What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL*** Sons of Anarchy Thread (3 Viewers)

Happy: you want one? There are 3 more... :lmao:
From IMDB: David Labrava who plays Happy Lowman is a real life member of Hell's Angel MC. He was hired as a technical advisor but asked Kurt Sutter for a chance to be on the show. He won't talk about his association with Hell's Angels (photos of him wearing his kutte can be found online, he also has the death head tatted on him), but its said he's currently an inactive member since doing the show, but is still in good standing with the club.

Did not know this

From IMDB: David Labrava who plays Happy Lowman is a real life member of Hell's Angel MC. He was hired as a technical advisor but asked Kurt Sutter for a chance to be on the show. He won't talk about his association with Hell's Angels (photos of him wearing his kutte can be found online, he also has the death head tatted on him), but its said he's currently an inactive member since doing the show, but is still in good standing with the club.Did not know this
i did that's why I don't make fun of Happy

From IMDB: David Labrava who plays Happy Lowman is a real life member of Hell's Angel MC. He was hired as a technical advisor but asked Kurt Sutter for a chance to be on the show. He won't talk about his association with Hell's Angels (photos of him wearing his kutte can be found online, he also has the death head tatted on him), but its said he's currently an inactive member since doing the show, but is still in good standing with the club.

Did not know this
He's no Chuck Zito.

From IMDB: David Labrava who plays Happy Lowman is a real life member of Hell's Angel MC. He was hired as a technical advisor but asked Kurt Sutter for a chance to be on the show. He won't talk about his association with Hell's Angels (photos of him wearing his kutte can be found online, he also has the death head tatted on him), but its said he's currently an inactive member since doing the show, but is still in good standing with the club.Did not know this
i did that's why I don't make fun of Happy
He is doing much better as an actor this season

The dispatching of Moses and Co. was...convenient. Guys on the roof, guys in the cellar, guys hiding in the woods, and nobody manages to not kill the guy that they have to torture at the end. "Hey, no cars are parked here, there's nobody in the house, seems legit!"

And nice to get the decks cleared the same day Abel drops the bomb.

Keith should have played dead. It was his only shot.
Or he could have told Jax he wasn't the one who tortured and killed Bobby, and the reason Jax thinks he actually saw him shoot Bobby was due to a mind-altering chemical he ingested unknowingly when Yellow slipped it into the strain of weed the Sons have been smoking lately. And Jax would say, "Jesus Christ. OK, but if you're lying to me, I'll find you" because he's a ####### moron.

Venus referring to Tig by his first name, "Alex,.....no...Alexander. Alexaaaaaander"

Almost as funny as the sheriff lady referring to Chibs by his first name "FIlip".

Keith should have played dead. It was his only shot.
Or he could have told Jax he wasn't the one who tortured and killed Bobby, and the reason Jax thinks he actually saw him shoot Bobby was due to a mind-altering chemical he ingested unknowingly when Yellow slipped it into the strain of weed the Sons have been smoking lately. And Jax would say, "Jesus Christ. OK, but if you're lying to me, I'll find you" because he's a ####### moron.
:lol:

I see they got rid of the host last week.
he was the host for all of them... hope he is ok
Apparently he felt this gig was interfereing with his comedy...some may disagree....

http://tvline.com/2014/11/11/anarchy-afterword-kurt-sutter-hosting/

Kurt Sutter is taking the reins of Anarchy Afterword.

The Sons of Anarchy creator will moderate tonight’s roundtable discussion, following the newest episode of his FX series, which airs at 10/9c.

Sutter will be joined by Sons stars Charlie Hunnam and Tommy Flanagan on the panel, with special appearances by Kim Coates and Walton Goggins.

The program’s current host, Chris Franjola, will not be returning; according to a source, the comic stepped down due to his busy standup schedule.

Anyone have a screen grab of the lunchbox? I'm curious if there's just a sandwich and a thermos in there. In other words, is there anything that even requires a fork? This is important for my thesis.

Anyone have a screen grab of the lunchbox? I'm curious if there's just a sandwich and a thermos in there. In other words, is there anything that even requires a fork? This is important for my thesis.
I'm surprised he didn't pull a Sig 238 out of that lunchbox.

I'm surprised he didn't pull a Sig 238 out of that lunchbox.
Hey I own that!

Users who are viewing this thread