Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

***OFFICIAL*** Sons of Anarchy Thread

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So Able stumbles/catches Gemma "confessing" again? He's the best cop that has ever been on this show.

This week, the Sons bond as they mourn the death of Unser, who finally loses his battle with cancer after one of our writers suddenly remembered Unser had cancer.

I finally saw this masterpiece tonight. The closing montage version of Watchtower took me to another place. It reminded me of the kind of cover song you'd hear at a place called Blooze Bar on a Thursd

you guys can laugh ...disagree and make fun of this show ...but its has been pretty damn good this week...its ok to admit it nobody will think any less of you

:goodposting:

Especially the part where they made Gema look like she was talking to Jax...BUT SHE WASN'T. When they cut to an empty seat, I COULD.NOT.BELIEVE.IT

:oldunsure:

She was "talking" to Tara.

Mano

I couldn't figure out which of the dead people she was talking to. It was a big table so maybe all of them?

you guys can laugh ...disagree and make fun of this show ...but its has been pretty damn good this week...its ok to admit it nobody will think any less of you

Especially the part where they made Gema look like she was talking to Jax...BUT SHE WASN'T. When they cut to an empty seat, I COULD.NOT.BELIEVE.IT

Mano

I couldn't figure out which of the dead people she was talking to. It was a big table so maybe all of them?

shes been talking to tara all season

Charlie deserves an Oscar. What a great actor!!!

He carries that show week in and week out.

Last episode was awesome! Jimmy Amit's face was priceless as hr talked to Jax on the phone.

Best show on TV! Andele cannalla

• Like 1

Mano

shes been talking to tara all season

She's also talked to Bobby.

Plus I sometimes fast forward through her scenes so I might have missed something.

Jax is a man of his word.

:lmao:

No new episode this week. :kicksrock:

???

Prob because it's a vacation week. Next one's on 12/2.</blockquote>

So that one will be 3.5 hours long?</blockquote> only if we are lucky

Final episode's going to be like 24 hours and in real time.

Jerry Lewis special guest star?

Slipknot Insane Clown Posse is guest-starring as a new biker gang that threatens to replace SAMCRO.

FYP

Final episode's going to be like 24 hours and in real time.

Jerry Lewis special guest star?

Slipknot is guest-starring as a new biker gang that threatens to replace SAMCRO.

Kid Rock and Toby Keith have a knife fight, winner gets to procreate with Gemma, thus giving us new blood as Kurt Sutter already has the first 3 season of SOA 2: Hittin the Road written.

And there is really no way the other charters can let Jax live with killing jerry can they

Why not? Jax punched Jerry, Jerry pulled a gun. Jax shot in self-defense.

That's not how the other guys from Indian Hills saw it...which is pretty much the basis for this whole subplot.

So it's going to be their word vs the Sons.

I know this show is the furthest thing from reasonable and realistic, but I can't see anyone "convicting" Jax over that.

I half expect them to just wipe out the entire charter and pin it on the blacks or something.

And there is really no way the other charters can let Jax live with killing jerry can they

That's not how the other guys from Indian Hills saw it...which is pretty much the basis for this whole subplot.

I know this show is the furthest thing from reasonable and realistic, but I can't see anyone "convicting" Jax over that.

I half expect them to just wipe out the entire charter and pin it on the blacks or something.

:shrug:

He already told them that the guy admitted to being the rat, and that's why they fought. Now that everyone knows who the real rat was, that's the problem and why Jax's story falls apart.