What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Well established keeper league needs 2 new owners (1 Viewer)

The TICFFL is about to enter it's 13th season. We have 3 openings this year but 1 is filled so I'm looking for 2 new owners.

This is a free league though I have requested this year that if possible each owner kick in $8 to cover the costs of the running the league on MFL. Due to the unique structure of our league we require a deluxe league so the costs are higher.

As I said we are a bit unique in that we are a 20 team league, but in effect we are really 2 separate 10 team leagues that are come together only in the TICFFL Bowl the last week of the season. Each 10 team league holds it's own independent draft so the same player can be owned in both leagues. There is no intraleague play until the TICFFL Bowl.

We are a five player keeper league.

See below for the league rules and last year's site:

League rules

2007 League site

The teams available are the Parcell's Wannabees, Monkey Brains, and Buckeye Fool's Gold.

If you are interested please e-mail me at ticfflcommish@yahoo.com. Please send include a little info about your previous fantasy football experience.

Once I have the three replacements, I will use a random dice roll site to determine the order that the replacements will get to select which team they want to take over. Hoping to get this resolved in the next couple days. Plan was for keepers to be due Aug. 8th with the draft beginning Aug. 14th.

Users who are viewing this thread