What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

NFL Broadcast Map (1 Viewer)

facook

Footballguy
For those of us on cable, as opposed to satellite:

Broadcast Map

I've always appreciated this site in the past, and thought some of you might appreciate it as well.

Click where it says single, early, late....thanks for the post. I was looking for something like this

Hallelujah! Is the nightmare over of DC having to see Ravens games? We usually get Ravens games, but the single CBS game this week in DC and Norther Virginia is NYJ @ MIA!

Hallelujah! Is the nightmare over of DC having to see Ravens games? We usually get Ravens games, but the single CBS game this week in DC and Norther Virginia is NYJ @ MIA!
Wow. Very graphical representation for the impact of the Favre signing.

Can someone explain the weird pockets here and there across the nation? I know when I was in my undergrad years at VT, the Falcons games would always be broadcast there over the national games. Anyone else figure these out?

For example:

Houston at Pittsburgh (pockets in tidewater area of VA, NC and SC)

KC at NE (northern Alabama)

TB at NO (SoCal)

Can someone explain the weird pockets here and there across the nation? I know when I was in my undergrad years at VT, the Falcons games would always be broadcast there over the national games. Anyone else figure these out?

For example:

Houston at Pittsburgh (pockets in tidewater area of VA, NC and SC)

KC at NE (northern Alabama)

TB at NO (SoCal)
Croyle and Bush respectively.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow. Very graphical representation for the impact of the Favre signing.
Good point. Forgot about that. Hopefully that isn't the only reason we don't get a BAL game in DC. I hate watching the Ravens.

I know that the JETS will be popular nationwide, but we in Mississippi will now be huge Jets fans just for Favre. We'll have regular Saints, Jets, and Cowboys on our diet. At least we get to see lots of scoring!

Can someone explain the weird pockets here and there across the nation? I know when I was in my undergrad years at VT, the Falcons games would always be broadcast there over the national games. Anyone else figure these out?For example:Houston at Pittsburgh (pockets in tidewater area of VA, NC and SC)KC at NE (northern Alabama)TB at NO (SoCal)
HUGE Pittsburgh Fan Base in Central NC. Willie Parker, UNCMario Williams, NC State

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread