What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WCOFF Online Draft (1 Viewer)

I'd be in if this was a sure thing to go down tonight. I'll keep refreshing the page and if it only needs one or two slots filled around 6:30, I'll sign up.

Everyone is going to keep doing the same thing. If we get a few more signed in people will fill it up. If it doesnt fill WCOFF takes care of you it isnt a big deal. The more than joins now it will fill because people will see the numbers going down. Lets do it!

Some questions...

Does WCOFF allow trading?

What are the starting rosters like?

Random draft order?

what are the payouts?

No trading. Waiver wire is Blind Bidding each week. The draft is randomly selected by WCOFF at will be presented once the league is filled. Starting lineups are 1 qb 2 rb 3 wr 1 te 1 k 1 d 1 flex. PPR scoring. Payouts for this league I believe are $2000 for the winner. I am not sure about 2nd. Very professional league with great support team. WCOFF is first class.

No trading. Waiver wire is Blind Bidding each week. The draft is randomly selected by WCOFF at will be presented once the league is filled. Starting lineups are 1 qb 2 rb 3 wr 1 te 1 k 1 d 1 flex. PPR scoring. Payouts for this league I believe are $2000 for the winner. I am not sure about 2nd. Very professional league with great support team. WCOFF is first class.
Just seems rough to fork up 3 bills for a league with no trading this early... Injuries could de-rail a team before the season kicks off.

For me its part of the fun having the itch early on and having drafts right now! You can get great values on guys if you like guys who may be under the radar right now. When the season is upon us there are no values or suprises. You wont regret it if you join WCOFF is first class! They are great leagues.

This was just posted on the wcoff message boards by WCOFF. We are close!

"OK, I've heard personally from 3 people who are interested in drafting tonight if it gets close to filling......and I just received an email from another player saying he is hearing the same thing.

Here's the deal - if we don't fill the draft, we will always refund your money if you aren't interested in participating in another World Online draft date and time. Everyone wants to be the 10th, 11th and 12th team to sign up and people are waiting until we get to that point to register. Then, when we get to that point we end up with 6 people for the last 3 spots.

Just so we are all on the same page, if you sign up and we don't draft......we'll give your money back if you want a refund. So there is no risk in signing up early and being the 6th, 7th or 8th team to register. We'll fill more drafts if you are willing to help us get from 3 teams registered to 6 teams registered, etc.

Let's get this second league full.....we have 3 players already signed up and another 3 interested in playing......I suspect we have 6 others out there who would enjoy participating in a draft tonight."

Users who are viewing this thread