What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Top 250 forward (1 Viewer)

Zoomanji

Footballguy
Maybe I'm just missing it but is there a "rest of season" rankings for defense?

I'm trying to figure out who to make a move for at DB in a dynasty league an all I find are outdated dynasty rankings.

TIA

My memory is addled, but I seem to remember John doing something like this in past seasons. I don't see it on our schedule this season, however, so you'd have to check with Norton.

My memory is addled, but I seem to remember John doing something like this in past seasons. I don't see it on our schedule this season, however, so you'd have to check with Norton.
So if there was a rest of season dynasty IDP ranking it would only have Norton's rankings?

So am I just missing this or is there a current rank of defensive players going forward this year?

So am I just missing this or is there a current rank of defensive players going forward this year?
You can see forward projections from Norton in the Lineup Dominator. Sig and Tony are hoping to have updated dynasty rankings up in the next few days.

You can see forward projections from Norton in the Lineup Dominator. Sig and Tony are hoping to have updated dynasty rankings up in the next few days.
You can also plug your scoring system in to MyFBG and generate lists by position. I just found out about that - pretty cool and it gives you innediate reference material.

You can also plug your scoring system in to MyFBG and generate lists by position. I just found out about that - pretty cool and it gives you innediate reference material.
I do that on a weekly basis but I'm looking for rest of the year. I'll try the lineup dominator. Thanks.

I do that on a weekly basis but I'm looking for rest of the year. I'll try the lineup dominator. Thanks.
Go further down the MyFBG page - there is a 250 forward there that this works for by position....

Users who are viewing this thread