Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

***OFFICIAL*** Sons of Anarchy Thread

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So Able stumbles/catches Gemma "confessing" again? He's the best cop that has ever been on this show.

This week, the Sons bond as they mourn the death of Unser, who finally loses his battle with cancer after one of our writers suddenly remembered Unser had cancer.

I finally saw this masterpiece tonight. The closing montage version of Watchtower took me to another place. It reminded me of the kind of cover song you'd hear at a place called Blooze Bar on a Thursd

you guys can laugh ...disagree and make fun of this show ...but its has been pretty damn good this week...its ok to admit it nobody will think any less of you

:goodposting:

Especially the part where they made Gema look like she was talking to Jax...BUT SHE WASN'T. When they cut to an empty seat, I COULD.NOT.BELIEVE.IT

The cast of Downton Abbey thinks that Jax's accent is a bit too thick in this jailhouse scene with Juice.

Mind-boggling how they let that go every week.

I looked at the ole lady and said "is this Green Street Hooligans?"

Jazz interlude!

Between that and the totally out of place "I want you to stop eating donuts!" line right before it, I thought I accidentally changed channels. So weird.

I think he was trying to get him out of the car so he could take the car, as opposed to just pulling his gun on the guy and maybe him taking off. I dunno.

you guys can laugh ...disagree and make fun of this show ...but its has been pretty damn good this week...its ok to admit it nobody will think any less of you

:lmao: Updating my list.

Every time i read one of your posts i immediately picture my boss taking . He thinks he`s funny but its always at someone elses expense. He just comes off as an arrogant judgmental elitist pompous jerk.

• Like 1

I like how no one was tailed last night.

Wouldn't it be obvious to have someone keep an eye on Nero if you're looking for Gemma?

Wouldn't it be obvious to keep an eye on a bunch of guys in SAMCRO vests if you're the cops looking for the carjaxer?

Every time i read one of your posts i immediately picture my boss taking . He thinks he`s funny but its always at someone elses expense. He just comes off as an arrogant judgmental elitist pompous jerk.

You're missing a few commas there. And using "arrogant" "judgmental" "elitist" "pompous" is overkill and repetitive.

Edited by Officer Pete Malloy
  • Like 1

You're missing a few commas there. And using "arrogant" "judgmental" "elitist" "pompous" is overkill and repetative.

:lmao:

It's also excessive and superfluous and redundant.

But I have to agree with him.

• Like 1

You're missing a few commas there. And using "arrogant" "judgmental" "elitist" "pompous" is overkill and repetative.

:shrug: The problem with being better than everybody is that people think you're pretentious.

:shrug: The problem with being better than everybody is that people think you're pretentious.

Is that why there's so much hate for the Patriots?

My god I love this thread. I missed being able to watch this live last night. I just dvr'd the episode and made mental notes along the way of things to post about and you guys already hit on every one.

Thank you for proving my point ;)

What is this word? I can't find it anywhere on google.

That's because it is a typo.

And don't forget about him pointing out that BK missed a few commas, then misses the same ones.

• Like 1

And don't forget about him pointing out that BK missed a few commas, then misses the same ones.
But he did a better job of missing commas Edited by Limp Ditka

NYPD Blue spoiler:

It's sad to see Smits having to sink to new lows by working on this show. He used to have some serious chops. There was a scene in a hospital where he and Sipowicz came to check on the identity of a cop who was shot dead, and they quickly come to the realization that it was Andy's son. That was some of the most intense acting I've ever seen. Now he's fake-crying next to his haggard, 120-year-old gal pal.

I love the show. Mindless entertainment at it's best. I also love this thread. The guys who have the talent for shtick are doing great work here. The morons are also good for a laugh.

The only parts of the show I've seen are with the sound off late at night when my wife's asleep. It can't possibly be as good as this thread.

NYPD Blue spoiler:

It's sad to see Smits having to sink to new lows by working on this show. He used to have some serious chops. There was a scene in a hospital where he and Sipowicz came to check on the identity of a cop who was shot dead, and they quickly come to the realization that it was Andy's son. That was some of the most intense acting I've ever seen. Now he's fake-crying next to his haggard, 120-year-old gal pal.

Well said, Mano.....

NYPD Blue spoiler:

Well...yeah.

Especially the part where they made Gema look like she was talking to Jax...BUT SHE WASN'T. When they cut to an empty seat, I COULD.NOT.BELIEVE.IT

:oldunsure:

She was "talking" to Tara.

Mano