What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dynasty IDP Auction Startup League (1 Opening Only) (1 Viewer)

mcstory

Footballguy
Alright, so we're looking for one extremely competitive FFL junkie to come in and be an extremely active manager. I know all 11 members in the league very well and have great respect for the level of knowledge and participation in the league, but I had one guy drop out because he said a new job is simply going to take away most of his FFL participation and he knew with this group, that wouldn't be good enough.

So, I thought it would be nice to inject some new blood into our fantasy circle. I've basically taken the best guys from about 3 or 4 of my favorite leagues I participate in to try and create a great atmosphere for years to come. Our group is the type that will check in daily, if not multiple times a day(barring vacations, unusual circumstances and such). Here's the site if you'd like to take a look around and check out the scoring, rules, payouts, etc.

http://www33.myfantasyleague.com/2008/home/39024

I know I'm a new member here and may not have the most cred on footballguys forums, but I've met some great FFL players this way and I thought I'd give someone else a chance to meet our little group in return.

We're looking to get started with the auction next Wednesday and here are some of the general details:

12 teams, 3 divisions

32 man rosters, 3 man taxi squad, 2 IR spots

Starting Lineup (15 Players) - 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex(RB,WR,TE), 1 PK, 2 DL, 2 LB, 2 DB, 1 Flex (DL,LB,DB)

Performance Scoring - http://football33.myfantasyleague.com/2008...=39024&O=09

$400 Salary Cap

Blind Bid Weekly Free Agency

6 Team Playoff (Week 14-16)

100% Payout minus MFL Site Fees ($70)

League Champ - $200

Runner Up - $100

3rd Place - $40

Consolation Bracket Winner - $25

Division Winners - $25 each ($75 Total)

Most Regular Season Points - $25

Best Regular Season Record - $25

Weekly Top Point Scorer - $10/week ($160 Total)

I'd really like you to be an experienced FFLer. It's okay if you have not done IDP before as that can be picked up quickly. Most of us have not done auction or salary cap before so don't let that scare you off either, as long as you are active and love football, you'll fit right in this group.

Please respond with your email address or post any questions here and I can get you started.

Thanks for your consideration.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread