What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

New Allison Stokke (1 Viewer)

Dang it. I tried to clean up the original post but ended up leaving the links to thumbnails there instead of the links to the real images.

Sorry. :lmao:

Well at least 20 years from now she can tell her kids how she was an internet sensation.

While still hot, she's clearly headed towards non hotness.

It starts with a little weight now, then she'll get married and have a child or two.. then she'll get post-baby depression and keep the weight on if not gain more...

RIP Hot Allison Stokke

What's sad though is...she really wasn't all that receptive of her earlier attention...I can't imagine what the responses to these pics will do to her psyche.

Then again...it may push her to Playboy or something...so there's that.

Still hot, and she is just evolving into a woman and not a girl. She's an NCAA varsity athelete, and she has been doing some upper body training to make her stronger and she has gained some weight in doing so.

I would accept her right now as she is.

Frankly, I'm a bit concerned with this one. Not sure how to read 'it'.
noticed that too. but it looks like a hernia or something. not fat. very odd looking.is that a tat she's working at the shortsline on her right front in a few of those photos or just a shadow?
She has a bit of a pooch...little belly roll there. You can only see the left half (her right) in the light because her shirt shadows the other side.

LOL at freshman 15. Try 25.

Second, UBERLOL @ "she will lose it in her sophmore year" - Im 35. For most of the chicks I went to school with, we are still apparantly waiting for sophmore year.

I'm one of the hardest and most insensitive bastards on the planet but there's something about this thread and you jackals disparaging this girl that is nauseating.

Users who are viewing this thread