What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Building NEW-TD-only league (1 Viewer)

Hive5ive

Footballguy
I'm in 2 big time IDP leagues so, I am looking to start something simple yet competitive.

A TD-only league with 10 owners.

Start 2 QBs, 2 RBs, 3 WRs, 1 TE, and 1 team DF/ST. No kickers (though we could vote on that).

Should be a re-draft or 3 keeper league (we'll vote).

Scoring is simple:

Passing TDs = 4 pts each.

Run/Rec TDs = 6 pts each.

Distance bonuses for pass, run and catch TDs.

Kick and Punt Return TDs will also count on the indidivual player as well as the team DF.

Team DF/ST TDs 12 points.

Email at hive5ive@yahoo.com or post here if interested. I'll try to get back with you asap.

Its league-managed on CBS sportsline and is free for all owners.

:banned:

I'm in 2 big time IDP leagues so, I am looking to start something simple yet competitive.A TD-only league with 10 owners.Start 2 QBs, 2 RBs, 3 WRs, 1 TE, and 1 team DF/ST. No kickers (though we could vote on that).Should be a re-draft or 3 keeper league (we'll vote).Scoring is simple:Passing TDs = 4 pts each.Run/Rec TDs = 6 pts each.Distance bonuses for pass, run and catch TDs.Kick and Punt Return TDs will also count on the indidivual player as well as the team DF.Team DF/ST TDs 12 points.Email at hive5ive@yahoo.com or post here if interested. I'll try to get back with you asap.Its league-managed on CBS sportsline and is free for all owners. :banned:
Add one flex RB, WR, TE to the starting LUP.

I'm in 2 big time IDP leagues so, I am looking to start something simple yet competitive.A TD-only league with 10 owners.Start 2 QBs, 2 RBs, 3 WRs, 1 TE, and 1 team DF/ST. No kickers (though we could vote on that).Should be a re-draft or 3 keeper league (we'll vote).Scoring is simple:Passing TDs = 4 pts each.Run/Rec TDs = 6 pts each.Distance bonuses for pass, run and catch TDs.Kick and Punt Return TDs will also count on the indidivual player as well as the team DF.Team DF/ST TDs 12 points.Email at hive5ive@yahoo.com or post here if interested. I'll try to get back with you asap.Its league-managed on CBS sportsline and is free for all owners. :unsure:
Add one flex RB, WR, TE to the starting LUP.
TD leagues are simple and competitive, still need owners.

Need 4 to 6 more owners. This league is FREE and is played on CBSsportsline. The best that there is to offer for league managers. If the league works out for the long run, I will eventually sculpt trophies for it.

I am commish of 2 large IDP leagues for 6 years running now so, I am genuine and dedicated to my owners.

I'm going to step this up a bit. Free to play for all owners but, champion of the league gets 50.00$ for win ning it all. Also FREE CBS league manager, the best that there is.

Need 6 to 8 more owners.

We just voted on some of the rules:

Pass, run, rec, return TDs worth 6 points each with distance bonuses of 20+ and 40+.

TM DF/ST TDs worth 9 points each.

Start 1 QB, 3 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, and 1 TM-DF.

Keep 4 players, 1 per position.

Hive5ive@yahoo.com

Need only ONE to THREE more owners for a 12 team league.

TD Only lg.

3 QBs; start 1.

5 RBs; start 3.

5 WRs; start 3.

2 TEs; start 1.

2 TmDF/ST; start 1.

All TDs are worth 6 points plus distance bonuses.

hive5ive@yahoo.com

Win KING's money!

If you can, MUhahwhahwhhww

Users who are viewing this thread