What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

ENTOURAGE (2 Viewers)

I was able to catch the episode and I have to say at this moment I'm much more interested in watching Ari Gold curse out people and owning Adam Davies then whats going on with the boys. Hopefully it changes but the last episode was decent, in only that of Ari.I assumed the movie Eric found would come back and bring some drama, hopefully it leads to interesting things.
I think they're setting it up nicely for a rift between Eric and Vince.

i just cant take the 22 minute episodes. Its unbearable. I'm close to no longer watching this show just on principle.

i just cant take the 22 minute episodes. Its unbearable. I'm close to no longer watching this show just on principle.
shows on network TV are 22-23 minutes long too. you just have the commercial interruption. :shrug:
Yes, because they are on basically free TV where commercials are their sole means of income. HBO is a premium service that i pay extra for. Plus, pretty much every other HBO show is the equivalent of an hour long.

the Sopranos were clocking in around the 50 minute mark there for a while.

it sucks, i agree.. but whatareyougonnado? :football:

i really hate Giovani Ribisi and hope that his character doesn't become prominently involved. 1 minute of screen time per week is too much.

More good stuff here.

Ribisi and his character are indeed annoying, but it definitely serves a purpose, which is to show how green E is in the business and how he can't control his client. His inexperience is going to cause more friction and problems down the road.

What happens to Drama from here? Does he get canned from the show in the aftermath of his arrest and does his downward spiral continue, or does his Q rating go up after his View appearance and does he get some crazy offer, like a lead in a big budget romantic comedy?

Not much to add here, but i love this season so far

Is it just me or does Amanda get hotter and hotter each time we see her?

She is the definition of a MILF

i really hate Giovani Ribisi and hope that his character doesn't become prominently involved. 1 minute of screen time per week is too much.
I think he and Lukas Haas are only trailing Dom as the most annoying characters in the series history. Ribisi was good in Boiler Room, but these characters are just brutal.

The show keeps getting better. I miss Turtle being prominently involved, but no complaints about the general storyline so far.

Good show last night. The storyline with E's career and Vince's career is going to be interesting. Can they both exist and be successful?

I also felt that the episode was a bit short last night.

Next week the boys spend time with the King of "B" Movies Eric Roberts...Will Vince consider becoming a "B" Movie actor just to get a job...

Next week the boys spend time with the King of "B" Movies Eric Roberts...Will Vince consider becoming a "B" Movie actor just to get a job...
Looks like he's seriously considering the role in Benji The Sled Dog, or whatever that one studio was trying to pitch to him.

I think he and Lukas Haas are only trailing Dom as the most annoying characters in the series history. Ribisi was good in Boiler Room, but these characters are just brutal.
Billy Walsh was awful
Who asked you, suit.
:jawdrop: Walsh is great. Hopefully he returns at some point. I agree with the comments about Ribisi. I've never been a fan of his and he is annoying though I agree he's serving a purpose here.I'm enjoying the season so far. Drama's meltdown has been fun to watch and I'm very interested to see where things go with E and with Vince's attempt to rebuild his career.And Carla Gugino is off the charts hot. It's virtually impossible for me to watch anything else that's happening onscreen when she's there.

I find myself fast forwarding through the Drama scenes now. Drama with group >>>>>>>than Drama on his own.

How can people think this show is on the downslope? After watching "Fire Sale" again, I was struck by two things.

A) Carla Gugino's breasts are magnificent. Like 8th Wonder of the World magnificent. Well maybe not that far, but seriously ####### awesome anyway.

B) This was one of the better written episodes in the entire run of the show. The back and forth between Ari, E, and Vince, the tension of Vince getting shot down everywhere, and the way the episode ended was perfect.

Amanda: "So tell your clients they've got 2 million and Edward Norton, E. I'm sure they'll want to close." *Click*

Ari: "So, what did she say?"

E: (Sighs defeatedly)

Loved the Joshua Tree hook tonight. This was definitely an episode that I looked at the clock and was pizzed it was ending. I wanted to see more Eric Roberts during the tripping.

I always watch this show with a lookback to Mark Wahlberg and thought tonight "Did he face something like this?" or.....has the show evolved way past his personal storyline at this point?

I thought last nights episode wascthe WORST episode of Entourage i have ever seen.

To each his own but it just felt way to much like a waste of a show, just when the show was really clicking they threw in this clunker

Anyone know the names of the girls in the car with Katie Morgan?

I wanted to do some "research" on the redhead that was in the backseat with her.

biggamer3 said:
I thought last nights episode wascthe WORST episode of Entourage i have ever seen. To each his own but it just felt way to much like a waste of a show, just when the show was really clicking they threw in this clunker
I agree. It had some laughs, but for the most part it didn't advance the story at all.

How can people think this show is on the downslope? After watching "Fire Sale" again, I was struck by two things.

A) Carla Gugino's breasts are magnificent. Like 8th Wonder of the World magnificent. Well maybe not that far, but seriously ####### awesome anyway.

B) This was one of the better written episodes in the entire run of the show. The back and forth between Ari, E, and Vince, the tension of Vince getting shot down everywhere, and the way the episode ended was perfect.

Amanda: "So tell your clients they've got 2 million and Edward Norton, E. I'm sure they'll want to close." *Click*

A little disappointed that they didn't address this.

Last night's episode was grade A stuff!! :excited:

Tripping on Shrooms...

Drama: (Taking a leak) "AHHHH!"

Vince/Turtle: (Alarmed) Johnny! What happened?

Drama: "Ha. I thought I pulled off my cack!"

:pause:

Drama: But I didn't. It's still here.

:lmao: :lmao:

Last edited by a moderator:
Unlike the majority, it seems to me like Entourage is losing steam. Does anyone know if they changed writers?

Seemed to me that they alluded to E selling the rights for the 1M/2M with Ed Norton and now they are going to still try and get Vince on as the brother.

Anyone know the names of the girls in the car with Katie Morgan? I wanted to do some "research" on the redhead that was in the backseat with her.
It named them in the credits but I don't remember now.
I know one of you fanboys has this on DVR. Help a guy out.
I'll pull it off of on demand as soon as MNF is over
Katie MorganShay JordanCassie YoungVanessa Motta

Seemed to me that they alluded to E selling the rights for the 1M/2M with Ed Norton and now they are going to still try and get Vince on as the brother.
I agree. I thought it was a good episode. Some funny stuff in the desert.

Last night's episode was grade A stuff!! :lmao: Tripping on Shrooms...Drama: (Taking a leak) "AHHHH!"Vince/Turtle: (Alarmed) Johnny! What happened? Drama: "Ha. I thought I pulled off my cack!":pause:Drama: But I didn't. It's still here. :lmao: :lmao:
:thumbdown: funny stuff!

I wasn't sure I was going to like this weeks episode, but I thought it was one of the best in a long time.

I'm guessing this show has gone long past anything Marky Mark experienced in real life and he's just making stuff up as he goes now.

Users who are viewing this thread