Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

NFL Broadcast Map

facook

Hallelujah! Is the nightmare over of DC having to see Ravens games? We usually get Ravens games, but the single CBS game this week in DC and Norther Virginia is NYJ @ MIA!

Wow. Very graphical representation for the impact of the Favre signing.

Can someone explain the weird pockets here and there across the nation? I know when I was in my undergrad years at VT, the Falcons games would always be broadcast there over the national games. Anyone else figure these out?

For example:

Houston at Pittsburgh (pockets in tidewater area of VA, NC and SC)

KC at NE (northern Alabama)

TB at NO (SoCal)

Can someone explain the weird pockets here and there across the nation? I know when I was in my undergrad years at VT, the Falcons games would always be broadcast there over the national games. Anyone else figure these out?

For example:

Houston at Pittsburgh (pockets in tidewater area of VA, NC and SC)

KC at NE (northern Alabama)

TB at NO (SoCal)

Croyle and Bush respectively.

Hallelujah! Is the nightmare over of DC having to see Ravens games? We usually get Ravens games, but the single CBS game this week in DC and Norther Virginia is NYJ @ MIA!

Wow. Very graphical representation for the impact of the Favre signing.
Good point. Forgot about that. Hopefully that isn't the only reason we don't get a BAL game in DC. I hate watching the Ravens.

Can someone explain the weird pockets here and there across the nation? I know when I was in my undergrad years at VT, the Falcons games would always be broadcast there over the national games. Anyone else figure these out?For example:Houston at Pittsburgh (pockets in tidewater area of VA, NC and SC)KC at NE (northern Alabama)TB at NO (SoCal)

HUGE Pittsburgh Fan Base in Central NC. Willie Parker, UNCMario Williams, NC State

Archived