What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL*** Sons of Anarchy Thread (3 Viewers)

I had someone get real upset with me tonight while playing cards. They tried to make the case that gemmas death was as big and important as "the red wedding". I laughed in his face.
they're both TV shows. neither is important.

Guys ...how some spoiler tags ...i just started watching this show on netflix...i just watched episode 1 of the first season...wtf...now i know almost every outrageous scene coming :wall:
Gemma dies. Bobby dies. Opie dies. Unser dies. Juice dies. Tigs daughter gets lit on fire. One of Jax's bastards is kidnapped and recovered. After a lot of rape Otto bites his tongue off and dies. Tara dies. Good guy black cop dies. Fat son dies.
oh ffs tanks for nuttin

I like how there was an APB put out on Jax for assaulting Unser, but obviously not one out out on Jax for the carjacking and fleeing police from what seems to be only two days earlier.

I think the ending will be this...Jax will be dead, and his son will be telling the story at the end, sitting on the roof possibly. All of this was told from a time that has already happened. With some crap song playing in the background.

I think the ending will be this...Jax will be dead, and his son will be telling the story at the end, sitting on the roof possibly. All of this was told from a time that has already happened. With some crap song playing in the background.
... and then there was this one time, in Ireland, when my dad almost humped my aunt....

The collector's book shipped early, someone took a picture of the page that lists who died in each season.

Do not go to this page if you do not want to see the death list for Season 7.

Meh...figures.
I love how they list the death count by season. One of these is not like the others.

Season 1 - 23 deaths

Season 2 - 11 deaths

Season 3 - 18 deaths

Season 4 - 22 deaths

Season 5 - 24 deaths

Season 6 - 41 deaths

Season 7 - 108 deaths

The collector's book shipped early, someone took a picture of the page that lists who died in each season.

Meh...figures.
I love how they list the death count by season. One of these is not like the others.

Season 1 - 23 deaths

Season 2 - 11 deaths

Season 3 - 18 deaths

Season 4 - 22 deaths

Season 5 - 24 deaths

Season 6 - 41 deaths

Season 7 - 108 deaths

Yeah season 2 sucks

Last edited by a moderator:

Meh...figures.

Season 1 - 23 deaths

Season 2 - 11 deaths

Season 3 - 18 deaths

Season 4 - 22 deaths

Season 5 - 24 deaths

Season 6 - 41 deaths

Season 7 - 108 deaths
Surprised those numbers aren't higher #keystonecops

great, now I cant read this thread. As much as I dont like what has happened to the show, I dont want it to be ruined. I want to not like it live or on DVR when I watch it, not read about it

And I was thinking the ending would be Wendy waking up from her OD telling Jax that her and Abel are splitting and Jax leaving with them

be back in three weeks or whenever

Has anyone speculated what's going on with Jax's limp?

And why is Nero getting "tools"?
Yup, I was wondering the same thing with Jax's limp.

And i think i am one of the few who enjoys the show. Without a doubt it is dopey and campy, but to be honest the first season was worse then all of the stuff that has happened now. It has been a theme for the whole series but it was so over the top with making the club to seem like good guys. Always fighting racists rednecks or child molestors, etc.

But i do hope somebody picks it up and continues with the series going forward. i would like to see 18 years in the future with Jax's sons taking over the club and all of the crap they could create from that. I mean how the hell are there 15 CSIs, but nobody else can make a series about the mob or motorcycle gangs?

Has anyone speculated what's going on with Jax's limp?

And why is Nero getting "tools"?
Yup, I was wondering the same thing with Jax's limp.

And i think i am one of the few who enjoys the show. Without a doubt it is dopey and campy, but to be honest the first season was worse then all of the stuff that has happened now. It has been a theme for the whole series but it was so over the top with making the club to seem like good guys. Always fighting racists rednecks or child molestors, etc.

But i do hope somebody picks it up and continues with the series going forward. i would like to see 18 years in the future with Jax's sons taking over the club and all of the crap they could create from that. I mean how the hell are there 15 CSIs, but nobody else can make a series about the mob or motorcycle gangs?
I think its very entertaining. Certainly one of the best things on at the moment other than the walking dead and the affair which I've fallen behind on.

Kurt seems to be take the leak in stride

There are no spoilers for the upcoming series finale of Sons Of Anarchy in this Newswire, though if you haven’t seen last week’s, there will be in a minute for that one. Now, to the current tidbit: Sons Of Anarchy: The Official Collector’s Edition book is due for release next Wednesday, December 10—the day after the series finale airs. Apparently some copies were shipped out early (as so often happens with books), and they apparently feature major spoilers for the end of the show. Sutter took to Twitter, as he is wont to do, dropping c-bombs and threatening those who would spoiler-sully his show with total destruction. (Key line, in case you don’t want to read the whole thing: “I assure you, by the time I am done, my ####### basket will be filled with heads of incompetent ####s.”) Below, the entire text of his screed. In short: Don’t read the book until after you’ve finished the show. NEXT WEEK.

As far as we know, Sutter didn’t freak out last week when an online auction of Sons props accidentally revealed the death of a major character from last week’s episode: It was [spoiler for last week’s episode ahead] Unser’s bloody clothing, with the description reading something like, “the last outfit he ever wore.” Anyway, here’s the full text of the freakout:

“It has been brought to my attention that our SOA Collector’s Edition Book has been sent out a week early by some distributors and book outlets. This book contains details about the final episode of the series. This, my friends is a storyteller’s worst nightmare. I wanted this book to be a compliment to the show. It contains personal messages and photos from the cast, in-depth behind the scenes information and detailed breakdown of episodes. It’s a smart, well-conceived book that I was very excited for the fans to have. AFTER the mother####ing finale. There are a thousand ####### people I can blame. And I assure you, by the time I am done, my ####### basket will be filled with heads of incompetent ####s. But as far as the fans go, the burden is on me. I ####ed up. It was my idea for the book, so ultimately, I am to blame. So if you received a book, I apologize. I ask that you not share your wrath or pain or opinion in social media so as to not spoil the experience of others. There is no excuse for utter ineptitude. It pains me that this will be the parting memory of some fans. I hope you all tune in for the finale. It plays much better than it reads.”

Guys ...how some spoiler tags ...i just started watching this show on netflix...i just watched episode 1 of the first season...wtf...now i know almost every outrageous scene coming :wall:
Gemma dies. Bobby dies. Opie dies. Unser dies. Juice dies. Tigs daughter gets lit on fire. One of Jax's bastards is kidnapped and recovered. After a lot of rape Otto bites his tongue off and dies. Tara dies. Good guy black cop dies. Fat son dies.
Clay and Piney don't even get a mention?

Ageist.

AcerFC said:
great, now I cant read this thread. As much as I dont like what has happened to the show, I dont want it to be ruined. I want to not like it live or on DVR when I watch it, not read about it

And I was thinking the ending would be Wendy waking up from her OD telling Jax that her and Abel are splitting and Jax leaving with them

be back in three weeks or whenever
I'm going to send this guy a PM with the spoiler as the subject.

There are no spoilers for the upcoming series finale of Sons Of Anarchy in this Newswire, though if you havent seen last weeks, there will be in a minute for that one. Now, to the current tidbit: Sons Of Anarchy: The Official Collectors Edition book is due for release next Wednesday, December 10the day after the series finale airs. Apparently some copies were shipped out early (as so often happens with books), and they apparently feature major spoilers for the end of the show. Sutter took to Twitter, as he is wont to do, dropping c-bombs and threatening those who would spoiler-sully his show with total destruction. (Key line, in case you dont want to read the whole thing: I assure you, by the time I am done, my ####### basket will be filled with heads of incompetent ####s.) Below, the entire text of his screed. In short: Dont read the book until after youve finished the show. NEXT WEEK.

As far as we know, Sutter didnt freak out last week when an online auction of Sons props accidentally revealed the death of a major character from last weeks episode: It was [spoiler for last weeks episode ahead] Unsers bloody clothing, with the description reading something like, the last outfit he ever wore. Anyway, heres the full text of the freakout:

It has been brought to my attention that our SOA Collectors Edition Book has been sent out a week early by some distributors and book outlets. This book contains details about the final episode of the series. This, my friends is a storytellers worst nightmare. I wanted this book to be a compliment to the show. It contains personal messages and photos from the cast, in-depth behind the scenes information and detailed breakdown of episodes. Its a smart, well-conceived book that I was very excited for the fans to have. AFTER the mother####ing finale. There are a thousand ####### people I can blame. And I assure you, by the time I am done, my ####### basket will be filled with heads of incompetent ####s. But as far as the fans go, the burden is on me. I ####ed up. It was my idea for the book, so ultimately, I am to blame. So if you received a book, I apologize. I ask that you not share your wrath or pain or opinion in social media so as to not spoil the experience of others. There is no excuse for utter ineptitude. It pains me that this will be the parting memory of some fans. I hope you all tune in for the finale. It plays much better than it reads.
On par with Mad Men.

Probably old news, but hfs, I didn't realize Katey Sagal was 60 years old. Say what you will, most guys would love for their wives to look like that at 60.
I wholly admit that she looks great for a 60 yo. But it's kooky to think guys are falling all over her or that she still needs to use birth control.
That's just the "public image effect". Same thing that makes every waitress, bartender or bank teller look hot.
Hi.

There are no spoilers for the upcoming series finale of Sons Of Anarchy in this Newswire, though if you havent seen last weeks, there will be in a minute for that one. Now, to the current tidbit: Sons Of Anarchy: The Official Collectors Edition book is due for release next Wednesday, December 10the day after the series finale airs. Apparently some copies were shipped out early (as so often happens with books), and they apparently feature major spoilers for the end of the show. Sutter took to Twitter, as he is wont to do, dropping c-bombs and threatening those who would spoiler-sully his show with total destruction. (Key line, in case you dont want to read the whole thing: I assure you, by the time I am done, my ####### basket will be filled with heads of incompetent ####s.) Below, the entire text of his screed. In short: Dont read the book until after youve finished the show. NEXT WEEK.

As far as we know, Sutter didnt freak out last week when an online auction of Sons props accidentally revealed the death of a major character from last weeks episode: It was [spoiler for last weeks episode ahead] Unsers bloody clothing, with the description reading something like, the last outfit he ever wore. Anyway, heres the full text of the freakout:

It has been brought to my attention that our SOA Collectors Edition Book has been sent out a week early by some distributors and book outlets. This book contains details about the final episode of the series. This, my friends is a storytellers worst nightmare. I wanted this book to be a compliment to the show. It contains personal messages and photos from the cast, in-depth behind the scenes information and detailed breakdown of episodes. Its a smart, well-conceived book that I was very excited for the fans to have. AFTER the mother####ing finale. There are a thousand ####### people I can blame. And I assure you, by the time I am done, my ####### basket will be filled with heads of incompetent ####s. But as far as the fans go, the burden is on me. I ####ed up. It was my idea for the book, so ultimately, I am to blame. So if you received a book, I apologize. I ask that you not share your wrath or pain or opinion in social media so as to not spoil the experience of others. There is no excuse for utter ineptitude. It pains me that this will be the parting memory of some fans. I hope you all tune in for the finale. It plays much better than it reads.
I love how he's walking away backwards from the finale it plays much better than it reads indeed

Prediction One: a "15 years later" tag showing an aged Jax on his bike cruising down to road, camera pans back to see an older Abel on his bike, wearing his brand new cut.

Prediction Two: Jax is killed by the club (probably from Tig), final montage shows Wendy on the farm watching the kids plan in the fields, camera pans down showing her pregnant with Jax's baby.

Prediction Three: Zombie Opie comes back from the grave to skull#### everyone left on the show. The closing song is sung by Sutter's severed tongue.

Ain't no damned way I'm getting spoiled. I want to see this finish as God intended: drunk and contemplating heroin use.

Only a show with people this BAD could be this GOOD...Gonna miss the over the top crazy jaw dropping shock fest that is SOA...Thank you for the HELL RIDE it was fun

Users who are viewing this thread