What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL*** Sons of Anarchy Thread (2 Viewers)

Kurt should really throw us a curveball next week:

Montage featuring Steppenwolf's "Born to Be Wild". Not a cover, not a remix, not featuring the vocal stylings of the guy who plays the really short Son.
That would be... Odd.

Honestly, I'm just waiting for the final episode where john Teller wakes up next to Gemma and she says " What is it baby?"

"I just had the craziest dream that all this terrible #### is going to happen to me and our son because of you."

"Oh come on. You know dreams aren't real."

"Yea you're right. Good night babe."

Then it pans to Gemma's hand with a pair of wire cutters and then a sign next to it that says 'you know to cut brake wires with, like on a motorcycle.'

Then fade to black.

Kurt should really throw us a curveball next week:

Montage featuring Steppenwolf's "Born to Be Wild". Not a cover, not a remix, not featuring the vocal stylings of the guy who plays the really short Son.
That would be... Odd.

Honestly, I'm just waiting for the final episode where john Teller wakes up next to Gemma and she says " What is it baby?"

"I just had the craziest dream that all this terrible #### is going to happen to me and our son because of you."

"Oh come on. You know dreams aren't real."

"Yea you're right. Good night babe."

Then it pans to Gemma's hand with a pair of wire cutters and then a sign next to it that says 'you know to cut brake wires with, like on a motorcycle.'

Then fade to black.
Might as well go the full Newhart, only with Peter Scolari and Juice waking up. Maybe throw in one or both Daryl's as well.

Man that would be awesome. Just because it would completely piss off all of the mooks that still take this dreck seriously.
I still remember how pissed people got on social media when Opie died. Some even wanted to seek revenge in the name of Opie :lmao: :lmao:

It reminded me of the Eddie Murphy "rocky skit"
An error occurredYou have reached your quota of positive votes for the day

Man that would be awesome. Just because it would completely piss off all of the mooks that still take this dreck seriously.
I still remember how pissed people got on social media when Opie died. Some even wanted to seek revenge in the name of Opie :lmao: :lmao:

It reminded me of the Eddie Murphy "rocky skit"
See, this is where I'm kind of in favor of a government keeping a watchful, possibly-Unconstitutional eye on some of its more troublesome citizens.

Has there been another thread here dedicated to hating a show before or was this what the great FBG mind has decided is the worst TV show in history?

Has there been another thread here dedicated to hating a show before or was this what the great FBG mind has decided is the worst TV show in history?
This started out as just another show thread. What it has become is a thanks to the talent that is Kurt Sutter.

:lmao:

Why would i feel compelled to agree with a bunch of people on the internet about a tv show if I felt otherwise?

If you still enjoy the show, feel free to come to its defense. Or take issue with the criticisms. Would you bang Gemma?

:lmao:

Why would i feel compelled to agree with a bunch of people on the internet about a tv show if I felt otherwise?

If you still enjoy the show, feel free to come to its defense. Or take issue with the criticisms. Would you bang Gemma?
In a heartbeat. How is this even a question?

Not only is Abel the best actor on the show but his character is played by twins :headexplode: Not since Mary Kate and Ashley Olson has television been so blessed. OMG the countdown to tonights episode is on....

Last edited by a moderator:
you guys can laugh ...disagree and make fun of this show ...but its has been pretty damn good this week...its ok to admit it nobody will think any less of you

you guys can laugh ...disagree and make fun of this show ...but its has been pretty damn good this week...its ok to admit it nobody will think any less of you
And by good you mean because it took 61 minutes for the first "mama"?

Or after an hour and a half there has been 43 minutes of commercials?

Other than Charlie Hunnam having trouble making me believe he is crying for real, yeah it was good. Theo Rossi was excellent this episode

Users who are viewing this thread