friend like that as well.
check your "friends" pm'sjust make sure he doesnt watch any of the in theater movies while he is there. :thumbup:
I also have an acquaintance of mine that would be interested in said web site if there were one available. My acquaintance does not frequent this board so I will have to tell him myself if/when I find out.

Had HBO turned back on yesterday for the new season. The last couple of seasons haven't been quite as good as the first two. Hopefully it will return to form this year.

Had HBO turned back on yesterday for the new season. The last couple of seasons haven't been quite as good as the first two. Hopefully it will return to form this year.
It hasn't been as good but I would still rather watch a mediocre (by its standards) Entourage episode over most of the junk that's on tv these days.

GREAT first episode. Although it makes me really wish this were a 1 hour show. It really left me wanting more and not many shows do that for me anymore.

I was surprised this was starting tonight. Saw Turtle interviewed the other night at the U.S. Open. A bunch of them were there watching the Tennis. Apparently they are filming in Queens. Given that they are still filming I figured the new season wouldn't be starting for a little while. Good Episode though. Thank god I already had it set up to record on my DVR.

I thought Vince and Eric spent(and lost) everything they had on Medellin? How are they still affording vacations on the beach, luxury cars, etc?

damn it i didn't think it started until the end of the month!

gb on-demand

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought Vince and Eric spent(and lost) everything they had on Medellin? How are they still affording vacations on the beach, luxury cars, etc?
I wondered that too as regards to Vince. Maybe he's living on the money he won betting soccer with Dennis Hopper. Eric, on the other hand, has another client he could potentially be making some money off of, and I assume that Vin bought his car with cash. So it should be paid off.

They mentioned that Vince was living on the beach for $79 a day. E's new client hasn't gotten a job yet so I don't think money is coming from there.

They could be living off of credit for now until something comes along.

Anyone else get very annoyed with the E character. Last season when he was acting tough with Walsh it was uncomfortable to watch. He's the one character I could do less of.

Well, E isnt going anywhere. He gets top billing on the show. And the tough guy thing is a bit much. He's 5'3 130lbs and walks around in armani. He isnt frightening anyone.

And I'm going with them living off Vinces's black card with help from Drama.

They mentioned that Vince was living on the beach for $79 a day. E's new client hasn't gotten a job yet so I don't think money is coming from there.They could be living off of credit for now until something comes along. Anyone else get very annoyed with the E character. Last season when he was acting tough with Walsh it was uncomfortable to watch. He's the one character I could do less of.
E was managing that chick too.....I don't remember them parting way, but maybe they did.Vince's Black Card is probably how he and Turtle are "scraping by".

there was a scene in the last episode of Season 4 when they are all sitting around and Vince offers to buy E out.

I think that Vince invested $5 million in total (E something like $279,000).. So Vince obviously had $280,000 to buy out E, maybe he has more than the $5mil in the bank

Well, E isnt going anywhere. He gets top billing on the show. And the tough guy thing is a bit much. He's 5'3 130lbs and walks around in armani. He isnt frightening anyone.And I'm going with them living off Vinces's black card with help from Drama.
He's 5'7.

They mentioned that Vince was living on the beach for $79 a day. E's new client hasn't gotten a job yet so I don't think money is coming from there.

Anyone else get very annoyed with the E character. Last season when he was acting tough with Walsh it was uncomfortable to watch. He's the one character I could do less of.
I'm pretty sure this is intentional. They are showing how he's a fish out of water and trying to find his way into the business. The comment Vince made about E and Ari being twins was a dig at how E is starting to emulate all the things they hated about the business when they first started out. He's not tough. He doesn't have the experience. He doesn't have the clients. Dressing and acting tough when you're not is uncomfortable to watch.

I'm pretty sure this is intentional. They are showing how he's a fish out of water and trying to find his way into the business. The comment Vince made about E and Ari being twins was a dig at how E is starting to emulate all the things they hated about the business when they first started out. He's not tough. He doesn't have the experience. He doesn't have the clients. Dressing and acting tough when you're not is uncomfortable to watch.
I disagree. Although he's small in size, he's always been portrayed as a "tough guy". Was it Drama or E that threw the first punch on Seth Green's crew?

The Juggernaut said:
Tough As Nails said:
avoiding injuries said:

I disagree. Although he's small in size, he's always been portrayed as a "tough guy". Was it Drama or E that threw the first punch on Seth Green's crew?
It was Drama; he was upset about what had transpired with his masseuse.

:D

The Juggernaut said:
Tough As Nails said:
avoiding injuries said:

That is the E character, he tries way too hard. Great show and agree that it would be awesome if it was an hour. This episode ended way too abruptly in my opinion.

The Vince dig at E about he and Ari dressing and looking alike... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

The Juggernaut said:
Tough As Nails said:
avoiding injuries said:

Well...he's always been portrayed as wanting to be tougher than he is. Women walk all over him. Ari used to push him around. Vince is always telling him to chill out. But he's constantly working to become better at being "in charge". The real question is...are they setting him up to be a big time agent? Or are they setting him up to fail? I think he's going to succeed and then miss out on a big Vince deal because he's too busy...leading to the inevitable E/Vince fallout.

:rant:

The Juggernaut said:
Tough As Nails said:
avoiding injuries said:

That is the E character, he tries way too hard. Great show and agree that it would be awesome if it was an hour. This episode ended way too abruptly in my opinion.

The Vince dig at E about he and Ari dressing and looking alike... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lol:
I liked when Ari called Lloyd "Yoko" and threw the folder at that guy when he was on the phone. :lmao:

I guess this is the season 5 thread. That gossip girl chick is so tappable.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread